UFR

Been going sideways all dip.

Description: UFR aims to provide users a way to generate revenue by providing decentralized P2P filesharing. You can see it as the uTorrent or Limewire blockchain. Filehosts/seeders will get paid for their hosting services. This means that high quality seeders can provide files (think of games, movies, software) for a little bit of revenue. Every seeder will want to chip in on this, and users will want to get max-speed downloads for a small fee. There is no competitor in this sphere and URF is the first coin to propose this paradigm.

Pros:

High quality whitepaper
Unique concept & execution
Responsive development team
Solid roadmap
Not a fork of any other blockchain
Extremely low Market Cap: around 30 million as I am posting this

Cons:

Currently only listed on Cryptopia and Etherdelta
Relatively new

Roadmap

Q4 2017 — Contribution Period v1.0
Q4 2017 — Excess Token Burn 2017 through
Q1 2018 — Heavy Development Q1 2018 — Alpha release
Q2 2018 — Beta release
Q3 2018 — Full Desktop version release
Q4 2018 — Open-source community contributions, potential for Android/iOS application feasibility

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pFsEu6POvGE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

fuck off with your shill pump nd dump discord homo gathering

Everything else has made me go AAAAAA

But my UFR has been safe and sound, and I have even profited a bit from swing trading.

BUY UPFIRE OR A NIGGER WILL RAPE YOU IN YOUR SLEEP

This actually is a very good idea. Rewarding seeders would encourage people to actually host instead of just downloading then deleting the torrent. For the downloader, he is able to download stuff at a very fast download speed for a few cents, which may be cheaper and better than netflix.
DESU, I don't know if the UFR's devs seems to be reliable, but the idea itself is nice.

Do you actually understand how a P&D works, nigger? Could you demonstrate on any of the UFR charts where you've seen a massive influx of normie money followed immediately by a hard sell-off?

We know you just got here from Reddit and want to use board lingo as much as possible to try to "fit in with the cool kids" and try to win internet points, but (you)s don't work the same as your upboats did, kid. Perhaps you should learn a bit before you stand up and announce to the world how much of a fucking retard you actually are. (We know anyway, but you don't need to prove it.)

I cant await the rise of this coin after this current market dip

Its funny how UFR gets anti-shilled by the pajeets, they try to say its a PND. They probably have a coordinated server. Just because of this I put 200$ in :D

>having discord server to antishill a scamcoin that literally nobody knows or cares
rajeesh pls

Yep, so many reasons why it's gonna moon.
Being only on EtherDelta and Cryptopia has limited the amount of people and volume for UFR.

Once the new exchange listing goes live, UFR will see a boom in volume and also price.

Beta is due to be released soon, very low market cap, under a dollar, good entry point.

UFR will be top 100 in 2018, meaning at least a 10x increase. Get in before the dip recovers !

Yes sir, curry curry. You better pick up the phone, someone downloaded your Windows Virus.

youtube.com/watch?v=pFsEu6POvGE

>Q1 2018 — Heavy Development Q1 2018 — Alpha release
It's likely that UFR will drastically increase during that time period if they actually make good on their promises. I hope it's not another COSS, where incompetent developers held the product back.

100% the comfiest hold of this market pullback. Hopefully the alpha isn't released until the ass end of it so we can have the full effect of the hype surrounding a release.

In any case we'll be hitting 200m marketcap by March

Bought the dip

STOP SHILLING THIS PIECE OF SHIT

Literally all my coins are deep in the red but UFR has been the comfiest coin of them all. Strong hands are real in this one which is OPPOSITE of what a PnD is supposed to be.

200 m by march sounds pretty reasonable actually ! with all the big events coming up soon for UFR

excessive shilling is not necessararily a bad thing. all the points i've seen are valid. Do your own research and you will likely come to a similar conclusion

This coin has been surprisingly stable. I bought in last dip when it hit 0.90 and I'm still in the green

ETHORSE IS BETTER THAN THIS SHIT, STOP SHILLING THIS IT ALREADY MOONED.

Beware of all the fud coming from some people here on Veeky Forums. Theres a discord group fudding the hell out of ufr. DO NOT pay attention to these idiots who are only trying to hide the facts behind ufr who researched carefully into this coin to provide in depth information to you the public. I would highly recommend avoiding any fud right now because usually when the market hits a dip a buttload a fud follows. Be very careful guys of what you read.

whenever i see shilling this shit i feel sorry for anyone whos going to buy it

>already mooned
It literally sits right now at the lowest price it has been in in like two days. I'd buy more but I'm broke right now lol

Let's do a little math. Would you pay 1 dollar to leech game of thrones, even assuming their privacy model works? (protip: it doesn't)
How about $5?
right now 1 episode DL of GOT would cost 1 upfiring, or 95 cents.

Why do you think UFR is worth $10? Even the creator of the project says it's a terrible investment.

yeah, UFR is the comfiest hold

Hows that shill dump going for you boiz

>under $1 already
SUCK A DICK, UFR /SHILL/S

Will you discord pump and dump pajeets please shut the fuck up about this shitcoin

nobody wants your bags