LOL

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rfX_EhFwKxE
youtube.com/watch?v=t2k0FER5PE4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He's live

He's blaming the government and haters for it getting shut down. Still won't say it was a scam.

wHat a fuKin nigereeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

He just said he is planning on buying more BCC ....................................................

It's a Ponzi just like btc

He is going to Prison, I can't wait. Promoting a scam? GOOD BYE TO GO PRISON!

i kek'd pretty hard at that.

I can't even put into words how much I wanna see this guy get prison fucked.

"No one lost money. You only lose when you sell"

He said he is not selling his bcc. What a dumbass nigger.

>youtube.com/watch?v=rfX_EhFwKxE

OMG HE S SO MAD

He is now blaming everyone else for losing their own money.

Are these drug money?

OHHHHH HE JUST RAGE QUIT

>dindu nuffin
Fitting way to end it.

This made me feel a lot better user. Thanks!

>Dindunuffin!

YOU ONLY LOSE
WHEN YOU SELL

I recognize this jigaboo but never paid much attention. Can someone give me a quick tl;dr?

How does this make you feel?

Did anyone record this?
I missed it.

>He is going to Prison, I can't wait

He's a nigger, prison is like a second home for him

he's going to get 3 meals a day, a warm bed, and fucking some white boipucci

he can't wait either

I hope someone takes the time to spam his social media with that picture.

you can replay

just some nignog who stole a white boy's BTC at gunpoint and now he think he's some kind of crypto guru

You da best

>paJEEP

thank u user. ur also the best

Even if he's a basic nigga, I feel bad for him.
He's HODLing something that doesn't exist OMG.

How much did he lose ? 1 million ?

He did make a couple million though. I think he has it like 1/3rd in his bank account, 1/3 in crypto, and 1/3 in steem.

He really lost nothing. He put kind of the minimum into bitconnect, and funneled some of his profits back into it. But he was paid a large percentage of the money he could get his referrals to deposit. So hed get that and move it into btc regularly.

Holy fuck, hahaha.

Good time to trade your bcc for confido.

He bought 2BTC worth of more BCC live on stream. He said hes "thinking like whale" What a fucking idiot

That's the bitconnect guy? People in an asset class already full of scams chose to give their money to an amerimutt dressed like a drug dealer who smokes his own shit?

should i buy some? It looks like it stopped dropping

That's not going to save him from getting shot in the fucking face lol.

This one is actually going to zero when it get delisted

Hey guys /pol/ here, just wanted to remind you that around blacks, never relax. Thanks.

go home nazi.

go home new fag

14/88

umm he is home tho

The call is coming from within the house user, I am home.

Yahahahahahahahaha down to $18

LITERALLY SAID DINDU NUTHIN AS HIS LAST LINE EVER, MY FUCKING SIDES AHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA

>/pol/

fuck off dumbass

>"Man people need to take responsibility for their actions, you can't be coming at me..."
BOY ABOUT TO GET FUCKED BY THE SEC

most of this board is /pol/ you retard

plz tell me this niglet lost everything

ur lost norman?

You're going to lose your homelands and women in less than 50 years, keep reciting numbers faghit

>board users are literally called Veeky Forumsraelis
>posting about merchants

boomers learning about meme's and T_D leaking to Veeky Forums were a mistake

it really isn't you degenerate

what the fuck am i even watching?

Can he actually go to jail though? I highly doubt he was in BCC's inner circle. I have no doubts that he knew all along it was a fucking scam, but can they prove that, does it matter?

normie convinced a bunch of morons to buy bitconnect (a ponzi scheme). bitconnect just went completely under. the normie is trying to defend himself from the hordes of broke morons who are now calling him a scammer. he rage quits at the end

but it is :)

HES BUYING MORE BCC LMAOOOO

give it some time. us whites will lose our patience then do what we do best which is killing minorities and taking over the world. you've been warned. =)

1488. pol and biz and fit and k are now one. We must cleanse crypto of niggers and the other mudraces. seig heil. Worship Ordin the lord of the aryan masterrace.

this

>bitconnect

what is bitconnect? how was it a scam? was it just an exchange?

I think he's gonna an hero

>Worship Ordin
otherwise correct. /g/ is more fitting than /k/ too.
For every bitconnect you hold you get 1% of it's value back per day (?) in some Ponzi scheme architecture.

Nah fuck off that’s not what Veeky Forums is about we admire money not genetics, money the true democratic indicator of worth. So truly, fuck off back to /pol/ not out of malice but because you don’t belong here. I’m going to assume your a poor fag so lurk moar also and don’t open your fucking mouth on this board unless your worth at LEAST 6 figures you dumb fucking polack

WHY DID HE BUY MORE?

Both a scam and exchange. As opposed to XRP which is just a scam.

cringe

but user, niggers have no money

t. nigger or blue haired soyboy. either way likely poor.

It’s the truth you tard
Why don’t you become an alpha white and befriend your local nig nog? the true alpha is he that can succeed no matter the situation. True betas blame the world for their problems, they hate the player and are ignorant of the game...

he made 2.2 million usd lol

wait, so does this mean all niggers are betas? because they all blame systematic oppression for their failures.

Upboated

it really is

wasn't that inevitable anyway?

gas yourself, p.lebbit scum.

anyone else gonna buy a few of these on the dip just for lulz?

who is that ugly fucker?

Veeky Forums is /pol/

I DINDU NOTING
PEACE

>that's where you're wrong kiddo

manchildren

biz and pol are natural allies

indeed

drumpf btfo

braise kek XDDD

>being this afraid of the truth
sad

who is this guy
kekus maximus

I have some of the rarest genetics user-tard. Dark brown hair and bright blue eyes. Australian with original Scottish convict ancestors and my ancestors where fucking aboriginals so I’m slightly aboriginal, this makes me exotic the females love it as I am of original genetic make up. The scent of my genetics is appealing because genetic variants make for healthier offspring. My younger brother is a boxing champion and we spent our childhood bashing each other, my brother is also prone to near psychotic violent outbursts and as a result I do not fear the average man on the street as I have endured and witnessed actual violence. As a result I am not easily scared on the street. This makes me the opposite of a soy boy.

Also thanks to crypto I’ve made it I went from 10 k about a year an a half ago bought eth at 42 sold at 350 invested in a few ICOs and now have 500k feels like luck really though desu

youtube.com/watch?v=t2k0FER5PE4

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
LISTEN TO HIM TRY AND EXPLAIN BCC LIVE

You're retarded.

Holy shit. Are they actually pretending to have any legitimacy?

>could only make a moving motorized vehicle with stolen bikes

good rebuttal friend

Yeah. Its incredible lmfao

Well that was pretty obvious.

I only hope that all his followers go to another place instead of giving his money to a guy promoting the most obvious scam in cryptocurrency.