>standard january dip

Babbl. Poof.

>wait until China wakes up

>just hodl

Go ahead and sell then if you think this is permanent. Bye

>-40%
>dip

Post proof of you going all in.

If not then shut the fuck up you stupid cryptocuck.

Second stage of grief: Anger

Hey guys im really new. Idd be interested in investing some pocket change into PTC because its so cheap right now. What do you guys think?

THIS FUCKING FROG

GAHHH

>bouncing back to PLuto soon

>buy the dip

BUY THE CRASH

>Who here is feeling comfy?

>Checked
So comfy I feel like a baby's ass

I am, Im pretty new to all this and its all pretty interesting. Especially seeing how some people are losing their shit or how others are just cool because they made something from nothing.

I think it's part of the culture. Pink wojacks are my favorite part aside from gains

>the january effect

>Baby's first big correction
>Normies who bought in around Thanksgiving getting throroughly JUSTED
>over here polishing my S T E E L H A N D S

I'm happy about this, buy the bottom, a whole year to ride the wave back to the top and over. It's gonna be a good year bros

Same

just took a shit and recovered 20%

Do you grab your money monthly or are you going big and just cash out at one point?

THIS. I've been waitin to buy back in. Looks about time.

why live?

>steelhands

Cashing out at some milestone points. But not fully, just my initial stake. I've been trading my gains for bigger gains until I reach my goal and cash out a big majority. I doubt I'll ever fully cash out. Too addicted to orbital crashes and lunar landings

post your headshots

Pic related is what happens when your stacks grow fat after you cash out your initial and then some. Thanks to biz for all of this you have given me my iron hands.

Interesting, Thanks guys.