HOW DID HE KNOW

HOW DID HE KNOW

HOW DID HE KNOW

HOW DID HE KNOW

Other urls found in this thread:

killyourself.network/
money.cnn.com/2018/01/16/news/economy/treasury-bitcoin-exchange-crackdown/index.html
techtimes.news/us-treasury-secretary-munchin-likens-bitcoin-to-offshore-swiss-bank-account/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

BTG kek

Thousands of people make claims, one person is bound to be right

He's full of shit, check his profile on tradingview
>1 month old account
>claims he knows big miners or some shit, implying miners would know about this (they don't)
>posted this same fud using the same picture here on biz pic related
>probably autpvpted himself all the way to "pro" status on tradingview,Myers's no way an account witth one shitty post can hit pro overniht

He says he has insider info though so don't see whats out of the ordinary

>will be pushed down to at least $1,000
>$1,000
wat? half this board will unironically kill itself if that happened

>predicting the dip of january the 16th on january the 16th
Impressive

he predicted it yesterday??

looks like he predicted it on the 14th

motherfucker you think someone on here can afford a rope that high quality anymore? I'm gonna go steal my neighbors hose and inhale exhaust fumes

>predicting a crash after a crash has already started
woah

Of course miners want to push down the price! Miners hate money! Everyone knows this /s

>BTC back to 1k

Yes please, I want to go shopping on alts.

he literally predicted it as things were bullish NEO was up to 190 at that time i remember

killyourself.network/

i'll go all in.

NEO was the ONLY fucking coin which was bullish, i saw it rise from 140 to 190 in a day.

U.S. IS FOLLOWING IN CHINA AND KOREAS FOOTSTEPS
>U.S. IS FOLLOWING IN CHINA AND KOREAS FOOTSTEPS
U.S. IS FOLLOWING IN CHINA AND KOREAS FOOTSTEPS

Steven Mnuchin, head of the U.S. Department of Treasury announced that the Treasury Department, in co-operation with Securities and Exchange Commission intends to crack down on U.S. based Bitcoin exchanges, as well as the use of foreign Bitcoin exchanges by American citizens.

The reason being that Bitcoin poses a serious threat to the global economy due to its volatility as a result of being a purely speculative asset

money.cnn.com/2018/01/16/news/economy/treasury-bitcoin-exchange-crackdown/index.html

>page not found

they are going to arrest anyone who has bitcoins and send them to guanotamano

>bear marget:D

China spying on korea that they really intend to shutdown the exchangses uses info to do the thing and do a pump and dump on guess which coin? hmmmmmmmmm.....thats the power of a govt in action with a single goal.

And people who own bitcoin Z will become leaders of the free world

Ok fine, I'll follow you on twitter.

MY LINK IS GONE

BTC would death spiral under 1k

>Steven Mnuchin, head of the U.S. Department of Treasury announced that the Treasury Department, in co-operation with Securities and Exchange Commission intends to crack down

techtimes.news/us-treasury-secretary-munchin-likens-bitcoin-to-offshore-swiss-bank-account/

Crypto crashes every blue Monday. I have been holding for 4 years and the pattern repeats. Things start coming back around April with the cannabis coins. Full excitement by summer with ATH's everywhere. A frenzy of activity into fall as old bags transfer to new hands. Crash in winter and smart people get to buy the dip.

Canabio ICO???

His prediction doesn’t matter. If you go on trading view people have been charting a btc drop. It’s just that nobody here knew and it dropped hard.

>It’s just that nobody here knew and it dropped hard.

We've had like 10 daily threads about the inevitable bursting of the bubble. We just didn't know exactly when.

>Not training for this

This

>/s
kys redditard

>Thousands of people make claims, one person is bound to be right
>one person is bound to be right
So, we're going to 1k then? Nice!