VEN or NEO for best future gains and financial safety?

VEN or NEO for best future gains and financial safety?

Limited budget btw.

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/thejennalee/?hl=en
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

VEN stop fucking asking stupid questions

this

VEN

who dat is

This

This.

neither

Semon demon

name

EOS

Ven price in a few years? 1000+ possible?

What's under the flap?

If China gonna ban all other crypto and let only Vechain that they work with then any price is possible despite 277m supply.

Isn't VEN also in Singapore? I mean, one more advantage.

Will it drop soon lads?

two piss flaps

If you want to afford that woman one day, buy VEN

weiners probably

Remember all those threads saying you should never take advice from Veeky Forums?

Ignore the VEN bagholders - NEO is a top 10 coin set to hit $,1000 in 2018. Smaller circulating supply, GAS dividends and a better team that the Veeky Forums shitcoin of the month (VEN).

Buy now or miss out.

I could jack off to this if that bit of skirt was pushed aside.

I'll never get good gas dividends with the amount i would be able to buy right now tho

VEN

Obvious trap

Even though I'm hondling VEN I hope price will drop so I can buy more but I think it won't drop significally, as you can see during crash it held very good. Breyer and China are regulating the price for now so everyone can hop in at reasonable price.

Drgn

NEO and WTC. VEN but wait until the price drops to buy in.
NEO has the better short term potential

VEN never drops and never goes up

Not doubting the project in the long run, but unless anons start selling off soon they are going to get burnt pretty hard. I'm sure a lot of Veeky Forums bought in a few days ago. There was a crazy amount of shills driving the price up. It's only damaging in the future and makes all these partnerships less effective at manipulating price.

WHO. IS. THIS. SEMEN. DEMON.

HHHHHNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGG

this

One google image search later.
instagram.com/thejennalee/?hl=en