REDDITORS ON SUICIDEWATCH

unironically

reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7qu8t9/18002738255_us_national_suicide_hotline/

Other urls found in this thread:

money.cnn.com/2018/01/16/news/economy/treasury-bitcoin-exchange-crackdown/index.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Kek, fucking soyboys.

i work at the nami hotline
ask for greg at your next call

>killing yourself because pixel on your monitor changes

Pathetic

Jeez, im glad i locked my price

Not sure why but I keked so hard at this

always got to love the cringe suicide hotline posts wanting attention whenever they can get it

honestly that's kind of funny if you think about it

>kek kek
>kek

A moment of silence for our fallen brothers. We shall remember them when we drive around in our lambos.

We might have lost our gains but at least some Redditors will off themselves.

wat

Holy fucking shit. What cucks.

Locked in at 19k. Uneducated fags sometimes need to learn the hard way about keeping money on exchanges where it fluctuates.

I would have done the same but did not see the crash coming. FUCK

im jelly, locked mine at 14k, but I guess better than all these newfags not locking at all

i actually lost 1 bitcoin today but i dont give a fuck, the thought of having money and being rich motivated me to improve my life and now the money isnt that important

funny how that works.

:^)

>Killing yourself because atoms interact with other atoms

kek

All my normie friends are posting on Facebook about how they "knew" this was coming.
It hilarious to see how they've never followed the cryptomarkets before and think they know everything about it.
When BTC went to 3k then literally cut in half in the summer, you didn't see any of them talking about it.

:( you guys shouldn't always be so mean to reddit. They're like a little brother.

kys

IM PANICKING BECAUSE I LOST MY WIFES SONS COLLEGE TUITION AND NOW IM LOSING MY HOUSE AND MY FAMILY.

No they aren't. Kys

id happily lose all my money if it means that redditfags are gonna off themselves in droves

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Pol is >>> that way, nazis.

They aren't a little brother because thay are US. We are all Redditos here pretending we're not because of peer pressure to do so.

YOU THINK THIS IS A JOKE???

Back to plebbit, cancerous snowflake

dont forget your Veeky Forums pass

But you can get tons of shit for those pixels.

Ironic
I've never made a reddit account and still have no idea how threads are supposed to be read on there

GET OUT

>I am stupid and can't operate a website! Reddit suck!

I lost 60% but dude this is hilarious. Fucking pussies can't take babby's first crahs.

How do you know what price to lock in? I always am too late and now I don't know if I should lock at 11k BTC

They have suicide hotline and we have kill yourself token. Comfy.

It was always lost. You are just realising it now.

is this true or just a joke? normie here...

>he uses reddit

my favorite meme on biz rn.

Ahhh it's fucking real!
Jesus. Just retreat to biz and laugh at the pink wojacks until it goes back up.

yeah but you need v2.0+ of the firmware which is not common

Kek this wife's son meme is spicy

Haha i thought op was joking, fucking kek.

>Comments go in some abnormal order.
>People vote if the comment is nice or bad for the board

Nah

Same

>indentations
>upvotes
>login

Fuck all of that faggotry

Everyone on Veeky Forums uses reddit now, it's not a secret anymore. Most people might not have accounts, but you can be damn sure they browse cryptomarkets.
The reason people moved over in droves is because /pol/ decicded to take a shit on every board.
Veeky Forums for the most part is safe because /pol/ doesn't have the mental capacity to keep up and their shitposts go unnoticed here.

>trying this hard to fit in
>ha ha guys reddit is SHIT

Its a fucking website retard, no one gives a fuck

Fuck off kike

Proud of u

Nazi this nazi that. Go off yourself faggot

Leave

Been here since 08 you faggot
Reddit is shit

Imagine killing yourself during an ephemeral dip in the crypto market
Imagine your parents weeping at your funeral as bitcoin hits another ath

Hahaha

You are gay, everyone else isn't

Fuck off.

gold plated coffin, motherfuckers

Very wise. Locking my USDT when it hits ATH

> speak to some rando who's probably struggling with depression themselves because of their high stress job about your life problems
Why do ameriburgers lack strong social networks? If I'm feeling down I talk to someone that understands me and my issues, not some stiff who analyses me through some meme textbook lens

who the fuck would go to all this effort for something that people are just gonna look at for a second and say "...heh...."

Reddit is shit. And there are reasons. But if you have to ask it’s because you are probably a redditor liberal cancerous normie.

gb2reddit

Americans are honestly all fucking retards
Can't believe we are all alive still

some of us actually care about the small things in life faggot kys

GET THE FUCK OUT YOU DISGUSTING PIECE OF SHIT

>people on suicide watch NOW
>people think we are close to bottom
>most altcoins are still 3-4x what they were less than one month ago
>when BTC breaches $10,5k support it'll plummet down to $8k and test support there

God damn, all these newfags are unironically going to an hero by this time next week.
This is just the beginning. We have a long, long way to fall.

I just hope they don't sell or give someone their private keys before they off themselves. Coins permanently being taken out of supply will allow for an even greater pump in a few months.

Fucking redditor get the fuck out

redditors' refusal to pricelock their coins is truly puzzling

lmao it's like watching the autist losers at school pretend they don't actually want the cool kids to hang out with them

you guys are such autists pretending to be your own secret club. i'm here to make money, so i don't disregard information just because it belongs to a source i think is uncool. you're like a tumblrina freaking out about anyone who goes on Veeky Forums

True nigger right here.

and you are so edgy too. I bet you didn't lock your price at least at $12k too

>reddit
>cool kids
Unironically has yourself you nigger loving kike

remember though fellow redditors, 1 BTC = 1 BTC!

>ablooblu hitler nazi kike gas nigger NIGGERNKGGEFNIGGDF
Sad. It's like watching an entire generation of betas collectively succumb to word salad tier dementia

Yep. Everyone on Veeky Forums thinks they're so cutting edge.
Newsflash: it was exactly the same way here back in 2007 when I first lurked /b/. Glad to have grown out of it.

The joke is dead

U.S. IS FOLLOWING IN CHINA AND KOREAS FOOTSTEPS
>U.S. IS FOLLOWING IN CHINA AND KOREAS FOOTSTEPS
U.S. IS FOLLOWING IN CHINA AND KOREAS FOOTSTEPS

Steven Mnuchin, head of the U.S. Department of Treasury announced that the Treasury Department, in co-operation with Securities and Exchange Commission intends to crack down on U.S. based Bitcoin exchanges, as well as the use of foreign Bitcoin exchanges by American citizens.

The reason being that Bitcoin poses a serious threat to the global economy due to its volatility as a result of being a purely speculative asset.

money.cnn.com/2018/01/16/news/economy/treasury-bitcoin-exchange-crackdown/index.html

faggot

Eh.. biz in early 2017 wasn't nearly as /pol/ infested as it is today. These fucking low iq, insecure beta faggots blaming blacks for their problems need to fuck back off to /pol/ or start a crypto forum on stormfront or some other gay ass white supremacist circle-jerk stadium.

I fucking hate you inbred faggots.

stay mad you impotent soyboy

>The reason being that Bitcoin poses a serious threat to the global economy due to its volatility as a result of being a purely speculative asset.

No the reason is because those kikes can't control it.

"And What about the financiers in 1929 who threw themselves from tall buildings because something had happened to the numbers in their bank-accounts?
It is just as William James had said: they were the numbers, and their value had gone down to zero so they were already dead"

- Ernest Becker

>tfw numale marxist faggots have infested and destroyed bitcoin

you'd be amazed at the amount of redditors it confuses

>reddit
>cool kids
HAHAHAHAHAHAAH holy shit, more like numale liberal soyfaggots. Nobody cares about your kind, go back fucking fag.