Www.etherracing.com thank me later

ground zero for this ponzi, returns started at 10% of the price (as opposed to 1% other games used). Naturally price starts increasing quicker, but that means the amount of sells is less than you need to profit.

Right now, you only need 15-50 sales (Depending on car) to profit!

It looks solid too- theres a working demo, whitepaper, campaign rewards (cars with #8 have a chance of winning eth), many social links, multiple languages. Since when was there one of these ponzis in chinese?

www.etherracing.com (its not related to the other etherracing that didnt succeed) buy some now and lets hype this up biz, make it ethercraft all over again!

Interesting... I made a nice profit on etheremon but was too late for ethercraft. I like how it combines your total balance into one cash out transaction.

Red fukin lambos to the moon for me .

yeah dude, within an hour I made back 50% of my investment! Its calmed down a little now, but I think this definitely has some nice room for profits

Now I can finally buy a lambo with crypto lol... How many is the question?

>www.etherracing.com
kek buy our virtual cars to race, racing coming soon goy!!

I can confirm that withdrawal works ++ plus its gas efficient, you only make 1 transaction to do so

This is the shittiest pajeet website ive eber seen. Idiots.

fuck off, chang

>chink website
No thanks, I'l stick to shiny pixels

Wtf this is a budget ethercraft. Get out of here.

yep, looks scammy as fuck

going in boys lets moooon

Worth the gamble. Ethertanks was shittier and it took off

virtual lambos to the mooooon!

this is so worth it cause we are early!! better hurry!

Super duper early. Good wait to gain eth while it crashes

excellent

why am I an idiot I said it was a scam.

gotta love gainz

yeah it works fine, buy lambos bois

idk the benz has the fewest sales so far

But lambos are.. lambos

lambo is lambo is lambo

As of GMT+0 16:00 on February 15, 2018, the top ten players in ETH spent amount will participate in a raffle and the winner will receive a reward of 10 eth.

would be epic to win this... still a month away tho

good luck cashing out lmao

I can confirm, cash out works

look at this thing, at least the ethercraft ponzi had a nice website this is just a straight scam lulz

Blockchain Game Coin reward
Time:
January 16, 2018 to February 16

Description:
Anyone who buys a car during the pre-sale period will receive an equivalent Blockchain Game Coin after the its issue.

Looks really suspicious.
The mockup of the game looks like something from newgrounds circa 2006

Terrible site. I can't take off.

Also, high prices wrt ethercraft

lul all you people really want to stay poor, just buy in like 1 red lambo then shill until we hit critical mass, then thank me for your 1 eth gains

Website doesn't exist anymore
SCAM SCAM SCAM

the shill worked on ethercraft because the site was nice, this is horrendous, expensive and chink.
Also the site was released three days ago and the discord is literally empty. 0/10 will not ponzi with.

>red lambo
>its literally a fucking Mazda