Suicide General

>tfw this is the only gun I have.

How do I kill myself with this? And no I can't have someone else shoot me. I should've bought a handgun. Biz is over so I don't care if this is off topic, fucking ban be I'll be a corpse by then. Biz will be dead in 2-3 months anyway. How are you ending it, biz brothers? I just took 3 70mg vyvanse capsules also, going out with a bang. Our money was never real in the first place. Goodbye biz.

push the trigger with ur foot

Use your feet

I'm scared I'll miss my brain and skim the side of my head, I'd rather wage slave again than be a vegetable the rest of my life.

natural selection at its finest :^)

Don't add to gun statistics user. Jump off a building like the good ol days when markets collapse.

lol /biz is like a worst nightmare today....

How much are you down op?

Before you do it, invest everything you have back into the market.

Hodl forever, so even in death your gains may potentially be massive.

Gib me your coins first dude dont just waste em

>How do I kill myself with this?
on camrea, streaming for our viewing pleasure ofc how new are you?

No fuck off, I'm burning my nano ledger s and the recovery code, my shitcoins are dying with me.

Forgive my ignorance if I'm wrong since I'm a eurofag, but isn't that a fucking 50 BMG rifle? That shit will rip you apart wherever you shoot it. One fucking round will turn your brain into Jell-O even if you aim at your chin. Heartshot is still the safest choice, but instead of being a little fag just wait it out. It's just the bankers doing some Rothschild shit to make everyone panic sell and then buy everything cheap.

You will get more gains from suicide than you will ever get in crypto

It's not a 50bmg. It's a .380

308 not 380 my bad.

What why op thats just stingy.

Larper

Do you have a considerable position in anything where the coin burn could benefit me in any way?

Look at the size of the magazine. It's way too small to fit a .50

Sounds like a troll but just in case since Americans can really be that stupid...

It's going to be fine, this crash is normal and even expected sooner or later. This is not the first and not the last, and the price has ALWAYS gone up in the long run, not in the short run.

Just chill.

/kommando here, Suicide by gun has a 40% failure rate.

Don't use a gun. You're bound to fail as your luck is already shown to be bad, and you'll make my life more difficult by being a statistic for anti-gunners.

>.50BMG
Look at that pussy-ass magazine. It's a .308

Just use an exit bag, you fucking newfag.

Following you

As soon as I can find a hardware store that takes LTC or BTC for some rope....hopefully my lambo money is still worth at least 6 feet worth by the time I get down there

there is so much risk in a gun moron

Light yourself on fire and jump

Take out some hood rats and do death by cop

Use bacon greese to lube your asshole. From standing position with no pants on. Point the barrel toward the ceiling. Put atleast 10 inches of the barrel in your ass. Now try to bend over and pull the trigger with your index finger. If you can reach it...Fire away. If not. Live with your shame you disgusting MAGGOT!!!

this

This is a good idea. Shoot up your local ghetto until cops ko you.

do it faggot

livestream it on live.me or some other site with shit moderation and post link

>killing yourself with a gun like that
the main question here user is, well, can you hit things out to 600 yards with it?

>he fell for the Veeky Forums memes