/tron happening/

Justin Sun just confirmed 10 more partnerships that have yet to be announced. He’s always talking about NDAs in the livestream.

If you seriously fell for the FUD that was really just a regular dip, do yourself the favor and buy now.

Other urls found in this thread:

ccn.com/tron-uses-creative-marketing-to-hype-baofeng-partnership/
github.com/tronprotocol/java-tron/issues/25
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

nobody cares anymore, if the project is gonna do well just let it do well. you're gonna be bag holding for a week or two with this dip

People still think these partnerships actually mean anything, kek. See this article ccn.com/tron-uses-creative-marketing-to-hype-baofeng-partnership/ to see all the chink trickery that faggot is using.
>Finally, Baofeng BFC has signed similar partnership agreements with a variety of other blockchain startups over the past several weeks, including Qtum, Metaverse ETP, and an obscure bitcoin fork called BitcoinFile.
>These other partnership agreements attracted little attention, both because the blockchain startups in question had smaller market caps than TRON and they did not use the same creative licensing employed by TRON.

at least it's better than nothing

>regular dip
>fell from 18 billion mcap to 6

Be happy that this shitcoin is even at 6 cents.

It's overvalued as is.

>chink commie coin
>"we will make the internet free again"
Who believes this pajeet tier nonsense

welcome to crypto you soft handed weak pussy

>they sold everything
>pump it

>Jailbreak the internet

Justin uses the partnership term too loosely that idgaf who he says they are with when the roadmap doesnt show anything good for another couple of years.

Tron is the shittiest of shitcoins, how can ANYONE BUY IT , HOW THE FUCK DID IT GET THAT MCAP HOLY SHIT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEETARDS

this thread is shit.
sage.

discord gg/PEKQFDX pump in 3hrs, 5k members in

btw do you tronfag know that there is something called substratum that already have a working "decentralized internet"?

JUSTIN SUN ANNOUNCES 1000 PARTNERSHIPS

TRON TRADES UNDER $0.01

>nocona
>nocoiner

pottery

That's the coin that paid Datadash 100k tokens and 6 ETH to shill.

ARE YOU REALLY GOING TO SELL THE COIN ABOUT TO ANNOUNCE 3,000 PARTNERSHIPS?

C'MON!

so? still a working product, with a lot of potential, not some vaporware ERC20 with empty promesses and so many red flags.
know what? justin also paid ALL of us 500 trx to shill his shitcoin.

pretty sure justin paid mcafee to shill his coin btw ;)

DataDash admitted to a felony on Youtube.

kek, thanks for noticing and pointing it out.

>pretty sure justin paid mcafee to shill his coin btw ;)

YEAH RIGHT, THE GUY ABOUT TO ANNOUNCE 4,000 PARTNERSHIPS NEEDS TO PAY SOME ISLAND GYPSY TO SHILL FOR HIM

C'MON!

Better weak handed than literal retard. Those weak hands have lost less money than stupid bagholders.

>felony on Youtube.
wew lad.
Sub is a legitimate project,with- repeat after me - a working project -
i know tronfags have hard time getting this kind of things.
nothing wrong paying a faggot for some promo. he's just a guy in his bedroom talking about shitcoins.

lets be honest and cut the bullshit. no one here actually thinks this is a shit coin. relax tron holders you will make your millions just keep hodling, now let me see those iron hands, there ya go, put them up in the air so i can see them. great.

Tron is actually a SHITx69 coin, there is literally no shittier coin than this

we ggguuuun mmmmmakkekkek ittttt bb-b-bbbbruh
5000 oh wait 6000 parterships and counting now.

>lets be honest and cut the bullshit.
About time

>no one here actually thinks this is a shit coin.
What happened to honesty?

Literally everything negative about this coin has bee debunked.

sure

>airdrops TRX to all users on exchanges
>claims he now has partnerships with all of you

"working project"
>delays public beta for the Nth time
>goes to great lengths to avoid committing to a certain release date
>any real developer will tell you it's shit

YOU THINK THE TOKEN WITH OVER 9,000 PARTNERSHIPS COMING SOON NEEDS SOME PLEB ANONS?

C'MON!

i laughed then realized XLMs on here. DELET NOW

The tron Reddit page is fucking hilarious. If I weren't so lazy I would get an account just to tell them they are a bunch stupid faggots. I mean, holy shit all the proof is there. The guy dumped all his coins.

lol. at least out of those xlm is the best choice

That was his market maker increasing liquidity, and THAT SAME ADDRESS BOUGHT BACK MILLIONS OF COINS as well.

>N-NANI?

at what price... if it was after the collapse, they're just trying to pump and dump again.

>M-MUH PARTNERSHIPS!
>W-what do you mean these are fake and won't produce any tangible result except hype to fleece the retards? B-buy muh bags asshole! T-tron is the best! To the m-moon! Please buy more... at least don't sell... pls d-don't... pls

No one will buy ShitTron again, no matter how hard you will shill it.

nice, just bought 100k
cup and handle forming rn

WITH 15 HUNDRED! PARTNERSHIPS ON THE WAY WHO NEEDS TO SHILL?

20 000 partnerships user! if they all put a dollar together, tron will be 20k!!!

Literally this. Veeky Forums shit talks TRX but that's because most of everyone is holding. I've been accumulating and am hoping for a 250sat floor to buy in more.

You're retarded if you unironically think you won't 5x your investment on TRX in the next month or so.

It's not FUD when the CEO is a blatant fucking retard scammer.

fuck chinks, fuck everything chinky, besides maybe NEO.
this fud is directed more towards kuckoin, logging me out in the middle of huge fucking trades and every other 14 random fucking minutes.

also fuck chinks. saw a /pol/ image with dogs literally tied up to the backs of cars, skinning them before boiling them. gooks prob do this, too.

t. i am a gook
p.s. buy zclassic, anons.

I used to be like you, but then I got outside the FUD bubble and did my own research and realized that it's actually going to be a really great project once they launch their mainnet.

Shut the fuck up you Pajeet, they've been caught plagiarizing 90% of their shit and the remaining 10% are just flat out lies.

No one here is retarded enough to buy your bags.

So what you're really saying is that sun now has new coins to dump on people. You know how the saying goes, right? Fool me one, shame on you. You fooled me, I can't get fooled again.

kek
Tronfags actually think they’re like stinky linkies. You faggots don’t even have any good memes, the only good thing Tron has done for this board is the normie hate threads, and laughing at the delusion of tronfags like you.
t. Don’t hold any TRX or LINK because I’m not a faggot.

Because literally all of that retarded bait is disproven.
inb4
>muh stolen, I haven't seen the new whitepaper
>muh partnerships
>muh vague fear

Though, Justin is kind of shitty at PR and needs to hire someone.

TRX
>
>
>

Hey Pajeet, we can see your ID

kek

YOU REALLY NOT GOING TO INVEST WHEN THERE'S 200 NEW WHITE PAPERS ON THE WAY?

C'MON!

did you read that you fat fucking burger who sound like a twatter nigger?

lol I'm not buying this garbage until it's under a cent

>claims they have a 70 people team.
>literally copypasta source code from Etherum and other projects.
nice shitcoin you have here brother.

I did, seems sketchy but I don't know how common that it. I do know that billionaires with connections win out over ideologues most of the time, thus I'm hedging some of my bet with TRX.

I'm a burger you tard.

I don't know if you're retarded enough to actually believe anything you just said, but come back in a month and we'll see how things look, Pajeet. Go ahead and screen cap this (16 January 2018).

topkek glad those awwibahbah devs are getting hard to work copying and pasting

>burger.
wew who could have guessed it.

>regular dip
>Quartering in price over a period of 6 days

Yeah, get fucked son.

Everything else is catching up though.