Moving forward

I'm tired of pink wojak threads every time I refresh this board, can we please have a thread with an actual meaningfull discussion? The fact that the dinosaurcoin is tanking so hard right now, affects us all.

Right now we are currently sitting on the 100 day MA, thank fuck. When I took this picture, I was afraid it would bounce to the 200 day. I cashed out my initial investment this morning, and I will let the rest ride.

If this ride has truly been a bubble, I'm fucking dissapointed because we only reached 800 billion market cap. I have so much faith in blockchain technology, and I do not believe it is over.

How are you holding up? Did you cash out?

Yup its over, sell everything. Thanks just bought 100k. Minister you satoshi.

This is a pretty much needed and expected crash.

Bitcoin is shedding its market cap. Some of it will go into the abyss. Some to Ethereum.

ETH won't be able to take the weight as it's congested enough as it is. When ADA is ready it will take the load off both of them and rise to #1.

I can't believe people like you who invest more than 50% of your net worth in crypto, and you don't even cash out your initial investment. This is literally the recipe for being utterly retarded.

My question is, why the fuck are all the alts tanking as well? Bitcoin dying is expected at this point, but it's moronic that alts with good technology/use cases are suffering as well. BTC is holding the market back, moving forward we need to decouple the alts from it and make them more insependent, even if that means supporting entirely new alts that are made with that purpose in mind.

Currently riding everything out in Tethers.
I actually believe This is just temporary
What sucks is that the bloated dinosaur BTC is dragging everything else Down with it. But with so much fresh money waiting to get in, banks creating crypto departments and most of all with all the real projects with real usecases, I just dont see it being over yet
ETH will survive, NEO will survive. Look at a great project like Enigma or even Tron. It’s about time shitcoin died and made way for some actual good Technology
This is far from over

Everybody who wants out but is in shitcoins has to sell their alts to get bitcoin to move out of the market

>why the fuck are all the alts tanking as well
Literally every coin has a BTC trading pair and is intrinsically connected to BTC, expect FIAT and Tether. If BTC goes down, so does the rest.

Alts aren't tanking because Bitcoin is tanking. Cryptos as a whole are tanking because this is correction from all the hype.

People are selling their alts and GTFO while they can. Others are trading for stuff they actually believe have real value, like Bitcoin.

Where did I say I'm invested over 50%? Are you ok user?

Shitcoins with a white paper, and no working product are getting valuations in the multi-millions. You think that's normal?

The valuation of alts are at an all time high, with meme shit like dogecoin even being worth billions. This is a welcome correction from all the dumbass normies piling on money into moonshots.

It was more of a rhetorical question, the point is that alts needs to be more independent, so that the market doesn't depend on a dinosaur with no use case.

My thought is how do we get over this alt/btc pegging. If BTC loses all it's value, surely it doesn't mean the alt/products are worthless?

can you stop with the retarded meme lines for faggot? the market is manipulated right now, it goes wherever the Chinese want it to go.

I agree but for that to happen we need the gateway exchanges (e.g. coinbase) accepting alts as fast as binance does. Once you can go straight from LINK to USD the market will be less tied to bitcoin.

Some of us would rather risk it all to make it, then play it conservatively.

>utterly retarded

Just more extreme

FairX and Stellar will hopefully begin to fix this soon with USD pairs for many more popular alts. And they're not the only ones with that idea. It'll happen

Right now any alt without a working product that isn't a platform for other tokens is essentially just a derivative market of btc. BTC is just the gateway currency to what was a $750 billion derivatives market that anybody can access without regulation.

If you want to fuck yourself over buying stock options you need at least $25k in the bank before you can even try.

is there any reason not to go all in on BTC? dont fight the jews, ride with them

>for a decentralized currency to work we need a centralized exchange to accept it
Fucking brainlets. This is why we can't have nice things.

This

I'm a young guy from hick country, if I lost my whole investment into crypto I'd be out about four weeks' pay. Disappointing but not the end of the world, it's not like I mortgaged my house for it.

And if I'm successful I might be able to get out of this shithole. Worth the risk for me, fuck it

I'm fucking tired of you normies. Why the fuck would you sell? If you are not all in at this point just kys. Get rich or die young faggot.

can these faggots please off themselves ASAP so we can get this shit moving