Rate my caliber choice?

I think I’m going with the tried and true .45 ACP, specifically this Federal HST.

I fucked up buying into the crypto meme, I won’t fuck this up too.

My sides.

Did someone say HST?

>IT'S ON SALE

I ain’t joking senpai, biz mocked me for buying ATH, and I can’t live with the thought of you guys going
>9mm
As i’m in a vegetative state

Buy a plane ticket to Hawaii, walk to Kilauea and jump into a lava tube skylight.

If you fell into molten lava, there would be little you could do to survive. The heat would flash boil you instantly.

Alternatively, you could walk down to the coast where the lava is flowing into the ocean and throwing out plumes of vaporized minerals. You would die pretty quickly if you breathed this in.

It's recovering already, stop being such a faggot about everything this is why you fuck up everything

use a 12 gauge. People who lose in crypto will mess it up with a .45 and end as a expensive potato costing their families and nations millions

Get together with the other big losers and form a mercenary organization called Bitcorps that will take any job, no matter how dirty or cheap, and travel around the world slaughtering brown people and getting killed one by one until only you are left. Then and only then can you kill yourself.

SAVAGE COLLINS

make sure you grip extra strong you don't want that gun to slip out of those WEAK HANDS of yours

user really it's not Veeky Forums fault
>we all got fucked by wall street and banks
>I'm down -180K and counting
>instead of killing yourself maybe take your money from them ?

I would suggest you start giving handjobs behind the truck stop bathroom to keep you floating through this January dip in the market, but truckers would just call you a weak-handed faggot too.

Lmfao

.45 is the obvious answer. You don't want the penetration of 9mm especially with neighbors and there's no reason to use .40 Short & Weak over .45.
But load up a magazine and go shooting. Put on the most aggressive music you listen to and squeeze out a few mags. See how you feel afterwards. Don't an hero on us man, we're all gonna make it.

kek

Hahaha, made me laugh OP.

Careful though, there might be people who are unironically considering suicide.

>there might be people who are unironically considering suicide.
As they should.

Make sure you aim for the brain stem. 45acp cant expand enough in a skull to make a big enough wound to do instant death brain damage, so you're likelihood of suffering another 20mins while being paralyzed and bleeding out is quite high.
You've been such a failure user, don't fuck this up as well.

Can i have your coins so i can buy a space station in 20 years?

That's too goddam funny.

.45 ACP all the way, fampai. 9mm won't do it desu. It will just hurt pretty bad.

Dont forget to take a sip of water in your mouth before pulling the trigger

I am killing myself in a little bit over 5 months if things don't turn around brother. I might be joining you in a bit.

I am planning on going out with some sweet painless carbon monoxide. Having said that, if you already made up your mind and you want to leave some sort of legacy. Give me whatever you bought and you might just change the live of a stranger ;^)

keked

>Loaded chamber indicator
What kind of nanny state faggotry is this?

ruger did this shit to some of their pistol models

.40 S&W is better - more power.
10mm is even better - most power.
Go with a .308 if you really want to make sure you aren't going to fuck up. But that means getting a rifle.

yah, basically just put the barrel in your ear canal or slightly above. no muss no fuss

.40 'short and weak' is more powerful than your shitty .45 geriatric round.

thanks for a laugh on this great day

dont sudoku op. you have a serious chance to be a millionaire in 2020 if you just invest in LINK right now.

lol i love u

this is one of the only fucking reason i love this site

Buy my bags first.

post pics of aftermath

use fmj not hollow

RIP OP

Use a flamethrower like a real man

Ah, the classic .45 retirement plan.
Going strong since 1905.

>I won’t fuck this up too.

KEKKKK

almost all guns designed to be carried with a round chambered have a chamber indicator

Imagine this, OP. If you kill yourself, the market recovers to ATHs the day after. It's the "it only goes up when I sell" meme on steroids. So I gues what I'm saying is... do it for us.

Seriously though, don't. This isn't the end of the world, not even the crypto world. There will always be opportunities.

contrary to popular opinion, you're best of with 9mm and 20 guage.

If you get a good hit, caliber doesn't matter. if you don't get a good hit, shooting again is WAY more effective than increasing the caliber of your first shot.

Of course if you pick calibers of a large enough difference that could outweigh this, but that choice will come with a bunch of other consequences that you are probably ignoring.

That said, I think .45 is the best subsonic pistol round. So if you are at all concerned about volume (indoors and you are allowed to use a suppressor--which you aren't) or being triangulated (supersonic makes sonic booms continually and via Doppler effect reveals the bullet path--not mcuh of an issue with a handgun)

explain

All I have is my sks. Am I gonna not make it bros?

Glock

.308 toe squeeze trigger faggot.

Send me your bags if you're legit. I'll keep your coins separate so I can post memorials on Veeky Forums with your sick afterlife gains a year from now.

/k/ here please be more creative and kill yourself without a gun

>user shoots himself because he can't hold
>muh gun violence

o-op...Are you still there?

You could go live in the woods for a few weeks, it won't clear your head out as well as a bullet but it will give you some perspective

Why not go out like a Perfect Gentleman?

>buying high
>anheroing low

Yeah I’m ghostposting

if youre going to anhero use two bullets plz