4 cents

are you kidding me?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mZ4nJsgUxIQ
streamable.com/43sce
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'm suprised it hasn't dropped to 0 yet.

WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING? IS IT EVEN WORTH BUYING THAT DIP??

100k in tron dogs, about 20k sitting in that wallet and I can't withdraw from the site :-)

can't wait for it to drop to a negative number

Really shocked that there's still an active market for it.

APOLOGIZE. I want all you tronfags posting shit tier TA predicting a moon mission everyday last week. This shit couldn’t even get it’s dick back up in a bull market, now this top fucking kek. Apologize for the LARP threads, the bullshit partnership threads, the normie circle jerk threads. Your memes were trash and your coin is shit.

sir pls

user this is the shake down off the century. The whales timed this absolutely right the fuckers. The bounce back will be something for legends.

This. I wish I could see their fucking faces.

Too bad they're all working their shitty ass retail wage cuck jobs right now, to see this thread.

kek

Spaffed 10 grand in this shitcoin. I hope that Justin dies a horrible death.

CHINKED

In another thread I was trying convince some retard with 2 million Tron who bought at less than .01 to sell his but he wouldn't listen to me, he's lost like 500k holding from ATH

LOL

youtube.com/watch?v=mZ4nJsgUxIQ

no problem. if it goes below 1sat, Tron will be traded in DOGE. 1000TRX = 1 DOGE.

streamable.com/43sce
sir,, pls

I don't understand the vitriol directed at Tron. Compared to other hype coins, there's been a very slim amount of shilling for it.

this is my face.

because im going to buy more. Im not some pussy that runs when shit gets a little hard. Its time to double down boys

IM NEVER DAYTRADING AGAIN IN MY FUCKING LIFE AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Because of faggots like

Biz run on the background of a lot of discords. And they really, really want to buy as cheap as possible before the next moon mission.

Still feels too high for me, should be at least 2 cents.

you dont get it retard. It doesn't matter if this coin does absolutely nothing. It has value to idiots. I can buy more now. in the next couple of days when people start fomoing when everything starts moving again im going to sit and laugh

Everyone was warned

>mfw bought 100 dollars worth at ATH

fuck

I’ll give you that’s a valid trading strategy, but that doesn’t change the fact that tron is a complete and utter shitcoin whose holders are some of the biggest shitposting faggots on this board. Until one of you faggots can post one reason that tron is a better investment than literally any other shitcoin other than “hurr durr da normies gunna make it go big money”, I’ll continue to FUD it as the piece of shit it is and make money on autistic shitcoins.

It it's any consolation the Chinese government are most likely going to execute him

2.5K AT ATH

Also dubs confirms Tron is a normie shitcoin.

what price you gonna try and escape at?

>I'm suprised it hasn't dropped to 0 yet.

Dropping under 0

it is a shit coin no doubt. I just wanna get to lambo land just liek everyone else

I'll buy that for 0.1c

Lmaoooo fuck

TRX will outlast DBC. Repeating numerals will confirm it.

this is all i needed.
just bought 100k.

Hope NK nukes South Korea, absolutely disgusting people. I'm going to exit if it hits .20 or gets close enough to it. Bought once at .03 and again at .15, many regrets.

I just realized I had 500 TRX in my binance account today. Free $20

That wouldve been like 60 dollars a few days ago lol

OwO

>implying retard normies won't push this to new ATH
shit talk the shitcoin all you want, but your naivety is what is keeping you retards poor

1.50 by EoM

learn it.

Actually laughed out loud at that. Thanks

read it and weep pink wojaks