How much was your intial investment?

How much was your intial investment?

No matter how much you're down... As long as you're above your initial investment, you're going to make it.

Just think of the poor suckers that bought bitcoin at 19k and litecoin at 360.

started with $7k
at $2.2k now

500 euros
ath was yesterday at 1500
now down at 1150, kinda jaded tbqh. I want to go above 1300 to feel at peace.

initial investment was 2.5k
cashed out 40k
still have 75k in even though I'm getting rekt to fucking shreds. I won't complain

~2800 USD I'm still sitting at 17k. First timers need to learn that these are the times that make or break your portfolio. If you can't hold through a 50 percent gain goblin you don't deserve your moons later in the year.

$100 in 2013, literally. Hit $48.5k last week. Now at $25k. Laughing my ass off at the normie destruction

£2.5K

ATH £13K

Currently on £6.2k

1k. Ath at 1.6k
Now at 850. Only started 2 weeks ago.
Not worried in the slightest though. I'm actually having fun even though I'm losing right now which feels kinda weird

€1500 euro. Initially 500 but I figured I’d dump a 1000 extra in ETH and once I’d would go 2x I would pull out my initial investment and pick some nice shitcoins.

A nice and comfy gain of €500, I was halfway there. I would’ve gotten away with it if it wasn’t for those damn Chinks.

Initial was $10k, currently at $124k

Initial: 2050
Port last week: 4k
Now: 2100-2200
JUST

Started with 65 dollars in december, now at 1k.

€750 to about €13.600 high, now at €5.700
it's all spread over some alt coins.

150$ in november. Currently sitting on 8ZCL/BTCP. I'll be fine.

1.3k december 15th.
30k last week.
9k now
I don't care, it's worth the risk. If we moon again it was a good lesson.

I'm 25K up from 7K, and praying that my last bet works out and I go to between 250K and 3K. Either make it or breaks me

Started with $500, went to 10k, now at 3.8k.. still hodling.

inital was 1.5k. now i have 700 doler XD normie btfo thats meeee

1000 euros, i was at 5,8k last week and now 2.3k. Not even mad, im excited for this new start and ready to go to 7k when the crash is over

now 90

:3

2300, saw 6k, down to 2k and dropping

400 CAD, 200 CAD now

not catastrophic but im still pissed

Started with sub 1k and a mining rig worth 1k. Still at 4k

2500€
currently at 2168€ and falling

Kinda just want to go to sleep and forget about crypto for a month and then check what happened.

Initial: $250

Cashed out: $22k

Hodling: $4k worth of BTC, ETH

Got in back when $BTC was like $3,500 soooooo I'm doing fine. Not really enjoying all of this but it's whatever HODLing

$80 now $55, lol. I was just playing around with it, nothing serious. Going to hodl until 0.

also all in on ETH as of now

Initial - $4k
ATH earlier this week - 19.8k
Now - 10k

Please no lower sir, sir please

Hope your net worth has another digit.

I invested 0. Claimed faucets. I have 20$ atm.1000000000% profit

Started with 800

Turned into 7k

Withdrew 1.5x my initial because I'm not retarded

Crash, down to 2k

Gonna make it

$40, have $5000 at this moment

This is my second stint in crypto. In this stint I started with 1.1k in December and now at 7k, down from 11k.

>$100 worth of Team Fortress 2 items years ago

Im still about 15k up from that so as much as it sucks I can't complain

Started with 13k.

at 3.3k now.

Started at 2k
how at 20k

lol what did you flip for this

$90 in Oct.

$465 now. Should've cashed out at $880.

Whatever :P I didn't believe in this fake money shit anyway

Started with 12k of my entire savings
Topped at about 45k 2 weeks ago
Down to about 25k
Im... Ok..

Sold everything last year. Decided to dollar cost average back in.
Only put in $300 so far.
Feeling smug as fuck.

>As long as you're above your initial investment, you're going to make it.

This doesn't make me feel any better to be honest.

Started with $500
All Time High $13,500
Now $4900

Initial: $800

ATH: 12.5k

Currently: 7.7k

J U S T
U
S
T

Ath 6.9k

Sitting at 5k

Started with 500€ in late november last year. My ATH was reached just before the Korea fud at 5700€. Currently at 3500€. It's a bit frustrating but I'm nontheless happy that I at least managed to x10 my money at some point.

Started with $625

Now $2600 plus $2000 that I cashed out last month.

Started with 800 2 weeks ago. ATH 1700, now back to 800.
Not really feeling anything

Started at 10K in August
Was at 70K

NOW AT 45K

around 3.5k initially in april, put another ~10k in december. still up by 15-50X

started with 300 bucks in march 2017, now im at 15k, well current price online 11k.
Gonna sell all my shit LTC for some cheap BTC.

put 60 euro in
am at 100 euro now
i wish i could buy into the dip but coinbase will fuck itself as expected and binance isnt letting me log in for some reason too

2200 in june 2017, ATH 90 K, now sitting at 50. Hodl you normie fucks that are panicking and maybe you'll get a god damn moon ride in a year or two

700 eurobucks

0 €

Listen to me, buy BTC tomorrow when it is worth 5k a coin, it'll be 50k by Aug

Initial: 11k
ATH: 36k
froze about 12k in USDT and holding on to a few coins. Blockfolio tells me im worth 16k at the moment.

BTC JUST HIT 9940 WE GOING DOWN AGAIN
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

yeah that's crazy. no wonder this shit is getting taken to the woodshed.

Bout the same here

Initial 12k

Today I'm down 200k from my ath in december

I just broke even, feeling ok with what i learned last week, knowledge is everything.

Invested 12k so now probably around 7.2k

Down to 1.2k
Sitting in tether now awaiting my next move... any thoughts on when everything will hit the bottom?

$1440
At $1742

BITCOIN SUB 10K

IT'S ACTUALLY HABBENING AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

1200 euros a few weeks ago.
ATH was 2100 euros, but now I'm back to 1400. I'm only barely above my initial and I'm getting pretty fucking worried.

I reinvested $280 of my $480 profit.

:smugpepe:

100 bucks. I see no reason not to hold as today I have made 300 dollars just working. Was playing around with the market and joined at a shit time. Considering blowing another 100 if I see a sign of recovery.

If I see a sign of sub 8k BTC or sub 500 ETH will buy some of that because even if this is a crash the price at some point is going to get too low.

$25 in btc almost exactly 4 years ago, forgot all about it til November when it turned into $580. Pulled it out right at ATH and reinvested it. Put $200 into ltc, which went down to $170 when I pulled out and split the rest between XRP and ADA, which I also sold right around ATH. So turned that $580 into $2600 in a few weeks. Of course it's now $1600 lol.

250$ in VEN, I knew the market gonna crash as always so I wanted to wait but I heard about VEN and the rebranding so I thought I'm gonna get a quick flip, and I fucking made a fucking flip to the bottom. At least it wasn't some overpriced shitcoin so the price should go back pretty fast if the market recovers and if it will turn out that it's the last true bubble then we're gonna get our money back anyway VEN boys since it's a solid project worth more than 5 bucks.

$45 just to see how everything works
I'm down to $25
Glad I'm not all wrapped up in this with alot of money right now

started with 700$
at 1900$ now

only invest what you can lose. i lost a stripclub visit, not even mad brehs.

$3000

sold out to $10000 in fiat and still have .07 BTC worth of alts that i wasn't able to liquidate fast enough

gonna make a good profit on this buy back

Put in about 20k and sitting on 36k right now.

started with 500, got up to 30k, now down to 5k. it feels really bad

$1k, peaked at $22k, down to $9k. Deleted my Delta app, will reinstall once we pull out of this tailspin because right now it's just depressing me.

Started with 2k in December, now sitting at 13k.

Basically me.
Initial: 8700
Last week: 22k
Now: 8800

It hurts man. Guess it could be worse...

same here dude, currently like 20% down but im comfy still, its a fucking rollercoaster

Started 1k
ATH 1.7k
Now 900$

$5k, peaked at $85k about a week ago
didn't sell anything during this crash, down to $48k right now

Started with 500, still at 49k. Kek at the faggots who came late to the party

The bag is not heavy if you invested in VEN

"Invested" $400 two weeks ago for fun. hit 8x last night. cashed out 3 hours ago at 7x.

of course it fucking matters. why would i be fucking fine about being above my initial investment? thats literally irrelevant now. i am losing 6 months worth of progress

These are actually pretty inspirational for tje most part. I dropped $500 aid in ETH last week. Happly to hodl but can some experienced individuals point me in tje direction of what i need to do to make gains? I dont mean "shill me coins", i mean wjat strategies can i ise, what do i need to read, what forums do i need to lookat. Teach a man to fish.

Started with 2k, now have 8.8k and dropping. Down from my 14k high. I'm gonna fucking hold, fuck it.

>tfw still 10x my initial investment.

Feels good lads.

Started with 4.5k now at 60 bucks. Anyone knows some good trading books i can read?

ATH 22.5k a few days ago
Only gonna see how low I'll get when theres confirmation of a rebound.

$35k

I don't kow what it is exactly but probably about $50k

I'm getting worried bros

My average buy price is 289 per btc and something like 79 cents for eth. Not too worried about this lol

this is so true tho. hello fellow VEN-brah

Started with $2500 in September, currently at $19000 and falling. I did take out my initial stake at certain points as it went up plus another $9000, so even if it goes to zero I'm up 350%. The value of the time lost on this stuff though is not factored in and is probably equal to a good chunk of my gains.

4kish in december missed many moon missions waiting for salt, everything i held overnight dipped while my previous holdings doubled. Down to 1kish now. Also went a in on appc around 31.7k sats. Been rough and I'm poor as he'll but I'll live and wagecuck away like nothing's happened. I'm a degenerate gambler and have lost 6k in 30 minutes playing blackjack so this isn't even close to the worst feeling/losses I've experienced l.

>24
>55k salary
>135k student loan debt
>1k folio
>piece of shit car worth 1kish
>7k debt on credit card

Not really phased desu I've accepted the fact that my life will be shit for the next 10-12 years, still hoping crypto bounces back soon

Buy BBT. Thank me later. No need for strategies. Throw in some VEN as well

Around 1.5k
750 now.

FUCK ME

Hodling. Hope its better by the end of the month. Just going to chill out play some guitar, drink coffee, smoke weed , and HODL