Who else here isn't even in the red yet? I've lost about $60k but I'm still in the green

Who else here isn't even in the red yet? I've lost about $60k but I'm still in the green.

30k down, still green, not for much longer though...

>Still using the same paradigm as when you started
Bitch I update mine every week

How do you define red and green?

I put 3k into crypto last year. I now have 200k (down from 360k yesterday). I will never be red. But does it really matter? Losing literal years of salary overnight here

i got in early enough that im up huge still but i am holding indefinitely because i am a stone cold psychopathic with one objective and that is early fucking retirement. so sell now fuckers idgaf.

>I've lost about $60k

at my last job, which was pretty good, it took me 4 years to save what i lost in the last 24 hours and yet i cannot be bothered to sell at this point. in fact ive been buying more eth as its been dropping.

Same, thanks to Neo. Still scary

And you're happy about that? You're happy as long as your back where you started? Why are you even doing this if you're just happy to be where you started? I've lost like 70% of my gains over the past few days and I hate it. Fuck this shit.

Not for long OP, not for long...

Still up but this shit is heading for the floor...does anybody have an idea of whats really going on?
It´s such a promising project, with a real life usecase and the mainnet is supposed to go up in a month or two...why all this fud??

You're in the green if the amount of money you initially invested is less than the amount you currently have. You're in the green.

You'll gain it back though within the year and almost certainly within a month or two.

Down $60k, still got $150k profit

i love being hardcore dominated by the dips but i also love to switch and become the alpha by buying more fuck yes fuck me harder

I'm happy that I'm still up about $40k, yes. Your gains will come back, just be patient. You're delusion if you didn't think something like this would happen. It'll happen again too.

You can't care about losing 50k or even 100k. Having that money wouldn't change anything meaningful about your daily experience. You'd still have to work like a fucking nigger for the rest of your life no matter how you use it. Multimillionaire or nothing is the only way.

Most of us are still in the green idiot.
It's the fact that we could have made so much more money by shorting earlier last week and buying back now that makes it so frustrating.

Advice on whether to see before going into red? I've been holding but I'm only up about 80% now, margin closing fast. FFS I bought in in November before the new bull run.

This guy gets it.

40k down. Still in the green. Put in 2k in Jan last year

Down 15k still in the green doe

It's not the project, it's the market, are you seriously this dumb? Do you realize everyone is panic selling EVERYTHING?

Depends on what coins you have but I'd just ride out the storm. We'll be back to baseline within at least a month or two, which seems like forever but isn't.

down 20k but up 48k

this
t
h
i
s

Keep ruminating loser.