Sell asap

I'm probably gonna get fired for this.
I'm one of the 40 devs working at Vechian.

I have dumped my personal stakes in the company, and i advise you all to as well before this spreads.

I'm spilling the beans about everything. As former user already leaked, Sunny sustained himself by impregnating his mother from the inside and eating his fetus siblings. However, when Sunny was feasting on the legs and arms of his 3rd fetus, Sunny noticed an anomaly. The fetus could speak. This was not you're average day inbred fetus. No, it had an IQ of 300. Sunny learned it to read and write, using fecal matter as ink, they outlined the Vechain whitepaper inside their mothers womb, where it still resides to this day.

During Q1 an attempt was made to enter the womb of Sunnys mother once more and recover the white paper. This was originally planned for mid jan but something went wrong during the procedure. Now you know why rebranding got delayed.

Think guys, do you really want to give your money to this baby eating, incestuous psychopath? now that the NDA is lifted adn this can finally be talked about, its all going to down the drain,

It all makes sense now

Thanks bought 100K more.

fuck i knew it was a scam.

AHHHAHAHAHA I laughed I lost.

Ugh it’s dropping

Can anyone ask telegram admins to unbun me in vechain group, please?))

@drmeri

That would be mine and a few other employees dumping. that is the current sell wall. sorry to do this.

You dont know half the extent of this lunatics shady antics even in the office every day at work. im sure some colleges might come to leak more in due time.

the more i research them, the more shady shit i find

This is the kind of amazing insider info that you can't get anywhere else but Veeky Forums. Really glad I paid the $2500 fee to access this wiki resource. Please continue providing more excellent information, Mr. Veeky Forums.

>wanting to be unbanned
vechain telegram group is an absolute soyboy cuckfest

Like?

Go ahead. I'll wait.

sell sell sell

it probably is, but i'm in there for some time already, miss the spirit of the soyboy cuckfest

>replying to a /pol/ copypasta from 2016

It's a meme you dip
I'll buy you

Big if true

Thank you based user. Now I see the light

>Replying to a reddit copyupasta

Can confirm story. It's all true

there are alot of middleage women in there too

this is some shady shit you guys

they are some serious cucks, I got banned because I asked someone how much ven he wanted for his sister and how old she is.

They'd be more inclined to accept rice for siblings than VEN, have you never dealt with Asians before? I just got 3 sisters and an aunt for a 2 pound bag of brown rice and some doge.

I knew it was shady, they have a 40 man dev but don't even have a wallet? cmon this shit sounds scammy

The chances of this mooning are pretty Slim, but the more research I do the more shady shit I find.

That's pretty smart actually.
I'll remember it next time, thanks.
I will get me a nice harem of asians. I'll just have to explain it to my gf, but she won't really have a problem with 1 or two.

Mother of God..

not gonna lie this coin is probably gonna dump tomorrow. I just quit (i was former 40 man dev team) because of the culture of abuse in the shanghai office. Sunny revealed himself to be a sociopath within the first week and didn't take kindly to errors even though a lot were out of mine and others control. Just a heads up. Lots of shady shit.

Old fucking news op, I got this information days ago, you have to be a retard to invest in VEN instead of WTC. Ven might be 1-200% in a year, but i guarantee that WTC will double tenfold.

But more ven fags, lo pan demands it.