Fuck!!!!

Post your fuck here.

comfy

how did you know, user?

This is only the beginning, that shit is getting listed on Cryptopia before the month ends. Low circulating supply and a big amount is locked up in masternodes.. $10 or more per PURE when it gets listed, the devs paid the fee already it's just a matter of time.

>anonymous team
>bad english

Nice just bought 100k!

>mfw inverted chad portfolio

I ain't even worried

the worse the coin the bigger the gainz, got it all for less than 20 cents so I dont give a fuck

My hands are shaking

et vittu myy

>babbys first bubble

Myöhästä

the fuck did you do, cash out or gamble it all in TRON?

AHHHHHHHHHHHH

jk lol im still up like 300%

I think he just cashed out lmao

Cash out obviously. There were clear indicators we were headed for a huge dip so I got out before that happened.

I DONT WATCH IT THAT CLOSELY HOPE IM NOT BROKE IDC ANYMORE

I know just joking, are you buying back now or wait till everything dips more?

I cashed out so I cant

Damn close to half

Inb4 normie balances

I’m unironically having a blast, this is great! Bitconnect just exit scammed, normies are offing themselves. Burn it all!

Depends if it goes lower than 8K

I honestly don't mind this shit because it means it was a wise choice to not go all in with my life savings and only invest 10% :) I win either way

Hey we have the same amount and loss. High five

Wtf are you doing son?

Hello brother!

I've lost all my gains. FUCK

diversification gone wrong

really struggling over here

Im gonna kill myself

I'm not even scared.

BURN THE SHIPS

aaaaaa

AAAAAAAAA

Literally looks like a rollercoaster

JUST fuck my shit up famalam

DOwn 100k from 250k niggas!!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

This shit better recover... luckily cashed out and bought a cheap car at at ICX/VEN's ATH.
>inb4 buying depreciating car
This has been my source of money since mid November

How the fuck you cash out? Through coinbase?

BITSTAMP IS DISMANTLING 10500 GREENWALL

Panic selling seems kind of dumb right now. The shortsellers started the day with 13k/btc so they'll come to you if your ask is under 12k.

Down to 10k$ from 26k$

Very wrong.
I should've cut my losses and bought now. Oh well.