Any TA on where this is all headed?

Any TA on where this is all headed?
>Inb4 crypto is done
>Inb4 only way to go is up
>Inb4 100k dogecoin

It’s on a c correction right now. Hard to tell if it’s over but it won’t settle or go below 10k unless market manipulation or really bad news. Certainty is that it will go past ATH, uncertainty is how long it will consolidate after the next couple of days

bumping for answers

just found this

Unironically the guy in my pic called the btc dump a couple of days ago w shorts.

Ops forgot photo

10.7k AHHHHHHHHHHHHH

hey OP I have the answer
the answer is TA IS BULLSHIT YOU FUCKING MORON

it'll bottom when 95% of people capitulate

Crypto is over. This bleed out is like no other, money has been hardly moving into other coins. Normally we see atleast BTC pumping in this time of red. ETH did well so did NEO but now their even talking a hit.

The mainstream have lost interest and the BTC fad is over. All who are left are people like us. It will continue to drop to non FOMO levels which is 5k-8k

This was taken last night from shittrex. I havent seen the markrt like this in a very long time...You cant say this drop isnt sus as fuck.

normies are panic selling because they are loosing thousands of dollars every hour, it's over

that said seriously look at doge because at least doge can be a stupid meme and have some value that way as a joke

Crypto didn't even start yet, this year was just a teaser to what's to come.

How does one convince themselves of selling at a loss?

> "muh TA"

This may well be the long foretold (and overdue) great crash and flippening.

If this is that then it will mean months until we recover to where we were.

Are your hands strong enough to hold that long?

this is TA from the chink who was calling "breakout imminent" on TRX for days... then it sunk into the abyss

TA is a fucken joke

This happened a lot of times before. It's going to $9k since once $10k breaks down the real volume will start and whales start piling up. Expect to start dropping before the weekend and then we are back to the usual Sunday tether schedule

I have BTC, considering alts are down against BTC rn, should I buy into alts?

I've been predicting $8k for weeks.

Buy once it starts stabilizing around $9-10k. Alts will keep going down long term while bitcoin goes back up, but they should give bounces before that.

Goldbug1 is the GOAT