I'm new to Veeky Forums and am interested in learning how to trade stocks and buy into crypto...

I'm new to Veeky Forums and am interested in learning how to trade stocks and buy into crypto. I noticed that you guys don't have a sticky or a FAQ on how to get started. I'm completely new at this, is there any place where I can learn to get started?

Other urls found in this thread:

steemit.com/bitcoin/@cryptovestor/bitcoin-and-crypto-markets-dive-bomb-or-great-opportunity)
z3news.com)
z3news.com/w/litecoin-appears-lifting/
z3news.com/w/stellar-lumens-xlm-moving-fast/
z3news.com/w/price-insights-electroneum/
z3news.com/w/electroneum-bringing-1000-fold-return/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

YOUR ALREADY TOO LATE, WE ALL ARE

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

boy, did you pick a good day to start trading

actually he did

He unironically did.

What did I miss? Like I said it's literally my first day here. But looking through the threads it looks like BTC is going down so it's a good time to buy in?

Not here. Run!

I THOUGHT I WAS BUYING THE DIP AS WELL BUT THIS ISNT A DIP

You could try lurking more instead of being a newfag that asks to be spoonfed. Have you considered that option?

How much are you going to invest?

Easiest way to get fiat into crypto is coinbase. Buy ETH and it won't dip nearly as much as BTC, BCH, or LTC if the market is going to continue to correct. Transfer from coinbase to gdax. Register on binance or kucoin and transfer your ETH from gdax to binance or kucoin. Right now is a great time to buy.

Do your own research, but here are some recommended coins:

REQ
ICX
VEN
ENJ
LINK
STRAT

Thank you, I 'm willing to invest up to about 5k from my savings. I'll check out coinbase and binance and see how I can get set up.

Welcome, so long as you're willing to hold steady even if youre in the red for the first bit this is unironically a great time to get in - you've already skipped all the losses.

An easy way to get started (convenience at the cost of higher fees) is to sign up with coinbase and buy some ethereum. Open an account with binance (a trading platform) and withdraw the ethereum from coinbase, sending it to your binance ethereum wallet. From there you can use it to purchase other coins that are shilled here. Though be selective in the coins you choose, there are some tricky rogues on biz!

ps the green user you replied to actually gave some solid picks

Where from do you hail kind stranger? From whence have you come?

There are coins that Veeky Forums heavily memes, but they all failed. LINK for example is still heavily shilled because so many Veeky Forums bought into it, before this Veeky Forums was heavy into TRON for example but TRON is crashing towards $0. I would recommend cryptovestor (steemit.com/bitcoin/@cryptovestor/bitcoin-and-crypto-markets-dive-bomb-or-great-opportunity) and Z3 (z3news.com) for crypto insights. As always, investing is a personal decision so do your research. Here are the coins I would recommend backed up with sources:

LTC - z3news.com/w/litecoin-appears-lifting/
XLM - z3news.com/w/stellar-lumens-xlm-moving-fast/
ETN - z3news.com/w/price-insights-electroneum/

Do NOT listen to this asshole here
If you want to see what it's like to trade stock and even wrose, crypto. Just sit in a room alone and punch yourself in the balls repeatedly until you black out.

Philakone on YouTube. aka "The Prophet" aka "Fibonucci". Works for crypto, forex and stocks.

Thanks for the help, it's a little confusing but I think I should open a separate TFSA with my bank first and put in what I'm willing to invest/lose so I don't tank the rest of my savings before I connect it to coinbase.

Veeky Forums is my home board. Heard some good things about you guys from there and I've always been interested in learning more about trading so I finally came to check it out.

Think of coinbase like Amazon. You give it your card details and say I want to buy $20 worth of ETH. Then you're charged $20. Want to cash out? Same process in reverse, X amount of money is deposited to your account. It won't fuck with your savings beyond the purchases you make.

Here is a good beginner guide: z3news.com/w/electroneum-bringing-1000-fold-return/

Alright here's the best advice you'll ever hear:
never seek advice on /biz.

You will one day thank me.