How can everyone be so blind as to what's going on...

How can everyone be so blind as to what's going on? The big players in the financial world were not going to just sit back and let your average joe make ridiculous gains in an unregulated market, while they made meager gains under heavy regulation.

It was pretty clear from the moment futures began trading on BTC that wall street was going to short the shit out of BTC and use their tools (the media, financial resources, politicians) to cause the market to plummet and collect their gains from the people dumb enough to swap futures against them.

The real gambit is happening now, while the idiotic normies panic sell everything they have, and wall street comes in and buys everything up dirt cheap. Do you really think big firms aren't interested in the cryptocurrency market? It's completely unregulated, there's so much to gain from PnD's, lower fees, etc., of course they're going to leverage this.

Morale of the story is not only hodl but buy as much as you fucking can because when the market comes back the big players are going to take this thing into the stratosphere.

My thoughts align exactly with yours. CLEAR price manipulation in the market. While all coins were dropping everyday to lower and lower lows, the coinmarketcap stayed fluctuating between the 600-700 billion range without dropping. I don't know about you, but to me that shit was strange.

>>meager gains

haha i dont think you know how much money is in stocks.

>ohhhh

makes sense i just hope it doesn't precipitate below 10k. i fear that at those levels it could spiral way way way down. which would suck for all us since a recovery from those levels would probably take a long time

This is 1000% accurate.

You're correct OP, but that doesn't mean this isn't going to crater for the next year or so. To anyone paying attention, its abundantly obvious that all financial instruments will switch over to crypto currency as their is much less friction.

Nice fairy tail virgin.
You havent been here long enough to know the truth

>6547066

the fact this needs to be xplained tells you how young these kids are theyve never even seen a stock

Wat

*blocks development*

I agree with this.

Dropping the price too low would kill crypto and they wouldnt have the opportunity anymore to steal money from the normies.

Its fucking obvious, but most people trading dont even know. This is why i KNOW the bubble wont pop for a VERY long time yet.

Also, this is WHY China and Korea keep regulating it. because they know their dumfuck norman population is going to get shorted by massive financial institutions. not because they dont want the average man to gain wealth. the average man is more likely to bag old and sell at a low while buying at a high under wallstreet like manipulation.

China particularly don't want a massive amount of RMB to leave their economy via crypto while these big institutions short their massive population. Thats why they are banning crypto while still supporting some big projects like Vechain. This allows China to still suck in billions from the rest of the world into their own economy via blockchian technology, while they stop their own economy leaving it.

Name me a stock that brings 50%-500% gains like crypto has been doing in a few days. Meager, relatively speaking.

If they can own a large enough portion of a coin they can manipulate the price and get gains that blow stock out of the water. This is why pump and dumps are illegal. You can however, PnD a crypto.

WELCOME TO THE FUCKING SHOW COINERS
wall street guys are the same guys who have bullied nerds since grade school and guess what, you called out the bull and you will get the horns
cryptos will be stamped out and criminalized
this board is fucking hilarious
good luck selling your tulip bulbs

SKEET SKEET SKEET

>actually waking up as the kind of retard who posts things like this

Stop replying to nocoiner subhumans

Yeah i though about this too. Like why the fuck would wallstreet want to but at ath. They can do whatever they want with this market, we can only hope we can pick up the penies they leave behind

I kek'd

are you serious
there are penny stocks that have wild +50-500% swings all the time
just like the shit ass altcoin markets

>USDT

I think we can expect the turn around to be quick. Their pull with governments only extends so far and there is an inherent risk to owning a large amount of crypto should a government decide to impose regulations all of a sudden. They want to take advantage of this while they can.

im NOT fucking selling

Oilstocks. 45 -> $90 per barrel in six month.
4x certificates 500%
Nasaq OTC. Some stocks there just make regularly 300%. type "OSTK stock" in google and get your fcucking redpill.
pump and dump was invented by the stock market, not by cryptonerds.

u idiot u think USDT really has enough volume to cause that massive fluctuation

>if a niche technology that doesn't have much real use atm is oversatured with scamcoins getting mostly bought by hairdressers and other normies doesnt go on for an exponential bullrun forever its duhh evel jewish bankers!
You people are mentally fucking ill.

But it's still illegal to drive the price of a penny stock up and then dump it on the public. You have to actually earn those gains without manipulation which is ridiculously high risk.

With crypto you can manipulate the market and dump it on whoever, way lower risk. It's all about risk.

you underestimate how much it takes to cause a change in volume. you really beleive that there was 800b had entered the amrket in star of year? try clsoer to 150b of actual fiat having ever entered. probably less.

If 10 apples exist, and i so lyou an apple for 1 dollar, the marketcap is now 10 dollars unless you destroy one. If i convince someone to buy another one for 100 dollars, the marketcap is now 1,000 dollars. only 101 dollars ever exchanged hands.

Again you guys are missing my point. Sure those gains exist, but you have to find them, and it's risky.

With crypto you don't need to find the gains, you can make those gains through manipulation, low risk.

Its too bad all the Cripple and Coinbasers and new “traders” can’t read your post user.

This should be broadcast as a public service announcement on CNBC wait it won’t be because they want crash buy

Kek, fair point

Maybe it's because I only have 12k in, but why sell when it's this low? Why are people such pussies? Just stay in all the way ffs

I can't make those. Even if you buy 1 million VEN or CHAIN this would not do a dent. BTC losing like mad is chinese miners getting rid of their assets because they fear the gov forbiding mining due to high strain on energy networks.

But this is good for hodlers in the long term right? Like, it means that even more money will be dumping into crypto to push btc to >20, 30, 40k and bring everything else up with it

All I have to do is keep holding my bags and be sure to buy more on the dip.

right?

the weirdest thing of all is tether is down at all while every other coin is

Same, hell I might even buy more this weekend if I feel like it. I'll just see where this ride takes me, hands of steel, I haven't lost if I haven't sold and if it does hit 0 I don't give a shit either because I can make my investments back in 1 month with wagecuckery.

Even if everything switched to cryptoes it would be to ones that haven't even been implemented yet.

Depends on what you're holding. A fair amount of coins won't make it through but the ones that do will grow stronger.

i have a lot of classmates working on wall street and almost no one knows any coin outside of top 5. most are just buying eth and that's it. wall street has no power over crypto; it's just the chinese

Fucking kek

The market will come back, hodler's will be rewarded. As far as BTC however, I lean more towards a better coin taking over as the number 1 due to the transaction fees/time.

Miners are dumping to correct the market (shake off weak hands) and consolidate their positions at an extremely low price. They'll buy back in when they can't push it down any further.

oh, for sure. BTC has done wonders but it's time for better tech to be the face of crypto

Right. The Chinese don't care about the "values" of crypto currency. They are born into a slave state and want to scam as much as they can.

And why exactly would your back room intern classmates be sitting in on top-level executive board meetings regarding market manipulation. Are you retarded?

Exactly, I have about the same amount in crypto and I only put in the money I can afford to lose.
If it goes tits up I can handle that.

same here, this dump almost feels refreshing for me, since crypto money is only numbers for me, I don't give a single fuck about the losses as long as I don't "cash out".

fuck you wallstreet.

>tail

believe me they do. not everyone went to a state university. most got in my university and in their job because their fathers. but yeah keep going on about the wall street boogeyman

I literally don't care how far it falls. I know crypto is the future and I'll be sitting comfy swing trading between the GDAX three accumulating LTC slowly.

Actually I can more or less confirm this.

I know some big players in institutional money that have been attend the little conventions and pitching moving into crypto to their firms. Some of which hold more money to move than our entire crypto market is worth.

This is the reason I dumped as much as I could into this crypto on 1/1/18.

I'm holding gents and you should too.

You have no idea what's coming - and frankly I don't either, but I know the direction and it's up. eventually - just gotta weather the storm.

This. There are unabashed PnD groups on discord. I've never seen this with stocks. Only smoke filled back rooms would dare PnD a stock.

When the pink wojaks go a-flying I go a-buying
when the rocket ships attack, I get ready to hold back.

What some call manipulation is just lots of money moving in one direction. The herd follows the lead. No need for Illuminati tatoos

So far this has been a weaksauce crash.
I remember Ethereum going back down to 150 about the same it hit 400 for the first time.

Faith is easy to have when I don't take out loans to buy crypto. I only put in a sacrificial portion of what I have. No more than I can afford.

I've grown quickly and easily this way.

SOMEBODY QUICK, REGISTER THE DOMAIN BITCORNSUICIDE.COM. FLIP IT FOR A PROFIT

WE BROKE THE FUCKING $10,500 BTC SUPPORT LINE. GDAX CLOSE TO BREAKING. WHICH MEANS WE'RE GOING TO SEE $8K TONIGHT.

GET. THE. FUCK. OUT. NOW.

Bitcoin Futures is what drove the price into the gutter today. And they halted trading after a 20% collapse. Which means when they open tomorrow, they'll continue shorting BTC.

Exactly like me. Every month a small amount I can afford to never see again. The moment I transfered my money to whatever exchange, the moment I consider it lost forever. Like playing lottery. No room for FOMO, FUD and shit. Sitting comfy at my desktop station in the evenings, some swing trading, some losses, who cares. Made +600% so far.

You fags said ETH will never go lower than 1250 wtf.

>falling for what we say
your fault dumbass. ar you too thick to understand that no one knows where the market is going because it's manipulated?

Still glad I didn't trade all my BTC for that crap desu.

If you're going to LARP, learn to write.

Shill

i'm on my phone and i'm lazy and i don't give a shit if you believe me i lost motivation halfway through

fucking lost

If you're going to LARP, you've got to be motivated.

hence why it's not a larp ;)

If you're going to LARP, you've got to create convincing proof.

It would be just nice to know which projects are predestined by them.

>se their tools (the media...

This.

Have a look at the articles from the past month, even before the crash - all focus on the falls

lol am I the only one making money today?

anybody who's been in crypto long enough knows that institutional FUD is all about gaining control of the market so they can "rescue" it with regulations after moron normies lose their life savings.

Is it a coincidence that last week my plus 500 cfd account had restrictions put on it and the minimum stake on crypto went up 10x?

>being so butthurt you have to make conspiracy theories as to why your shit investments on ponzi schemes fail

What coins should I be hodling senpai?

VEN XLM ETH for starters

Hardly a conspiracy theory, this is how these institutions work. Find the easiest and least risky path to make more money. They would kill for their markets to be unregulated, now they have a chance to move into one.

Also everything is tanking, not just shitty investments.

I was thinking going all on one. One that has gone down a lot.
GAS, for example which is -41.12%.
Or OmiseGo -31.21%.
Or Golem -41,61%.

But ALL on one.

No.

GAS looks like its dropped more because of yesterdays pump. Still probably a good bet but be careful.