Im gonna put in 150$ into crypto

What should i buy?

Zrx
Xlm
Xrp

Ven, zrx is ok

XLM

>150$

If your only going to put in $150, then something like fun. If your gonna go in with super small amounts get the most bang for your buck and hope it reaches a dollar.

I alreadt have crypto i just wanna put in more fiat

VEN nigga

Too bad you can't buy good taste, faggot soyposter.

VEN, ICX, STRAT, NAV, Enjin if you're feeling risky and obv ETH

XLM

Spend that $150 on a premium prostitute instead.

go for ICOs nibba if you want the big $$$. if just for "fun"/not too serious about making tonnes, just do XLM. its gonna go big when fairx hits

100$ on an ico is still good returns?

Im leanimg towards xlm as of now.

COSS. good point to get in now. Good active team behind it. Platform still in beta, but if it's half as successful as binance it wil go 20-40x. think you can get in for 1$ now. They are also working on adding Fiat

lol normie

Show me the way then

XLM

Tron, Ripple and Bazingacoin

only thing that matters is how many % it increases by. $100 on an ico could be $10000 in a few months if you pick it just right, which investing in ANY non-ico can't offer. its high risk but its definately worth the risk if you can take the hit of losing the money.

>What should i buy?

I invested 250$ in VEN, probably gonna put another 250$ in it but I was debating to invest on some hyped shit coins like PRL in a dip because they are more prone to pump hype but in the end I think I prefer safe long run for the lambo.

LTC

You need to invest more, and not into Veeky Forums memecoins.

I alreasy have a position in ETH FUN and SPHTX

Just cant let this day go by without picking up some alts at this price