Wow the FUDers were actually right

Wow the FUDers were actually right

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.wixstatic.com/ugd/6f7ca2_96ffee2e91f14af3bbbcecdbc7aee3b1.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

TFW my first ever trade of Coins I bought 200 dollars worth of this today :(

Good job fudder. More cheap REQs for me.

The FUDers weren't right
Every piece of copypasta they posted was provably incorrect
REQ is down because EVERYTHING is down

I'm trying to accumulate rn pls keep quiet nigger

I mean what did you expect?

We could buy this shitcoin for 5 cents a month ago and it sat 50% under ICO for 2 whole months.
It's complete trashed pumped by reddit shillers

You realize REQ is up relatively to almost the entire cryptomarket right?

If you sold your REQ and held almost ANY other crypto you would have lost more money than just holding REQ.

If anything I think when the market goes back up REQ will be in the lead for how well it took the hit relative to other crypto.

I'm not a FUDer but I'll admit I laughed when they said this would dip under $0.5.

So I do have a question about REQ, because I was researching it and a number of other "highly regarded" coins last night, and I legitimately could not find out what made it unique or more useful than anything else in particular. Its website just makes it seem like some generic blockchain payment processing project.

So... what makes REQ special? Serious question.

Kek. Also my first trade 130 dollars

Looks like its slowly going back up, and buy wall looks nice.

Looks like you didn't research very hard.

Of course it's going back up it's one of the only projects that would survive an actual cryptocurrency crash.

docs.wixstatic.com/ugd/6f7ca2_96ffee2e91f14af3bbbcecdbc7aee3b1.pdf

If you still don't understand what makes it unique after reading this document then please never touch REQ again and buy other crypto instead.

>legitimately could not find out what made it unique or more useful than anything else in particular
Well you sound like you do really bad REQ, if done well, will be able to make and app to turn your money into any currency and token, with minimal fees. I don't know you, but that sounds like something I'd use all the time.

Sitting pretty comfy in REQ.
This will come out of this bear market as one of the winners with mainnet launch etc..

$1 by February

fuck i was thinking it would go down more and didnt buy at .33

>captcha
>green du bois
green is due boys

Really bad research*
My bad.

It's going to be a full crypto/fiat exchange mechanism built with a comprehensive financial platform that allows many financial tasks to be done within it.

And, arguably most important, is that it has a very strong team and is clearly building some strong partnerships for the future.

The team has already moved to Singapore to work more closely with partners. This isn't just some bedroom dev team.

It's also backed by Y Combinator, the same incubator that backed Coinbase.

Other projects may have similar uses and goals but I think Request Network is going to be way ahead of the pack.

Future multi-billion dollar token, easily.

keep singing those sweet sounds good me user. trying to stay strong

Sold my REQ at 70 cents

I told you it was going to 20 cents but you laughed and said HURRRR BUY HIGH SELL LOW get fucked you REQtards

Should have bought 1000 more req an hour ago...

conservative estimates of price by end of march?

Literally every coin is down

Stay retarded Veeky Forums

user, as an user with 75% of my portfolio in REQ, going from around $2800 to $1200, still up from buying at $0.07, HOLD AND STAY STRONG

this project is good as fuck and in a month AT MAX you will be back to your glory

Well FUCK ME for not trusting some random person on the internet.

Kek I went from $11K to $5K

>reddit spacing

also
>saving a thumbnail

Nice double dubs. But he's right, everything is crashing and burning.

what is this, a meme for ants?

Just bought another thousand at 3600 sats

comfy af

>tfw YOU CANT FUCKING BUY MORE
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I NEED TO QUIT UNI TO WORK AND GET MONEY TO BUY MORE CRYPTO I FAIL AT LIFE

>Saying "reddit spacing" when it's actually a Veeky Forums originating writing style that reddit stole from us.

You have to go back

Who would’ve guessed req isn’t resistant to an entire crypto crash

>these green candles

should i sell, its just gonna go back down r-right ?

BUCKLE UP

a bought a nice lil chunk at .30, if it could dip back so i could buy more that'd be great