Property purchase in Thailand

Hello my jewish friends, fellow /pol/ack here.

I am about to buy pic related with a friend and business partner. We make enough to live off of various small business that we can control from our laptops, so we thought, hey, we are not rich to buy luxurious at home, why the fuck not go to Thailand and see what it costs there?.

I was astonished at first. These prices are ridiculous. I mean, I am 31 year old and I am about to own a super-house- and I used to work a boring 9-5 journalist job saving up for that, thinking that all I would ever get, was a two-bedroom flat in a place that has 230 rain days a year.

I have to pay 325k USD for that fucking house. Just think about that.

Dont even get me started on the fucking tax loop holes too

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7ffj8SHrbk0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>/pol/ack
>moving to nonwhite nation

larp somewhere else

if not larp, what businesses do you run? I do social media management and website design to pay tuition, and also have several subscription-based websites that earn a little extra money on the side.

its a 3d render buddy

Make sure you share the channel link so we can get going!! Expect 3000+% pumps!
Only on:::
t . me / roadtomars

youtube.com/watch?v=7ffj8SHrbk0

it's not a super house but I've been thinking about buying a comfy run down house in a unpopular part of the country, that I personally like.

I could get a house like in the picture for 20k.

I could buy it and still havef the money to make it into a fucking nice place.

shit larp
a house like that costs way more than 325k in any desirable place to live in Thailand. Not to mention that the quality of the houses are shit and there is hardly a resale market. Enjoy flushing your cash down the toilet.

You are not legally allowed to work at all in Thailand, not even from your laptop you stupid digital nomad hippie. There are also no tax loopholes, your worldwide income is taxed in Thailand.

Yeah, just fuck off back to /pol

foreigners cant own property in thailand.

larp elsewhere

where exactly user, if you don't mind sharing the location?

in Larp City, Larpistan

fagistan, population: OP

Plz sir, if you could return my transaction. I com from poor family in India. Plz sir

the crazy part is you are overpaying for that place at $325K

Only 10 million baht? In which shithole of a province are you going to be living in?

you like ladyboys?

Tbh asians are honorary whites and they actually respect whites instead of hating them as in the West. And their governments aren't full JEWED.

Only semi-ironic on this.

That is a shit-tier render and look at all those point loads that lead nowhere

Locals who make it big in Thailand always escape the country. It's a shithole. If you owned that house then you would also need to hire multiple trust worthy body guards to be with you 24/7 and around the house. Since you're foreign they would probably fuck you over anyway.

Only place for foreigners is the nomadcuckcity where drop shippers go to rent for cheap.

The tropical heat will kill you in a house that open. AC can only do so much

where is that?

FUCK OFF BACK TO /POL/ YOU WORTHLESS SUBHUMAN

Pic related is in Mauritius you fucking LARPer.

it's cheap because foreigners aren't allowed to own land.
It's something the US should have done a long time ago to keep all rich chinks from buying all the property.

if it was legal the natives wouldn't be able to afford any land.