Market Recovery-Nimfa

So, I bought into Nimfa and you autists should too. This is the type of loaning platform that will absolutely blow up in a bull market. For every one Nimfa token you transfer to the Nimfa platform you get 2 loaned on return, so you end up with 3x what you originally had. Market is crashing now but what do you think is around the corner? When there is a huge recovery people are gonna be desperate to buy whatever scammy shitcoin they can get their hands on and Nimfa will them the crypto capital to do just that. Knowing biz most of you guys will fud but DYOR. Honestly big potential here

Thanks OP, looks like a swell project.

hmmm ill throw in a few hundred see what happens

Scam coin. They don't even have a working platform and the team doesn't know how to fix any issues associated with it. They're just waiting to dump those disgusting nimfa bags

Comfy during this dip knowing this is going to 50x by end of Q1

If people actually DYOR, they would know the platform was literally released a few days ago, and the devs are working actively everyday to improve upon it and listen to community suggestions.

But you know. Everything on /biz is a scam.

ur an idiot come to the telegram and speak to Max

the reason the platform isnt fully functional is because originally it was backed by nimfa tokens and now the community wants it to be returned in eth

they are currently implementing that solution

There's the fud. BUY BUY BUY. But shit attempt. Platform is still in the early stages. Devs are actively listening to the community and ironing out the kinks associated with initial release

I mean truly anyone who cares to make money should just go to telegram.

this is how you x50 biz, this is how you do it

Yes yes take note biz. Everything that gets shilled during this period is a 100% pajeet scamcoin. So far i have on my list
>ethorse
>nimfa

im comfy af! even if it only fits 100$ in Q1, I will just use the project to get more profit out of safe bets. The telegram is active and everything looks nice so far

Go back to telegram and take your poorfag nimfa buddies with you. You all disgust me, trying to profit even more off of new fags who are already trying to cope with this dip

You should be ashamed of yourselves.

Also, tell your buddy max not to dump yet, wait till he makes more promises to fix an absolute shit tier platform first

If those are the only two coins you see being shilled you must ask yourself If your being honest to yourself or just an idiot but it will probably be both

This is probably a shitcoin but muh low supply means this will likely reach $100 each for no good reason

i really have to devote an afternoon to learning etherdelta. I could do it now, or just keep soaking in this royal justing.

Not trying profit off the dip at all. I do agree that it would be disgusting. I honestly believe in the project. And I do think it will be extremely profitable. Like I said in my OP DYOR and buy if you like what you see

> being this broke

I am not going to pointlessly shill a coin like all the UFR fags in here. NIMFA is a coin that I absolutely believe in, and if you stupid idiots keep thinking it's a scam, so be it. Prepare to get royally JOOSTED

lol you fags will be pinkwojaking so hard once this x10 in a few weeks

this is going to go x50. just wait.