Is crypto too big to fail?

Think about it. The end of crypto would lead to a massive wave of suicides and bank would be in trouble as well with all the people who took loans and second mortgages failing to pay their debts. We're too big to go down at this point. We're the Jews now.

it's too fail to big.

Implying I just didn't waste my entire wagecucking savings on this shit. Nobody would give a fuck. Life goes on

nobody ACTUALLY went into debt to buy crypto right?

I did
Lambos for everyone
You guys made this shit look so easy

Big if fail

actually deluded. we all know the risks - if you want to play this game better be prepared to get justd now and then

You think so? check out normiebook and plebbit.

i literally told you over and over not to invest more than you are willing to lose

No, failure in this market results in corrections and people responsible for mismanagement find their projects going straight to the toilet.

What this means is the market will find equilibrium on its own, like a free market should. This is healthy and after the dust has settled crypto will take off again. Unlike the stock market and bankers who got bailed out, held up on smoke and mirrors and fraud.

Never forget why we're here.

I refuse to believe there are people gambling money they can't afford to lose.

or you could do a few minutes of research instead of "thinking" about it.
a bank would never lend you money to gamble with, and lying about it is a federal crime
anyone dumb enough would probably get sued into oblivion and have your wages garnished for the rest of your life.

I put in $1k that was just chilling in my checking account for a few months.
At a solid -68% now, looking good. Buy high sell low.

>meanwhile banks gamble with tax payer money while incurring no risk of their own but enjoy the full benefits of any return

ask normans that 2nd mortgaged their homes when BTC hit 20k and made headlines.
pretty sure there are, even today a few thousand still alive

Maybe you should do a few minutes of research and you would probably find out that not all countries have the same laws when it comes to loans you ethnocentric shite. Besides, did you all forget why the 2008 happened? people couldn't pay back their banks.

This

When the Market Crashed in 2007 the banks WERE BAILED OUT. Crypto will not get a bail out — ever. This storm will have to take its natural progression. It's better the crypto bubble deflate rather than explode

But the banks will be exposed to it indirectly.

Crypto is just a pimple on the ass of banking at this point. Don't delude yourself. Most of the market cap is not actual fiat.

exactly? none of this excludes the banks from fucking over people dumb enough to take out loans for crypto

Source? Is there a website of like, pictures of scared chicks?

>a bank would never lend you money to gamble with

>sign up for a credit card with 0% APR for 14 months
>Go to Coinbase
>????
>Commit suicide

They can't do shit if people are not able to pay. The might throw you in jail or sell your belongings. what if that doesn't cover it? The money is gone

Nah that's just a pic of one of my favourite bitches. Xiangting Xu

>Is crypto too big to fail
>The end of crypto would lead to a massive wave of suicides
>people who took loans and second mortgage
You think anybody cares about them? retards, that's what they are, let the rot in their own misery.

This is why I NEED to make it. I want to do all sorts of things to this girl.

which is precisely why those loans are a retarded 20%. people bail on CC loans all the time, making it more expensive for everybody else

again, they'll garnish your wages. or sell your debt to companies specialized in collecting it.
so you'll either spend the rest of your live poor, off the grid, or half your paycheck cut before it gets into your hands.

>which is precisely why those loans are a retarded 20%

Right, but you can clearly get a loan to buy crypto with. Furthermore, it's a loan that will have no interest for over a year.

I've honestly considered doing it because imagine if I had done it on ETH one year ago. You just have to actually find a decent coin instead of whatever bots are shilling here.

Don't worry little asian milker. Your safe with me and my crypto gains

oh look it's a 19 year old retard that made a few bucks on internet money and thinks he understands economics now. the whole crypto market is half a trillion dollars that's nothing you fucking brainlet. the dotcom bubble was 3 trillion and those were real companies with actual products unlike 99% of crypto. this shit could go to zero and it would have minimal impact on the global economy

CC loans are also capped at a few thousand, less if you have a shitty credit score. which is nothing to the banks.
when your taking about "too big to fail" a few thousand from a a bunch of gambling addicts is nothing. I was talking about people taking out a mortgage and using that on crypto.

Compare the investors back then and the investors now.

no tuwip, no tuwip