SCREENSHOT THIS - INSIDER INFO

I'm going to get fired for this, or even sued but I don't give a fuck.
Coinbase is going to shut off in- and outgoing transactions tomorrow because our funds aren't enough to cover the expenses.

Screenshot this please, I am telling you the truth.
Shady shit is happening behind the scenes and Coinbase will pull an Mt Gox on you.
They spend all the profits on marketing and insider trading.

Please believe me

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.coinbase.com/coinbase-temporarily-suspends-withdrawls-and-deposits-1d4e860b7837
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Thanks just sold 100K.

Then bought again at the top.

How long until 'tomorrow' you dipshit?

shutup fag.

We don;'t believe you.

thanks just sold 100k

Why are you FUDing your fellow 4chinners on these trying times? You should be ashamed of yourself

True if big. Hahaha lucky I don't use that piece of shit.

post internal badge, email, office space, anything OP to verify. otherwise you're a faggot larper. blur out sensitive info.

>They spend all the profits on marketing and insider trading.
kek are you saying they earned so much money on insider trading they are now broke? makes perfect sense

nice dubs

shit, can't say I'd be surprised if it was true

Tall if accurate

and beyond that, coinbase taking % of every transaction with all the normies getting in, there is no way they are hurting for cash.

they pay us in crypto and we are allowed to inside trade with it

They are one of the few regulated exchanges, and FDIC insured. Stop spreading FUD.

If this is real I have friends at sec that you can talk to anonymous

GOXED

Obviously they don't use the company fund to do insider trading retard. They use their personal money and keep all the profit from insider trading

small if false

Oh shit, I still have $7 worth of BCH on there. Should I sell?

hes just using info from the other insider thread...nothing to see here

Do this and if it happens tomorrow and you get fired or sue I will protect you baby.

Thanks just sold a 100K

There is no reason not to do it, inside trading crypto is legal

>they pay us in crypto

nice FUD until this. I was in love with the bait.

Back to larp nigger

Thanks just sold a 100K

They just got given a billion dollars, retard.

How would the company become insolvent from this? Also it makes 10-15 mil a day.
How do they spend all of that on marketing and insider trading?

>official coinbase logo
>Op checks out

>our funds aren't enough to cover the expenses
Bullshit. Coinbase is understaffed, not underfinanced. This is probably a thread made by some shitty manipulative discord group.

Corekeks are still mad and getting desperate

this is now a "Where do you buy your Crypto" thread.
I'm curious.

Why would you beg people to believe you? Begging people makes it sound like you would potentially benefit from it if they did.

RIP

No, it's not.

>cashies
You are down way more than coreists. See you at 800 and below new namecoin without purpose

This is just brutality.
I've sunk all my paychecks into Coinbase since 1998 and they pull this on me? Again?
It's going to take me atleast 500 years of unemployment to get my money back.
FUUUUCK

>my ETH is in the cold storage vault and will take 48 hours to unfreeze

hes shilling to get u to sell...lol

Kek, BCH will thrive during a bear market, faggot. It's where all billionaire money is.

OP is 100% right
If you don't marketsell your eth for euros on gdax right now, you won't survive this

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
$120 and less by may 2018. Jihan and Rogerer managed to make a coin worse than bitcoin. It is slower, it is more expensive and it carries the brand name of the coin it wants to murder. Nmc will be worth more than bcash during the next bull marekt

What do you use besides coinbase?

my auntie works at coinbank and send me a fax "it is real" wow

please believe me sirs.

>Please believe me
Top kek

also
>they pay us in crypto

What are you, 12?

Thanks just bought 100k

I would never any dealings with this shitty company anyway

100% USDT since 19k BTC, not even worried

Did you at least lock in the price?

For billionth fucking time. FDIC Doesn't cover crypto fucking retard.

Explains how Charlie knew the exact top on LTC and warned everyone the bear market was coming 2 days before the initial selloff.

big if true

what are you doing?

Best employer ever to be honest. They hand you eternal richess on a silver platter and you thank them by leaking on Veeky Forums.

You should be ashamed of yourself.

They're insured against hacking, not runs on the exchange. You do not have the same protections that your bank account has from the FDIC.

From their own site:
"Digital currency is not legal tender, is not backed by the government, and digital currency accounts and value balances on Coinbase are not subject to Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation or Securities Investor Protection Corporation protections."
You're the one that needs to stop spreading bullshit, pal.

>threads on an American chinese cartoon imageboard can now cause multi-billion dollar crashes and rampant panic based on pure rumor alone

You released a truly malevolent monster onto the world, Moot. And all because you wanted to have some extra anime tiddies.

OP is spreading rumors again.
OP also has friends helping him out to make his rumor sound legit, when in reality is it not.

I want a "cute girls do crypto" anime with high tension battles and sweat.

This is exactly why I’m all in on Ethercraft. The devs have the funds in smart contract, locked. I’m all about integrity and pushing this movement forward. Get in before it’s too late. Everybody losing money and ethercraft is 2-3x’ing people’s money. This isn’t a joke. This is the next movement of blockchain games.

LITERALLY GET PAID TO PLAY BY MINING ETH

Sold all my bitcoin at $11255
I'm out of this crypto ponzi scam. Goodbye.

See you tomorrow

Lmao you’re going to want to kill your self soon for being such an idiot. RIP user

blog.coinbase.com/coinbase-temporarily-suspends-withdrawls-and-deposits-1d4e860b7837

Sold all my bitcoin at $1125

Sold all my bitcoin at $112.

>they pay us in crypto
You were so close to having me, user

Sold all my bitcoin at $11255

Learn English please nocoining street shitter.

Fuck ya, just bought 100k

>Feeling comfy

>tfw all my funds in binance

Jokes on them

Astronomical if precise.

anyone else unable to buy ETH right now? i get a transaction confirmation but no coins added to my account

>Sold all my bitcoin at $11255
>I'm out of this crypto ponzi scam. Goodbye.

Total bull shit, GTFO.

Sold all my bitcoin for two large pizzas.

Do people actually keep their crypto on Coinbase? I use it when I'm converting to USD, but that's about it