Anyone else have no exit plan and just holding to 0

Anyone else have no exit plan and just holding to 0

Unironically yes

Yes, fucking risked it all bby

Yep

I only used money I was okay with losing, so yeah.

Yeah lmao. Fucking all or nothing

I've invested 8k, and portfolio currently sitting at 35k (from 52k)

fuck I guess I'll sell if I drop to 10k but otherwise nah

Same, even if BTC becomes stable at lets say 3K and the altcoin market goes doesn proportionally. I'll still hold a few years until the next hype train

Get rich or die trying

I’ll ride with you my dude.

Yes, worrying about crypto is pathetic.

my plan b is to off myself unless I become a trillionaire so yeah Im holding to 0

Yup

That's me baby

Yeah, I only have a few thousand in this so it's not a big deal.

Yes holding to zero. I left just enough in fiat to be able to buy a rope.

yep all or nothing baby

similair
started with 2k, peak up 20k, currently at ~12k.

Unless it goes down to 5k and still going down, I'm not selling

same lol

Yup all or nothing this was my hail mary lol. Going down with the ship if need be.

I turned 3k into 40k and now I'm with 20k

still in profit but sad as fuck

today is the decisive day, today we find the bottom or crash with no survivors

If it goes to 5k I'll literally go all in.

I don't give a fuck about this shit I've been hitting buttons on a computer. I deserve like 1/1000 of what I have and I know one day crypto will make me even richer so idgaf

discord gg/3fW7bzr

I had an exit plan and a bubble pop contigency. But I FOMOd well passed it as Veeky Forums for the first time ever made me fall for their misplaced optomism. Now Im just hodling like fuck. if I go back to ATH ill probably cash out

Waiting to pounce on the mother of all dips. That's when I dump fiat bags and become rich by 2019

pretty much just started by putting in a few neetbux so nothing much to lose

2k to 40k to 14k. Holding (back the tears)

I didn't bet any money I can't lose. I'm down to my initial stake now, and watching my coins fall steadily in price every minute. Hopefully we find a bottom soon.

The fuck else I can do? Honestly XLM is criminally low rn I should probably buy more

what else, sell the bottom?

HODL

Yep let it all burn. At least we had the nuts to take a shot.

Yep. Turned $3,000 into about $300,000 and now sitting around $180,000. I don't really care anymore to be honest. My original end of year goal was like $10,000 and then $50,000 kek. After I hit that I stopped caring.

discord gg/gxzyaq3

Yeah. PND in the mean time though.

are you me

I’m not fretting the dip that much but wish I understood what is happening exactly.

Yessir holding to 0. Fuck it.

I'd rather lose it all then live knowing I pussied out and lost further 100x gains

Crypto WAS my exit plan. No point in wagecucking for the next 60 years. Too bad there's no way to let you know what's next. See you on the other side Veeky Forums.

Literally this

fuck it

I'll exit out with a bullet to my head

I'm gonna buy soooo much worthless coin, it's gonna be 09-08 all over again

I'll take some if you don't want it

I just tethered up. Fuck this.

I’m riding it straight in to the ground.

i've been in since 2013. lost over 1.5 mil in the past day but I told myself since day 1 I would hold to 10 mil or 0. still holding.

I'm exactly the same. You become desensitised so quick. It feels like a game. Until its in your bank account, it means fuck all. on 160k and gonna sink with the ship if thats what happens

Yeah. If it goes to zero, I'm just gonna take all the money I have and go to thailand or amsterdam and blow it all on drugs and hookers till I run out then die on the street

this. all or nothing

Yup

I started with 5k€ and ended up at 350k€ two days ago. Now at 200k€. 350 was not enough for me... 200 certainly isn't. I go with this ship down to 0.

Yeah. Being depressed and looking at it like a game makes it so fucking easy to hold.

MELANIA TASTES SO GOOD

if it drops to 6k i'm selling 90%. i bought at 5 so i'll at least get my investment back. leaving the other 10% in case of divine intervention

I literally sold everything two weeks ago how the fuck did you people not see this coming

good larp

down $700 from 2200 yesterday
luckily pulled out 8k at new years while it was still high

Yes. Even if BTC is cheap I can still buy drugs and have internet fun with it. Who cares.

Yes sir. I'm never cashing it out. Only direct Bitcoin payments for goods and services in my future.

not to 0 but it btc could fall to 7k and it would still be the best investment I ever made. I got into eth a little late but as long as it stays above 500 it's not a loss.

I feel a lot better about this than when my portfolio mooned desu. I have zero desires and don’t mind my 9-5, so this is fine.

How many people can say they don’t care that they lost >$30k? That is true freedom my friends.

lol fuck off beggars are worse than panic sellers

Yes, i only have tnb, ada and btc, im down like 60% but i dont care anymore.

Down 60k in 9 days, i will go down with the ship in case a wind picks us back up

I'M NOT FUCKING SELLING

can someone unironically explain to me what an exit plan means? i don't get it. does it just mean selling your shit? why would you need a plan for that?

all in or go home

nice, just lost 100k

Fuck it man. Just put the rope on a credit card. Not like you'd have to pay the bill.

Jesus Christ never have I ever

NEIMALS KAPITULEIREN!

CRYPTO, SIEG HEIL!

If we all had this mentality wed be ok

He said he never had an exit plan and will ride this out not that he had more than one plan to exit.
But yeah, there's not really more than one way to exit, without a substantial increase in being scammed or shot, which would be back the way you came in.

I did, I'm mostly pitching around gains so it feels like play money, but I pulled out because the dip looks like it is going pretty low. If I see signs of a recovery I'll buy back in, but I'd rather not ride to a bottom of 500 eth or some shit when I could just buy back in with my gains.

Me im not selling a single LINK before it reaches 500€ (not USD).

A crash means nothing but time to buy more

me.
100 USD will soon be worth 0.
at least it bought me some really sweet
entertainment. and good memories.

Yup Just going down with the ship. I have 20K I kept just in case this happened for regular life, but who knows what can happen in the future ya know.

Yep, I put money in that I don't mind losing. So I'm not emotional at all about losing it. I still think it's going back up though.

Same, i bought allot of link today, pretty happy actually.

YUUUUUUUUUUUUP 10 YEAR PLAN NAGA

my safety net is a .45

and a life of crime, not suicide you neetistics

I had 360k yesterday, today I have 200k. I know it won't go to *zero* necessarily. But anything under 50k and I won't even care anymore. Won't have to worry about taxes. The government won't even bother to care if everyone lost all their money. I cashed out my initial investment of 3k long ago.

I can see you've never been to /pol/...

1k into 11k

Now at 4k

I don't give a fuck. Not life changing money. All or nothing, I either die poor dealing drugs till im 60, enough to get by, or I get fucking rich.

> Took profit in September to put downpayment on flat.

All I have left is profit. Today sucks but at least I'm not a poor fucker whos getting their initial investment raped too.

Yep, I unironically don't care about money. I just want to watch the (((bankers and lawyers))) to burn.

There's only one way out for me if crypto fails.

Get rich, or hit 0 and die

I had a vague idea of what I wanted to make, in order to make my life easier, but until I got there, no real "exit plan".

Either make it or die. Kinda stupid really. I was doing pretty good until this crash though.

It'll be back. I have faith and I haven't put in rent money so, yknow. not hurting

definetly guys...holding steady until 0

>4k link
>6k xlm

Im riding this to the grave. Either ill make it or not who knows.

I'm literally right there with you. Put in $100 for shits and gigs. Scalped it. Since the crash, I'm at $55. Holding until the end of the year for shits and gigs.

Yup, I only went in with 2k so I may as well see it all the way through.

down 100k in 48 hours.

legit laughing

not even mad.

Same

b-but my shitcoins will recover eventually

r-r-right guys?

right here lad

>cash out
>pay like 40% tax
no thanks

i'll ride this shit from 1.2M to 0

>invested 1.5k in december
>still up 800%
I don't give a fuck, if we take off again I'll be at 100k in a few months.
Just a small investment that might change my life.

800K to 400K

I've had so many dips and crashes on the road towards this point and I've never cared less despite losing the most in fiat.

Only thing I'm not comfy about is the possibility certain coins I don't want to moon yet start mooning before my speculative shitcoins