I've got nothing to say, just wanted to make a thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YsA65Pfr8Mk
youtube.com/watch?v=foyQDp74vNY
youtube.com/watch?v=YjIbtnlTKYw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Kek

hi guise

What's the best type of rope to use as a noose? does it matter at all?

Wish I was home to pick up more cheap LINK

So... What do we do now? Never thought I would end up on the same boat with stinkie linkies.

I heard that link is a scam and sergey is a homosexual mcdonalds patron.

WE'RE NOT SELLING

How long do you think it's going to go? My bet is 40 at the lowest.

At least we can spit in sergeys burgers once we are all working at McDonalds

ill shit in his burger and save my $7.25/hr to hire Jason Parsers to kill him

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

slight rebound

>tfw getting my mom into chainlink
its a cult now, and i like it

eth is up 10% from the bottom. i think this is the low of the day.

lmfao

I bought 1200 more the other day when it was still up past a dollar. Should have waited damn. Oh well

kek, same here. bought her some for christmas

missed the low fuck me

>2 man team
>json parser
>Sergey backpacking in Asia
>headquarters is a hostel room
>only communication in 4 months is a single recap blog post in december

Yeah, I’m all in

yummy yummy yummy cant wait for the pump

I'm down over $1000 in 24hr but I'm just chillin' out enjoying a drink and enjoying the wojaks. We're gonna be fine, boys. LINK is just on sale today.

Jason Parcel? He’s Rory’s dad. He’s got a problem with Sergey because when Rory and Sergey were friends when they were younger, Sergey used to raid the cupboards and eat everything in the house. It cost Jason Parcel a lot of money to replace all the food Sergey used to eat. The final straw was when Sergey was staying at Rory’s one night and stole his car when they were 15 to sneak out to a McDonald’s drivethru. Rory’s dad Jason thinks Sergey is a bad influence on his son and does anything he can to stop them being friends or working together. Why do you think we haven’t heard from Sergey in so long? Jason Parcels has been staying with Rory and Sergey has been in hiding shitting his pants.

As someone with 10k invested, I pray this is accurate. However, this is based on absolutely nothing.

If this ever hits $100 I will donate a lambo to a random street corner in Detroit. Cap me.

You linkies digust me. You're so deluded you don't realize that link is nothing more than a simple Jason Parser that could be written in javascript in a few minutes. it doesn't even need a token. Speaking of tokens, link being more than $1 defeats the entire fucking purpose of the coin. How can you be this oblivious?

What real world use does link even have? Have you ever thought beyond the memes and the charts and really considered it? Nobody uses smart contracts because nobody wants to get involved in white supremacist internet funny money. Banks aren't going to adopt it because they make money off of things taking forever, and normies don't know any better.

And that's not even talking about the 'team', which is literally two people. They haven't even hired anyone. Did you miss all of the reports of Sergey fucking prostitutes and eating cheeseburgers after the ICO was finished? Hope you got your $32MM worth, retards.

This is also all completely ignoring the fact that link is just an ERC20 token. What other token has made it past, say, $2? Can you name a single one? Exactly, no, you cant.

Even Vitalik says it's not worth $32MM. Are you going to disagree with the autistic genius money skelly? Of course he understands the value of oracles, that's why he's going to include it in the next ETH update (cap this). Why the fuck would he leave something like this to a no-name shitcoin? Use your fucking brain manlets.

This is also all completely ignoring the fact that Ripple (XRP) will effectively put bank supercomputers in every major city, completely removing any use LINK ever may have had. If you believe in oracles, great, why not pick a project that has an actual fucking future?

OH LOOK, IT'S CRASHING AGAIN, SURPRISE. Fucking deluded stinky linkies.

We HODL like we always did. Nothing has changed. The crash doesn't affect LINK.

nice pasta. but enjoy nice red candles faggot. were going to the moon now

should i buy more?

moon mission begins ~march 4th.
Till then just hodl

What if the markets crashing because whales are switching to link?

>if you all helped me, i'll waste a bunch of money to give rims and car body parts to niggers

yes

i just picked up 2000 on the cheap, moving up in the ranks boys\

The free kind

OK I'll bite. What happens on March 4th?

>What happens on March 4th?
You'll see. It'll be huge.

Thread soundtrack. Add as you wish:

youtube.com/watch?v=YsA65Pfr8Mk

The cup & handle is alive and well.

Was getting a bit toward its limits for a while, but we're in the clear now.

This crash will be the best thing that ever happened to LINK.

>activate the super computers

your retarded. The initial soft implementation of the main net is coming literally this week. You don't bother fucking with urls if you still have the hard work of porting to do.

Mainnet is 31st apparently. If it fails whole project tanks and pink wojacks for a month.

Nothing coming in March.

>your retarded

I can imagine the frustration of bankers trying to get a good deal on link. and every time the panic sellers bring down the price a bunch of autistic cultists scoop it back up

Dude that handle is going to explore the Marianas Trench by tomorrow.
It's ogre

>Not posting the original god-tier J.S. Bach version

youtube.com/watch?v=foyQDp74vNY

Chinky links gonna do some dumping tonight first

yearly crypto price spike.
combine that with the positive updates we'll get through jan/feb and we'll have liftoff
if you're gonna sell anything wait till may tho.
not every spike happens because of (((news))) you'll see

I BELIEVE

link is bouncing back hard af wtf. The next candle appears soon on the daily; that will be the reversal

iktf

I felt like it was lift off, but here we are, 0.49

Any update would be welcome! :)
Estimated price in May?
I was thinking of riding to $10 and dumping profits into other projects.

this is fuckin good

bump

Fuck your cup end handle, it's a pair of testicles at the moment from a side view

Who here got /LINK'd/?

Jesus christ

another track to listen to during our demise

youtube.com/watch?v=YjIbtnlTKYw

This fucker just turned green

Meh. I still have $0 of my own money invested in crypto so I can't complain. This was from a $200 investment and I've already cashed out $400 just so I don't feel like I'm losing real money. Just internet funny money to me.

SERGEY GORBACHOV

TEAR DOWN THESE WALLS

GREEEEEEEEN!

OUR TIME HAS COOOMME

LINKIES UNITE

PLEASE GOD STAY GREEN

DELICIOUS DELICIOUS GREEN FAMPAI

just loading up sergey will provide

>Mainnet is 31st apparently.
Sauce nigga

link addresses are up by almost 100 since this morning. In 12 hours it will be 17,000, and Binance had to pull 4 million out of cold storage to send out. The hot wallet is bleeding link.

CUP AND HANDLE U GOTTA BELIEVE

>loose buttholes dot mkv

How many times are you going to post this. Wasnt funny the first time you faggot

>tfw upgraded to a Major on this dip

congrats on this user, seriously.

Cool

how long is ur dick?

Volume is starting to pick up.

Is today finally the day of the breakout?

NO NO NO MY FIAT ISN'T READY YET

PLZ NO REBOUND

For idiot reasons I can't explain I sold 15% of my link at the absolute bottom and moved it into ICX at $7.50 (it's $7 now). I already feel like shit about it. Will Sergey forgive me?

Thank you kind sir, we're all gonna make it, and make it BIG

trips say move fiat and rebuy at tomorrows dip

>I'm down over $1000 in 24hr but I'm just chillin' out

That's nothing kid, I lost $40k during this dip, but I'm going to hold this until we reach either the moon or the hell

I'm out of fiat. Got none left. Literally can't buy things in cash til a check I'll get on Sunday clears on Wednesday.

Who else /paychecktopaycheck/ here

My plans exactly. Stay strong brother.

You bought my icx bags and i bought your link bags. You're okay, just pray that icx outperforms link in the next 3 weeks so you can trade back

>supercomputes

fixed

Thanks user. Thank God the other 85% (now 100%) of my link is on a ledger.

Joining oatmeal bro.

Went to limits of overdraft to get more linkies.

Gonn survive on porridge until next pay check then the tears of salty no-linkers when the news hits.

Same. I'm only freaking out that I won't be able to buy more at this price ever again.

tfw LINKED in

Who is that

We're gonna make it

>being this new

I would need link to hit $415 to be a millionaire on blockfolio

No Zelda memers in this thread? Pretty surprising. They must have sold. Ha.

Don't claim victory so soon bobby

Playing big boy with mommys lunch money sommerfriend?;)

Started with 5k in August. Have cashed out 8k and still got 40k in cryptos after a good 50% dropp.

Jesus, this wall.

Well it's maybe the sexiest red bone twitch user I've ever seen