BAT Boys General

www.brave.com/update-brave-browser-and-bat-achievements-in-2017-and-goals-for-2018/

Where are my BAT boys at?

Remember this, amongst all the FUD:
>The more money BAT is worth, the more incentive for advertisers, users, and content creators to utilize Brave
>Brave's business model relies in a large part on the success of BAT to incentivize the Brave community
>the team behind Brave is lead by the man behind JavaScript and Mozilla Firefox

Key things to remember about BAT:
>it's a long term hold
>if you're in Crypto for quick moon missions and easy money, you're going to hate BAT
>if you've ever had the thought, "Damn, I wish I would have bought/kept those Bitcoins back in 2013" then you need to go read BAT whitepapers immediately

ABOVE $1 DEFEATS THE PURPOSE etc. etc.

>ABOVE $1 DEFEATS THE PURPOSE etc. etc.
What are the arguments against this claim tho?

Except Brave is a piece of shit and nobody is going to use it. There is all the incentive in the world for advertisers and content creators but if you can't get the users to switch en masse to Brave then BAT is just going to fade into obscurity. Sorry about your bags OP.

Except that in the future you will be able to use BAT without Brave, eat my shit pajeet

ID fd...boi
FUD BOI confirmed

BAT would NEED to be well over $1 if they want to see widespread adoption. The supply is fixed so if BAT remains cheap, there literally wont be enough to go around

t. BATlet

I wish I could grab more too user, the browser is only in alpha and is being compared the top dogs.

shoo shoo fud boi

BAT will have addons for other browsers

Go away shills. This is getting annoying.

Read my post again, this time turn your brain on.

People didn't instantly switch to Chrome. DYOR into new user adaption of browsers. Keep in mind, the guy behind Brave lead the MOZILLA FIREFOX TEAM.
Another point I forgot to mention:

BAT is currently priced at Cheap as fuck, what better time to hop on board? Even having 100 BAT could net you some serious profits by the end of the year.

How can you invest your money in something you have done literally no research at all...?
On 24th page of the whitepaper it says „BAT will be a fixed ratio to ETH. This may vary slightly with ETH volatility as we get closer to the contract deployment date. The exchange rate will be 6400 BAT per ETH”.
This market is like 99% idiots, no wonder it crashed

oh god i don't follow BAT because eich is an imbecile but if your hope is that BAT will compete with firefox/chrome/edge then user you have no idea what you got yourself into

bat gal (male) here

Alright' make sense. But eventually the price has to be fixate at a certain narrow range, right? Otherwise, how can advertisers monitor thier profits?

I thought that was only in regards to the ICO

That's in reference to the Crowdsale you absolute fucking brainlet. Jesus Christ.

You are correct.

is an idiot

and those are the idiots giving advice on what coins to buy... kek

Assuming you mean Brave and not BAT, Brave is completely different than any of the browsers you listed because:

1) It is designed around using Crypto as one of its main business strategies, and
2) It is designed around privacy and a new advertising paradigm.

You shouldn't even compare Brave to those browsers, but even still, Brave could be half as big as Chrome and the value of BAT would skyrocket. It doesn't need to overtake them.

their profits are monitored in terms of USD, the BAT price is arbitrary

>half as big as Chrome
oh god user why are you doing this

no publisher is going to take payment in something that can fluctuate 20% in a day. the price needs to be steady for this to work

Because I enjoy debating with brainlets about Brave and BAT. I genuinely believe in BAT so it's fun for me to post about it, dispel FUD and get people excited about it

the payments in terms of USD are fixed tho. Publishers wont even see the BAT they are earning (that all takes place on the backend)

40k BAT here. will sell at $25/token for a cool milli. that time is probably around september 2018.

Not sure that’s true. A publisher posted this on reddit.

>ABOVE $1 DEFEATS THE PURPOSE

then why the fuck should i invest?

Lurk more

How much BAT to make it boys? How high can we go. do we think philly d is really going to shill this following the emoji winky face on reddit he posted the other day?

sorry let me rephrase: A publisher can choose whether or not their payments are denominated in BAT or in USD. Most of the big name publishers I imagine will choose the latter