None of you actually fell for this scam, right?

None of you actually fell for this scam, right?

Buy the dip

its not a scam, its an advanced trading bot that earns you 1% interest compounded daily

50% loss in 2 minutes... usure?

Better question is, do we feel bad for them?

it went to 100% loss the second they exit scammed. the coins sole purpose was to be used on the bitconnect lending platform which no longer exists. no one is buying this.

if you actually fell for crypto nigger's scam u deserve to lose money

lol its at -80%

how was that scamcoin even allowed to be traded to begin with?

even reasonable youtube coiners were btfo'ing it except for that nigger and some other shills

Well, was about to.

BitConnect (BCC)
$29.42 USD (-88.42%)

They are refunding everyone at $360/coin. Meaning you already lost 92%.

ROFL

>every Bitconnect shill today

HAHAHAHAHAHAAHA
FUCKING GLORIOUS

lol I bought it early already doubled my original investment
only a little sad it's over pulled out about 70 dollars a day and bought bitbean with it

What did he mean by this?

K E K
E
K E K

Does this mean I don't have to look at Craig grants ugly faggot face anymore in my ads when I watch crypto YouTube vids?

hells no dont touch this fool.

i hope fucking not, i mean after all the tuff love we give each other and for one of us to actually be retarded enough and greedy enough to put their money in a scam, hmm now to think of it maybe a few biz bros fucked up lol!!

>check Twitter
>Bitconnect shills are saying people will get a full refund
>mfw they're refunded in worthless BITCONNECT coins

If I had been publicly promoting this Ponzi scheme for this long, even as the scheme is unravelling, I would go into hiding right now and disappear before something happens to me.

FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'VE BEEN WAITING SO LONG FOR THAT FUCKING MASSIVE SCAM TO IMPLODE ON ITSELF!!!!!!!!!

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
FUCKING YES!!!
FUCK BITCONNECT!!!!!!!!!!
THEIR IS A GOD!

FUCK YOU BITCONNECT
FUCCCKCKCKCKCKCK YOU!!!!!!!!

That's honestly a very smart move user.

The sheer entertainment value is glorious.

It was way too obvious, many people called it out many times before.

yepp

I mean Bitcoin is scam itself, but BitConnect was a scam literally designed for niggers. If you bought into this you are nigger and Trevon James subscriber

FUCKING TOLD YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NEXT TO FALL: TETHER AND BITFINEX

BCC is already recovering. Buy now for an easy 5x.

>deadcat bounce

This shit ponzi isn't what's causing the dip, is it? I mean, everyone with a working brain new this was going to happen, how much pull did it even have in crypto?

I can't believe people are selling their BCC at 1/10 the price. It will recover by next week along with the whole market.

If you're talking about the market dip, no, although it might contribute to it (don't even know how big or popular Bitconnect even is).

So glad it’s being taken to the dumpster now instead of causing a dip in a bull market.

Meh put $150 into it didn't care if it got burned, had a fun ride.

you're probably joking, but it may not even be a bad idea to buy some when this is REALLY at rock bottom. very good chance that idiots pump it during a bull market, especially since the ticker can be confused with bitcoin cash.

lol damn, they got me for $100... I wonder if I'll ever be able to log in and withdraw the BCC they "refunded" me hahaha