The exchange problems are about to be 100% fixed thanks to the help of the raiblocks team working to integrate this new...

The exchange problems are about to be 100% fixed thanks to the help of the raiblocks team working to integrate this new technology with the exchanges. Now that everything is ready, expect anothing *20 on XRB with binance and a rebrand coming up. Of course I am spreading this news for my own personal interest, but I am not lying and I do believe this from the bottom of my heart. I do not hold bags, I have been in XRB for 2 months now.

reddit.com/r/RaiBlocks/comments/7quage/current_state_of_exchanges/

Just in time for a flipping!

oh it will x20 after crashing down to 1 cent where it fucking belongs pajeet.

>That logo
No thanks.

When is the rebranding happening?

will this sink to single digits?

Could you say one reason why it belongs at one cent?

Who gives a fuck about the logo, and as I said we are on the verge of a rebranding.

What about mercagox?

It's rebranding soon.

>
Investment choices based off logos

Depends on the future of cryptocurrency as a whole. Unless the whole market crashes this won't happen because this coin has a real world value

After withdrawals are confirmed working. Moon mission is inbound then.

We don't know yet. Depends if the team strategically wants to change it before or after binance. If it was me i wouldn't change it until after binance to avoid confusion

Or perhaps before binance with ample time for people to know what's going on.

ATH was ~30. Now it's hemorrhaging. Sell now. Don't listen to shitskins and "muh strong hands."

The ride is over.

why?

Serious question: is this hype? Every shitcoin claims instant, 1000000k Transactions per second. Only reason I am midly interested on RaiBlocks is due to its massive moon.

Can someone give me a quick rundown?

One of few easily vectorizable logos in the crypto sphere. That is a great subtle tell that the devs actually know their stuff and think ahead.

They're not just claims it actually works, you can test it yourself. You only pay the electricity to do the PoW of your own transactions, and transactions are almost instant. The exchange problem only comes when nodes are under heavy load, because they'd use a few hot wallets like for every other coin, only XRB scales without limit when you add accounts, not when you overload a single account. It's getting fixed right now, and we're waiting for the rebrand and the Binance listing.

Dyor. Seriously just look up a few videos on raiblocks.

I will eat my dick if Raiblocks in not in the top 10 at the end of the year.

Screencap this.

Not being a normal blockchain technology actually allows for 2s transfers and massive scalability in the long-term (more than any blockchain can even theoretically achieve). It is a new tech, which is somewhat of a fusion between DAGs and blockchains (but also not fully untested security wise yet). This allows to actually do what IOTA only claimed to be: "free and instant", while also keeping decentralization.

How it works? No way to explain it in a few minutes. Like explaining a blockchain to a normie for the first time... new concepts are not easy to learn. You would have to DYOR for at least a few hours.

You're right, but I'll do this anyways.

Hi!

Screencap This!

Can I try some of that? Would need some roasting + sauce and I imagine it not tasting too bad.

Gotchou.

See you in one year.

If the changes were successful and their rebranding takes hold, this will be a top 10 coin easily, and potential top 5 coin by Q3.

Not really hype. Their claims are valid, although it assumes adequate adoption. It's not block chain, it's block lattice. It's a completely different protocol which doesn't rely on traversing the entire chain history to verify funds, so it's pretty damn speedy, and it's designed to speed up with more adoption rather than slow down like with bitcoin.

holding 700 XRB, not letting go until i'm in the 6 figures.

> Being this bad at FUD