In a just world this would be 500$ right now

In a just world this would be 500$ right now

To be fair it's holding up surprisingly well. Rest easy knowing will be the first great post-dip moonshot

>What's up with the war between Dogecoin and Raiblocks?

I read that Obsidian developers gangraped a dog and members of the Obsidian community beat up a Dogecoiner at Huntington Beach.

After that some guy named Wolong from Dogecoin declared the war against Obsidian.
The Dogecoin community united and went full retard.

Obsidian got slaughtered beyond recognition and now Dogecoin declared the war against Raiblocks.

>Any news on that?
>Story goes Raiblocks devs also gangraped a dog in the ass for good luck & profit.

I sold a lot of shit today, but not my 1500 XRB. I'm hanging onto those for dear life, to 0 if necessary.

lol no it wouldnt.

What do you guys know about the Raiblocks devs gangraping a dog in the ass for good luck.
Is it true Dogecoin and Raiblocks are at war?

You didn't fall for my twitch/youtube chat bots shilling did you?

JUST

There's a Twitch/Youtube war going on?

this

we live in a JUST world

I heard this, I think it's hilarious.

All in good fun, boys will be boys.

This shit's going to moon rocket once people catch on that it's better than XLM and XRP.

If crypto doesn't totally die off, XRB will be $150+ in 2018.

WTF did I miss?!!?
They actually gangraped a dog in the ass?
That's messed up man.
>Does the Raiblocks community supports raping dogs in the ass?

>holding up

nigger it went from $36 to like $12

Can't transfer it out of my wallet on cuckcoin.

>your funds are very safe

You said it yourself, it was for good luck and profit. Which I think any judge or jury would agree is justified.

you know whats holding up really well? it begins with d and ends with d

>tfw your highest buy is $13 with an average of $3 and you're still in the green even after a 50% drop

in a just world its fucking network would work
in a just world, rai_node would be syncing in a day or two, not never as it has so many bugs

This correction is gonna be wild and kill off so many alts that don’t have tech behind them. All other alts will fucking go wild. XRB will probably only 3x tho because it has actual tech

>trying to withdraw from ponzi shit exchange

Good luck