VeChain General

Sunny edition

buckle up baby, i feel this will be the last good sale before we get to rockn and rolln

Ah, you feel it too?

Got my 30 set aside for my new snowmobile Christmas 2018. Picking up a few more to hold for Thor.

It’s the famous snowmobileVen user!

"I'm gonna make them give back our past!"

Yep, I will post pics when I get it.

It's fairing pretty well during this dip desu. The only thing keeping me in the green.

This is probably it

ven is crazy stable, im amazed by every dip, how well it holds up.... surely that gotta be a sign.

>only have 401.98 ven
>xlm and req bags so heavy i can't acquire more
>JUST

It's manipulated heavily by the Chinese I think.

Awesome

fuk it take out a another Credit card nuy more VEN, what it matter when you betting on VEN to WIN!

Why is this shit so cheap on Binance it's a whole fucking 30 cents less on here than other exchanges.

nah that wouldn't be fiscally responsible user but thanks for the suggestion

Not gonna lie, former Vechain 40 man dev team member here. This is fucking hilarious watching VEN crash and burn. But in all serious the more research i do the more shady shit i find.

the dumping is happening.. it hit its 5.30 high and its falling fallling falling.....

no it is not, pls sir

i dont have balls big enough to do it either, but i keep thinking about it lol

I've been watching since it around 4.50 mark going up steady, after going back past 5...all green few reds,.. now its nearly 2/3 red... this will drop hard, but I'll get some more at its low.

actually by the africans actually

DO it user. Winners have balls. Once in a lifetime opportunity with VEN. Thank me later.

>cryptomarket is crashing
>everyone's about to kill themselves due to 70% loses in a day
>all in on vechain
>up 15% since last week in usd value and 43% in BTC
comfy

VEN the comfy coin.

its pumped goood because the normies saw it as the only high green in a see of blood....everything is now stabilized from the shutdowns and going green. So naturally the ven buyers are going back to buy low their fav coin

I saw Sunny in the town market today in Shanghai. For some reason he was making a point to around ever vegetable stand and Shouting "你的菜是很難" extremely loudly. He would then stuff some of the kale and onions from each stand up his sleeves and in his coat, in plain view before moving onto the next one.

By the time he was done it was literally falling out of him. I went up to him to say I was a big fan of his work, and he preceded to shout profanity at me calling me a "walty salty" while he walked away laughing.

Tbh i'm still not sure if i want to support this company after this encounter.

Can you guys ask telegram admins to unban me in telegram group? :)

@drmeri

I agree, check some other threads just the past few hours hyping the chinese biz strat, and youtube marketing...seems suspect to me, besides the nice haven it provided, time to go back and spread that profit into other coins

Shut up, nigger

Fuckin kek

i asked and they said you were a massive faggot and refused.

i thought that was an entering condition, you such a tease

This is what you fucks always say

Don't do it, be responsible.

Help brainlet op out. Should I try to sell at 0.0006 ETH loss and swingtrade it back up or just hold till it moons again?

I tried twice yesterday. Great success first time, massive failure second time. Came away with my stack and enough to buy a whole 45 bat woooo