VECHAIN

Wheat from the chaff, get in all in need of saving.

Other urls found in this thread:

vechain.com/#/
twitter.com/vechainofficial
nl.wikipedia.org/wiki/PricewaterhouseCoopers
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DNV_GL
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jim_Breyer
youtube.com/watch?v=wH2G_44x4vw
youtube.com/watch?v=uDfkPFrtsVQ
medium.com/@vechainofficial
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

VEN getting held a hand over it's head by PboC btw

>yfw Based Sunny knew the crash was coming so delayed the rebrand till late Feb to shake the weak hands

lots of chinamen will get fiat for chinese new year. will they spend it on ven?

It's raining user, why don't you get under the VEN umbrella? You seriously think this is the end?

im 50% in this, i hope we have a big 40 days....

80% of my portfolio in ven and icx
feels safe

same but 90%

100% VEN look at this come back tho

7 dollars EOD

I saw it for a second at 3.7$ or something. Fuck! that was probably my last chance to buy that cheap, fucking bank transfers and these shitty exchanges. Fuck it, I'm gonna buy at whatever price will be when my transfer comes.

make sure its ATH

Took all my NEO, all my WTC, all my XLM, all my ETH and shoved all that shit into VEN... EVEN SOLD MY FUNFAIR NIGGA WE VEN OR WE DIE

If it weren't for vechain I would be very scared of a huge bubble pop. There is no way crypto is finished if vechain announces PBOC and the chinese government rumour is true.

Plus the upcoming China backed vechain exchange

We are actually doing pretty damn good. Yesterday the low was like 39000 sats

But the bubble is popping, popping from shitty shitcoins, there are other nice projects so they won't disappear like VEN, with VEN you don't even have to worry that your cash gonna be frozen because it's going back at previous price 100% in a moment.

Holy fuck I just realized this. So fucking based.

Last chance, maybe it will dip a little more but I highly doubt it. Goodluck to everyone

this was so important desu

The vechain shills are the most rabid fucks I've seen on this board. You guy's are either completely delusional or the smartest neets ever. Good luck to you.

good gains are coming our way, boys

How legit are the government rumours? N
Haven't had time to read up over the last couple days. Been holding for a while.

are you retarded?
2 government partnerships, at least one more in the future.

All in since christmass.
If it is still low tommorow I will get more, just got my fiat ready.

Would be the latter, I hope. Every thread I made when it was below 3k sats got buried. Every post I made after it mooned I got called a Pajeet.Tbh this is fucked up, just read about a guy who killed himself over Bitconnect. Seriously goodluck to everyone, if you're having troubled thoughts call a family member or close friend. The guy had two kids for fucks sake

>2.2 VEN withdrawal on Binance
Seriously?

It was 5 VEN before...

All in on this. Just sold my REQ and Link.

Great decision. You will make it.
Req is good, but ven will outdo it for sure.

no, on NEO

Source on the suicide??

>selling req before friday

huh brave

probably referring to attached pic

Got about 25 tabs open during this shitstorm, found even more.. Reddits first thread is literally the US suicide hotline. Check the news tomorrow it's going to get real grim. Source was a thread basicly mocking people/sharing screencaps of text messages of people that went through with it

Yeah that's the one.

Thats a rumor started on Veeky Forums, nigga.

Man, that's just fucking sad.

As stupid as these people might have been for investing huge amounts of money in such an obvious scam, it still sucks to see it happen. At the end of the day, they also just wanted freedom from financial burden like the rest of us.

Fuck this rat race.

I sold all ven to buy more linkies

The fact this coin didnt explode on good news or shit the bad on bad news means it is in good hands. The earnings lately are the same that you would expect to satisfy a "real" investor. The fluctuations are those that appeal to businessmen not kids trying to make a buck. I think this is the reason the flash crash made me smile. I know I have something solid. Hopefully we will reach 10 dollars by February announcement. And my end of year January 2019 will be realistically at least 40 bucks. However, I wouldn't be surprised if we see upwards of 130 bucks. VEN is my store of value. I don't keep shit in ETH anymore.

If u knew what we knew u would be 2

We are willing to share, like Mormons, but you have to let us in the door.. knock knock

I'm probably gonna get fired for this. I'm one of the 40 devs working at Vechian.

I have dumped my personal stakes in the company, and i advise you all to as well before this spreads.

I'm spilling the beans about everything. As former user already leaked, Sunny sustained himself by impregnating his mother from the inside and eating his fetus siblings. However, when Sunny was feasting on the legs and arms of his 3rd fetus, Sunny noticed an anomaly. The fetus could speak. This was not you're average day inbred fetus. No, it had an IQ of 300. Sunny learned it to read and write, using fecal matter as ink, they outlined the Vechain whitepaper inside their mothers womb, where it still resides to this day.

During Q1 an attempt was made to enter the womb of Sunnys mother once more and recover the white paper. This was originally planned for mid jan but something went wrong during the procedure. Now you know why rebranding got delayed.

Think guys, do you really want to give your money to this baby eating, incestuous psychopath? now that the NDA is lifted adn this can finally be talked about, its all going to down the drain,

Come on, $40 and $130 by EOY? That are some incredibly conservative estimates.

$40 is like 10B mcap. $130 is like 35B or so.

Exactly, how much is the FIRST REAL WORLD APPLICATION OF BLOCKCHAIN ENTERPRISE WORTH - not to mention exclusive deal with Chinese, omG, what’s Fukkin Baidu worth

As hot as VEN is on youtube, reddit, and Veeky Forums "real investors" who want to get into crypto and want a slice of the pie are not going through binance, or kucoin. That shit is too shady and real investors I dont think have that kind of time. I think a VEN broker would make some kind of deal for them and still promise them excellent gains from a stock market perspective. If a regular chinese investor wants a stake in VEN I am sure someone from VEN would put coins on his name and could confidently tell him "look I am almost certain your 250k investment will be 750k buy next year.

I think VEN is different than other coins. I think you will have solid annual gains for a long long time. Not some * 10 shit only to disappear. Let us be frank here. I think 90% of the coins listed will disappear in 5 years, and be replaced with fresh ideas. Those 10% that remain will continue to grow and consolidate into a great long term investment

Opinions needed. I have 23 ETH. I already have a VEN strength node. Do I keep the ETH or go 100% VEN. VEN has done nothing but impress me since I bought my node sub 9k sats but I know it's super risky to go 100%. I am torn up about this.

I think there's a very real chance that the big B's (Bitfinex, Bittrex, etc) will add VEN eventually. It's still in ERC20 stage my guy

The market cap just shrunk like 100 billion in one week. A lot of the new money just got scared off too. Watch how the news will pick up the bitconnect story too. If you think blockchain will get even hotter this year I am not so sure I think it already peaked and will cool for a while.

My capital is low so I'm all in (1.7k) but if I were you I wouldn't do it. Spread it around different high potential projects like REQ, XLM, OMG, etc.

It'll happen eventually, I think Sunny hinted at it. Will ease the sell walls a bit
VEN is still incredibly solid

w-what?

I have most of my holdings in VEN but all VEN is risky. As you have seen from the partnerships and flash crashes the path for VEN's success does not really depend much on our coins investments. As good news and bad news does not have the same influence. Even the sell walls are still there after months.

If you are young, go all VEN

If you are a boomer, stay with a lot of ETH

I have to be honest I was not satisfied with the sudden shift of the company to take on a much larger responsibility by creating THOR and master nodes, and its own mainnet. I was initially drawn into the real work application of preventing counterfeiting. I am also worried what implications would come from trying to prevent counterfeiting. I am sure a large group of the wrong people you want to be fucking with will be very upset. Let's face it a huge percent of Chinese economy and livelihood lives off counterfeit industry. There are still a lot of things to consider.

Appreciate the responses. Tough choices ahead for all of us.

Their shift to THOR and their own chain is what made me buy, personally. This project could potentially lead to the economic paradigm shift that we wished other large platforms became. If the partnerships are there, and the resources for development are there, this is a top 3 platform by mid-late 2019 in my opinion.

Sometimes we are too eager for instant results because things move so fast in the crypto world between developers and marketing. However, VEN is real corporations, governments, and businessmen, Remember these things take a longer time. The tough choice should really be easy. Come back to your computer before the rebranding and reevaluate your position then. All this noise as of late is not healthy. Best of Luck.

can you not read bro

Walton is another of my positions, although smaller than my VEN -- And has done me well. Memes only make you so much money. While their own chain seems promising, if they miss deadlines, take too long to produce results, and continue to cause so much childish uncertainty (cocacolakid) I think investors might lose interest. Especially in such a fast past industry as blockchain.

no sell wall btw

Coming off of stocks this trajectory is comfy as fuck.

Did CCK hint at the crash with the whole "reveraal of the mountain thing". I know people interpreted it as the sell walls going down but those didnt really change. Anyone have an opinion on this?

Obviously dickhead, how else is he going to sell low.

Is it worth throwing small amounts at this? When's the next announcement?

Will be a few between now and late Feb prob

I think you're going to find a lot of people telling you this is a long term hold. Buying soon is better than later.

Its worth throwing everything at this, it is the ONLY coin that exists in real life

>the guy that they just hired as their COO had the PBoC as a client

>that last sentence >:))))

Oh baby

D E V I L I S H

bullish af

I'm not a FUDster I just want honest opinions. Do you guys still feel safe knowing there's no whitepaper out there as well as the possibility that Sunny and pals could potentially produce more VEN in the future? Is there any argument against something like that happening? If we look at price action today it seemed like Vechain did very very well but I think that's due to huge whales/bots keeping the price relatively stable(?). Even with news that came out yesterday the price barely moved. If there are whales that large that can control the price like that it makes me feel anxious. I am all for long-holds I just want to make sure the fundamentals are in place and I can't tell with Vechain as I don't really understand their blockchain and controls in place. Anyone help point me in the direction that can clear some of this FUD? I really do want to invest in this.

As far as the white paper goes, I believe there is one coming out soon, and that there is one written in Chinese? Not sure, I can't read Chinese lel

Ven is 20% of my port

I sold it all at near the top, put a buy order in for a dip and walked away.

MFW buy order got picked up ... now i have more VEN :^)

Durrrr trading is for idiots, hodl

Yea yea yea, when you're a poorfag you gotta hustle to increase your stack and have BALLS

So comfy

Don't need a whitepaper if you are a real company and not vaporware

thanks just bought 100k

Nice fud bruh

Read:
>vechain.com/#/
>twitter.com/vechainofficial
>nl.wikipedia.org/wiki/PricewaterhouseCoopers
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DNV_GL
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jim_Breyer

Listen:
>youtube.com/watch?v=wH2G_44x4vw
>youtube.com/watch?v=uDfkPFrtsVQ

Keep your money until you've done all of the above.

newfag detected

Increased my stack on the dip, will my measly 945 VEN be enough to make it?

could be in a couple years or so, especially if you keep adding and generating thor.

>medium.com/@vechainofficial
Read through. The latest is pretty interesting because it talks about consortium chains. Vechain is currently LIVE and has paying customers which are running on a consortium chain.

They will migrate to a Public Chain in Q2. They have a working and in-use product already.

I have 1k, so I sure as shit hope so.

When is the rebrand? Also why would the rebrand be associated with a pump?

>
>
>Come on, $40 and $130 by EOY? That are some incredibly conservative estimates.
>
>$40 is like 10B mcap. $130 is like 35B or so.

What would be your guess?

vechain is up to some seriously shady shit, i mean how scammy can they get

feb 26

Sold at 46k, rebought at 40k
100% C O M F Y

$100-500 eoy worst case
$500-1000 2019

900 ven/vet, will i make it?

Nigga i have 200, you are comfy as fuck
I do have other coins as well ... like 6 different ones but i'm trying to sell those to increase my HOLD stacks

If it goes above $250 I'll be pretty happy. I'll put that shit into buying one of them new sex dolls

Thank you

He's lying, nobody on Veeky Forums has money

I know the rumors about the chinese government started here, but Im wondering if it would still explode without them being true

My only other coins are 100 icx , 40xrb and like 30 omg . Couldn't decide weather to move more over cause I got rid of a bunch of other stuff

Not gonna lie but one of my friends has a cousin that was supposedly a former 40 man dev team member. Said team member was telling my friend that supposedly when the Japanese marched into Nanking, Sunny's grandfather who was a notorious Japanese sympathiser, turned on his own countrymen and sold them out to the Japs for slaughter...

Would you really trust Sunny knowing his bloodline is traitorous like that? Idk seems kinda shady

>dead commies
I see no problem