It's going back up

It's going back up.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ULqAIbjCsXE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Too late for me I sold to minimize my losses

What the fuck is going up?!?!

Out at 13k. This is now a job interview tips thread.

Of course it’s going to recover. We were at new paradigm.

the total market cap is 450 billion

less than a week ago it was close too 900 billion

when you look at the 24 hr volume for tether only 4 billion

thats the kind of small amount of actual money it takes to changes the prices to this degree

it will never go up again

Know someone. I applied at 50 places and ended up getting hired by the partner company of my old firm without even applying because they liked me.

Got an interview tomorrow, any last minute advice anyone?

its been going up and then down 4 times today and yesterday, i dont have any hope anymore

Be fun, dont take yourself to serious but serious enough to suggest you re worth your money.

>sold low
wait to buy high

ARE WE OUTTA THE WOODS YET?
ARE WE OUTTA THE WOODS YET?

ARE WE IN THE CLEAR YET ?
ARE WE IN THE CLEAR YET?

Hope it goes back up from here but not convinced. If I had disposable fiat and no loans I might invest more but as it Is, nah

Saved by tethers once again

If you think this is the bottom you haven't been in crypto long enough

Phenibut

it's over 11000. now under 11k$. now over 11k$

fuck it's up 1000$ from 10k$

Be you're self, look them in the eye and give a firm handshake.

Smokes, Lets go

I think this is the real bull trap

SELL EVERYTHING

I feel like if it stays in the $11-12K area for a while then we're looking pretty solid to rise back out. If not then we're in for another ride.

No, it's going up only because of fags who thought 10k was the lowest it could fall. Once you run out of fags "buying the dip" it'll go down again because you haven't solved the intial problem of the fall. This time it'll cross the 10k barrier because you no longer have the "buy the dip" faggots that worked as a safety net.

Ur point?

If sideways we saved?

Alts r saved then yea

Since I didnt lose too much it means I can buy more now and get in on the upswing

My mommy got me a job :))))

I DIDN'T SELL. FEELS GREAT MAN

MAD FUCKING BOUNCE, LET'S GOOOO

ITS FUCKING FALLING AGAIN
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

HAHAH
we are saved xDDDDD

I FUCKING RODE OUT A LOSS OF 200K AND DIDN'T SELL, YOU PUSSY'S.

>buy high sell low
Veeky Forums will never learn

YLYL

My fortunes depend on this being true. Praying for this shit to go down to 8000 so I can join the 21 million club.

300k inc

You could have just bought last year. Bitcoin has been pretty high profile since 2013 you know.

dead cat bounce

dead cat bounce

As the cryptocarnage accelerates and as bitcoin tags $10,000, moments ago Goldman chief's chartist, Sheba Jafari, has released her latest technical outlook on various asset classes, among which bitcoin, and writes that as a result of the recent drubbing, "Bitcoin is nearing interesting levels."

According to Jafari, "the market has pulled back pretty sharply off the ~19,500 highs" a sell-off which qualifies as either:

a corrective 4th wave in an unfinished 5 of V from September, or alternatively
a larger degree IV of V from the ultimate low.

Either way, according to Jafari, the move lower should be viewed as corrective/counter-trend.

So from a technical perspective what are the key support lines to look for next? Goldman believes that the next important level to watch in terms of support is an equality target off the highs at 9,978. If truly corrective, this 9,978 level should in theory be the area to watch for signs of a reversal/base.

dead cat bounce

dead cat bounce

thank god it's going back up, i bought the dip at 15k HARD

nope, once again it bounces off the 150 EMA on the daily chart
check the charts, it has done this almost every crash last year

FUCK sold my neos for 118, 10 secs later and it went 130

IT'S GOING BACK DOWN UNDER 11K SOON UNDER 10K AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Green id means BTC goes to 1k

Yeah dont tell them you are applying for a job because you lost everything in bitcoin

Might get another shoulder off this.

dead cat bounce comes after a high followed by a sudden dip, idiots. are you even for real?

greenish blue ~

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

DEAD

CAT

BOUNCH

WELP

this is just a beggining

just be as strait forward and honest as possible.
youtu.be/ULqAIbjCsXE

n-n-noo its s-sideways right?

On the other hand, any drop further than 9,836 (50% from ’15) would call into question the nature of the retracement.

Beyond there, Jafari notes that any overlap with the interim high from Nov. 8th at 7,882 invalidates any potential for this to be a 4th of 5/V. This means that "there are clear downside supports to keep in mind. The first big pivot level being at 9,978."

Goldman's bottom line: "Watch for signs of a base ahead of 9,978. Setup weakens through 9,836. Turn neutral/cautious through 7,882."

This board has never used dead cat bounce right. They think a bull trap and a dead cat bounce are the same thing.

You sold to minimise your gains because you're a beta virgin.
Alpha chads HOLD even in bear time. BTC has been so incredibly volatile throughout all its history. This latest fall is merely a reflection of the uncertainly regarding China. The same uncertainly dominated in September, but when the threat passed everyone's confidence rose and then BTC skyrocketed. The same will happen within 1-2 months.

>it's going up

It's a dead dip bounce trap.

LMFAO this has to be fake
>"I wasn't really the leader, I kinda just went along"

>"We had to do uhhh, a poster... and so..."
>"and you didn't lead that?"
>"No."

>this shit
>going back up
pick one

He did a 20x naked short.

Bounce at next 9.8 or wat

Its all ogre. Going back to robinhood

Can you really settle for 5% gains per year?

>SOLD THE BOTTOM TO SAVE MY INITIAL INVESTMENT
>SHIT BOUNCES BACK IMMEDIATELY
I'm back where I started. Do I buy back in now or wait?

>Selling low
you got what you deserved

Tay will make it ok

Wait. It's not over yet

right time to buy yet?

We need the magnitude of change to decrease to zero and then start increasing in the opposite direction.

Or maybe one of the ups will just keep going

No wait until its its ATH again before buying

I only sell when green. Just like my coffee.

holy fuck, already made back all my losses from the past 2 days

Retard most of the people pulling out went to fiat not tether dipshit

lol what about russian money launderers hiding their money in crypto? They don't sell to fiat money, trust me.

My TA meme triangles are showing an inverse cup and handle double bottom.

FFFFFUCK did I miss buying the bottom?

The bottom is always exaggerated by Veeky Forums, keep that in mind.

Got a seasonal job with the forest service today.

I wish someone on Veeky Forums would exaggerate my bottom

IT'S FALLING FAST AGAIN AAAAAAAAAAA

Red ID means Crypto will recover from this crash stronger than ever and if blue it will die permanently.

pink closer to red i guess

Green ID means al tards who have sold crypto during this days will become meme of /biz. Their FOMO threads will appear for months.

You have a really huge bottom.

fs

>it's going back up
Not fair

you coulndt just hodl and believe like the rest of us greedy fuck

confirmed not chad

Pretend to be smarter than you think you are.

>[insert colour] ID means [insert retarded statement]
>the state of Veeky Forums these days

for you