With all these sales going on, what's the most undervalued thing to buy now?

with all these sales going on, what's the most undervalued thing to buy now?

ethorse

ur mom

Bazinga

NEO, Eth, NEM, VeChain, BNB.

Everything is on sale nigga

ARK

RLC. The only real cloud computing crypto out there. Partnered with request network, signals, and tandemx, and will be announcing another partnership this week.

Only just recently listed on binance but hasn't gotten a pump yet.

Big if true

Sia if you can hold until june.

Thanks just bought 100k

DENT

Some of these comments are so cringe.

The obvious choice here is EOS and XLM

ACT. Conference tomorrow.

Probably ICX. And I don't even own any.

not better to keep your money in btc/ltc now and buy smallcoins when it stablize after bull run?

how about the only token with a real product and use case: BAT

P n D

tron duh

Nice,

EOS announcing on the 24th

> everyone shilling big marketcaps
BCPT

My man.

I'm holding some RLC, fell like a bitch during the crash but I see its potential so it's one of the few alts that I'm still holding

Just sell after it gets to $1 for obvious reasons

BNB & KCS are going to bounce back big time. Also this correction is the last time we'll see XLM under 50 cents. XRB could be an intriguing pick considering the Binance listing is soon. ZEC will also be the next coin to reach $1,000 (not counting DASH since they've broken that mark already).

I think REQ. People cashed out during the dump and will look for new opportunities. With the bi-weekly news coming on Friday this baby will moooooooon

Personally want to pick up BAT, POE, STEEM, NEO, or XMR

I'm unsure cause I'd have to sell at a loss so maybe next month
Pretty good if I had the funds.

I already bought REQ earlier today. Hold me

>RLC

Fucking this, I can't believe BAT doesn't get discussed more. Imagine this is the dotcom bubble. BAT is an Ebay or Amazon, no one else does what it does, it solves real issues, and it will be friendly as fuck to norman investors.

Imagine a future where bat IS advertising. Because that's what's coming.

Fiat.

Fuck my retarded ass,

>BAT

that is why some of us keep talking about it and cannot shut up. I have known this for months now, it's only recently it caught on on Veeky Forums

OST definately

XRB is super volatile so prob will gain the most on bounce back

>"so cringe"
kill your fucking self.

I'm thrilled about the crash. I've lost about 30% of my portfolio value over the last week but we're cleaning things out. This will clear the way for wallstreet money to come in.

I think it's likely that after youtubers begin endorsing and announcing use of BAT, we'll see Facebook join up. Especially after the news about deemphesizing posts from media and businesses.

After that, who knows. We're in totally uncharted territory at that point.