BitConnect

BitConnect just exit scammed all of their users

Other urls found in this thread:

bitconnect.co/system-news/94/changes-coming-for-the-bitconnect-system-halt-of-lending-and-exchange-platform
youtube.com/watch?v=kbR1SXIje1U
reddit.com/r/Bitconnect/comments/7qvddy/bitconnect_megathread/
livecoin.net
reddit.com/r/Bitconnect/
youtube.com/watch?v=CZ0VCl7QIOs&feature=youtu.be&t=6m48s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Can confirm.

I was stupid enough to put a few hundred in without doing my research.

Their BCC to BTC exchange is down too

--------------------------------------

--------------------------------------

really stupid then. You buy shit like this only on ICO counting on ultra gains. You didn't even need research - everyone in crypto knows its scam..

damn how retarded are you? literally everyone called it a ponzi

can't wait for the youtube tears

trevon james gonna loose his money or he pulled out everything before?

Wait..
are people on this board who invested into this?
lol, fucking deserved

magic, its like You live in cave and don't know what everybody does xd

>This is to inform all community members that we are closing the Bitconnect lending and exchange platform. We are closing the lending operation immediately with the release of all outstanding loans. With release of your entire active loan in the lending wallet we are transferring all your lending wallet balance to your BitConnect wallet balance at 363.62 USD. This rate has been calculated based on last 15 days averages of the closing price registered on coinmarketcap.com. You are free to withdraw your BitConnect coin currently in QT wallets that was used for staking as well. We are also closing BCC exchange platform in 5 days. In short, we are closing lending service and exchange service while BitConnect.co website will operate for wallet service, news and educational purposes.

bitconnect.co/system-news/94/changes-coming-for-the-bitconnect-system-halt-of-lending-and-exchange-platform

From reddit of all places

come on Veeky Forums at least provide source to your AAAAAA threads, you fucks

Thank fucking god. After this scam crashes the rest of the market, we can finally begin to recover.

Bitconnect
educational purposes
top kek

hahahahahaha - did they finally do it? Im so tired of those bitconnect nigger ads

rip

does he just rotate 3 pics on all his thumbnails?

Jesus it won’t let me withdraw...spinning spoke wheel of death...fuck fuck fuck fuck FUCK

Already? Bernie Madoff went for like 30 years. What a bunch of pussies.

why is he always looking like someone surprice buttfucked him

Soyboi

youtube.com/watch?v=kbR1SXIje1U

retards getting scammed like they deserve

no free money out there clowns

what a soygoy

this will be most epic meme of Shitconnect.
BITCONEEEEEEEEEEEEEECT goodbye!

one ugly motherfucker

Link

Damn, people even called it a scam MONTHS ago.

>bitconnect.co/system-news/94/changes-coming-for-the-bitconnect-system-halt-of-lending-and-exchange-platform
>404, not found.

Who are all those people?

They can't be average joes, who the hell went to that conference?

that ape mouth

god dammit after losing money on this crypto market i thought this was the one thing to actually make me money.

had just doubled my money and this shit exits

should i wait for bcc price to recover because i can't sell it for shit right now

reddit.com/r/Bitconnect/comments/7qvddy/bitconnect_megathread/

What’s Trayvon James gone do now? Why dey do dis to dat po boy?

holy fuck, fucking kek, reddit bitconnect normies btfo. This will probably appear on the news.

literally everyone was calling it a scam, who convinced you to buy in

>all Ponzi schemes are bad except for btc
?

Wait wait wait, you can buy Tron on Bitconnect, a ponzi web? What if all the twitter tron black fans bought Tron on bitconnect?

K E K

how is it going to recover? lol
They literally "paid" you in useless meme money (bitconnect tokens), while they scammed you out of your btc.
What value does it has if the lending platform is closed? 0

>Exchange shutting down in 5 days
>Good luck finding a buyer that is willing to buy a coin with a lifespan of 5 days.

Doesn't really matter. Even Confido rose the last 2 weeks.

everyone knows bitconnect was a ponzi scam.

That's actually not good. More FUD for normies in the cryptospace. Less money influx.

god I hate youtube "content creators"

Kek

It's dead, they closed so people couldn't withdraw to BTC during the dip.

BCC PRICE TO RECOVER?? XDDD
Ok biz, we have an idiot of the year here!
Or you taking heroine and not getting reality?

i convinced myself,
i knew it was a ponzi, but i convinced myself it was a ponzi 2.0 and can keep going as btc price keeps going up aswell.

Binance can do the same, no?

No, we don't want normies in crypto cos we want to accumulate before it goes parabolic.

I'm sorry for your loss, you should have read more about it. How much money do you have in that "platform"?

nah, confido was rebought by the scammer because he wanted to avoid jail (he still made big bucks by dumping earlier tho)

LOL

I actually won $200 from Trevon James
$100 into Bitconnect and I turned the other $100 into BTC and started buying alts

i bought in $1000 CAD back in october

if i sell my bcc tokens at this price i get exactly 1000 CAD back, but i can't; the exchange isnt working.

so wtf am i supposed to do? transfer to hitbtc or something the price there is worst.

BITCONEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEECT

they think bcc will let them withdraw coins before they will be worth nothing on all exchanges holy kek

KEK how did they not see the writing on the wall? I just can't wrap my head around that level of stupid.

Livecoin down as well good riddance. Luckily i got my eth out of there this morning
livecoin.net

that scam artist nigger
> Craig Grant
BTFO.
kek

S

USI tech exit scammed too.

FUCKING REKT

#BitcoinPackages

If you can transfer your bcc tokens and sell them for something, better sooner than later, price will probably drop to 0 when everyone hear the news.

BIT CON REEEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKTTTTT

>USI tech
>Livecoin
There were more ponzis? lol, I didn't even know about them

Yeah the normies were shillng all of these MLM "bitcoin packages" shit over facebook during the bullrun media hype.

LITERALLY ALL FUCKING WRECKED.

Even though our shitcoins our down today, at least we aren't ABSOLUTELY DECIMATED

Fucking kek, it was literally a disaster waiting to happen. either way it means crypto is done for another couple of years. Prepare to hold tight for the multiyear bear market.

My guess is not enough new money coming in

nah m8, beginning of bull market with that shitheap gone.

Why does nobody think about this?
BNB people. It's the same FUCKING thing.
USDT and bitfinex. It's the same FUCKING THING.
Kucoin. Coss.
These are all ways to get btc and eth out of your hands and into their highly manipulative tokens.
Think about it.

Would have been much more dangerous to the market if BCC kept going

AEX is doing it too. I can't withdraw the 1BTC I have there, I get this bullshit message:

hahahaha why are normies so fucking stupid we kept saying it was a confirmed scam

What....?

Go to sleep user.

exchange tokens that reduce fees (bnb) or share profits (kcs) aren't the same as a Ponzi exit scam with a "volatility trading bot" that never existed. That doesn't mean you should keep your money stored on exchanges, but still. Binance isn't Bitconnect

>it will recover within 3-7 days
lol

wtf

guys, do you think the binance can do the same thing?

>niggers in crypto

He rebought it at 4 cents. But CFD climbed to ~1.30 USD

finally the scam ends

Kucoin is also shitting itself

Sure they can. Wouldn't be the first time an exchange put withdraws on hold or just run with the monies

It actually came close to its ATH ffs.

lol, looks like the low IQ meme is real.

Yes it is. It's just an "incentive" for your money to flow into theirs.
"Oh but they burn them"
Shut the fuck up.
These are all scams like bit connect except you want to believe that you're smarter than the Norman's.
Know what's smart? Cold storage.

lets make them cry over at :
reddit.com/r/Bitconnect/

Do you understand how exchanges work?

I own 13 BNB (about $200 maybe) right now. They reduce fees on the hundreds of thousands of dollars of volume I expect to rack up this year on Binance

youtube.com/watch?v=CZ0VCl7QIOs&feature=youtu.be&t=6m48s

I'm starting to get comfy. Sure, my portfolio is down almost 20k, but I love watching normies get BTFO. Watching this exit scam scam is going to be great! I hope tether falls next. Burn it all.

BITCONNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEECK YOURSELF

So the only way to make money is to hold btc? Cause everyone here says all exchanges are also gonna scam one day?

no need to bash him, the man already admitted his mistake

fast forward to 6 minutes 48 seconds LOL

MMMMMMMMMMMMM HMMMMMMMMMM
BITCITCONNNEEEEEEEECK

That's why I hate those monkeys.

that's the normal dumb suprised face every popular youtuber does for their thumbnails

I hope that faggot cryptonick gets his lawyer hat on

The big news

I can't believe the retarded fucks on reddit can't understand their coin is now worth zero

I hope tether falls next.
That's for next week, if ever. I have a feeling this isn't the end yet. Most can't cash out.

>bots buying up the massive sells on hitbtc.

Hohoho, there are going to be some red wojacks when those devs wake up.

So it literally was a ponzi?

I told all my family to get in at Christmas

WTF