Upfiring In a Week

Based on a recent-ish update from the dev team (hackernoon.com/the-upfiring-dapp-mid-january-2018-update-2fe0d4d3a6e6), UFR will be listed on a high-ish volume exchange within the next few days. I'm planning to stock up on UFR for hodling, but also want to make a few swing trades utilising the perfect storm for that we have right now. I'm suspecting that UFR's price will rise after the new exchange additions -- so I'd therefore need to buy it right now omitting the fun swing trades I could do in the following few days. Just wanted to hear some other opinions before going on and stocking up on UFR: do you think the new exchange addition will be a strong enough force to outweigh the current bear market? Or maybe I'm safe to wait 2-3-4 days before stocking up?

I'm pretty sure the price will rise after getting on proper exchange. UFR has been on shitty exchanges for a while and there are no ICO whales left to cause a dump after listing. We will finally get a proper exchange fro this. Hopefully it will also draw more attention on UFR and help us get more listings.

ur best bet is to get in, within 4 days the market will recover 6 days from now. (screen shot this)
UFR and most alts will be up again just wait your 4 days UFR looking to moon just read the article the proofs in the pudding, now eat your fucking meat so you can have some!

Rapid Fire Cannon

Its time to buy more!

get em

could you stupid nigger lay off this shit for just one day?

Oh wait, no you can't, because you'll get kicked out of your discord group

>everything going to the depths of hell
>UFR still up 6x from when it started getting shilled on Veeky Forums

Reminder this is a solid token with a good dev team behind it and upcoming releases this quarter and next. As soon as this dip ends we'll skyrocket back to $3 and beyond.

>An artist can upload their original .mp3 file on Upfiring and become the original seeder, guaranteeing themselves 50% of the overall earnings.

Hrmn. I don't pay for music now because the thieving kike music labels. Being able to give an dude seeding his own album a shekel directly sounds pretty cool, though. Still, why does this need a crypto to accomplish it? Why UFR? Couldn't all of this be done easier in just straight fiat currency instead of Runescape gold?

Seems to limit their use a bit. Is this a totally walled garden P2P thing...? They want to be like the new Napster and not just a client that could work with the shit already on Pirate Bay, and existing trackers? That seems like a mistake, trying to compete with P2P instead of becoming a working part of it.

Sell me this shit. Explain to me why I need to drink the milkies.

i think eventually blockchain will help with music distribution, but right now there doesn't look like a good product (musiccoin, publica, ufr)

50% is a completely arbitrary number and actual file hosting isn't the problem for musicians. it's promotion, and jew promotion is worth the 80% they give to labels to "make it".
since jews have the literal brainwashing technique down, from the repetitive 5 beat song to the sexual lyrics and promotion from their contact network.

ufr advertises itself as the pirate coin, and that's not going to attract musicians.

UFR has held decently well. Nowhere but up.

The coins that have the best chance at bouncing up a lot are the ones that had good news during the correction that got ignored....that's UFR

Yeah, you could theoretically pay a musician who seeds his album with fiat, but wouldn't that be a huge pain in the ass? You'd have to use PayPal, wire them money, Venmo them, or do an ACH transfer of some sort. Are you kidding me? Say goodbye to your privacy, since this is a gray area of the law, and convenience-wise it would be a huge pain in the ass.

Much simpler to integrate this with a blockchain solution that solves for these problems and anonymizes. Added privacy, security, and ease of use.

I think the team definitely needs to show more progress before we get overly excited, but this is a high potential coin that is worth an investment if you are looking for that moon mission.

I think the main reason for having a blockchain in these kind of projects is, that you can eliminate the middleman. You could do the same with fiat but you wouldn't be able to do p2p contracts without a middleman and not get scammed. You'd need a server where everyone logs in and the server acts as a middleman and no one gets scammed. However running a server costs money, which would mean costs for the users, and also having a server means the platform is centralized and thus open for DDOS attacks (which eventually will hurt the users in a way or another).

A blockchain enables p2p contracts without a middleman (server), which means users don't have to pay for any of that shit. That is the benefit of having a blockchain in many of the projects in cryptos.

Yeah, no middleman to be shut down by government authorities is big too

stop being
>Ultra Fucking Retarded
and just buy UFR

hahahaha'

PUMP AND DUMP

Everyone, get in now before whales dump

>ufr advertises itself as the pirate coin
[citation needed]

I'm going to either laugh at them, or laugh at you for saying something so stupid. If they wanted to be an engine for piracy why would they completely themselves off from the biggest piracy trackers in the world?

DESU I think there is a chance that UFR will not be used at all for legal stuff. But still, it is a good way for people to download content at a good speed. Also because the original seeder gets a bonus, this may encourage them to upload obscure stuff. With time, everything will be available on the network. There are actually pretty cool stuff that I can't find these days (like eroge for my rare fetish), and when I find I get a 2KB/s download speed.

yeah this is a great time to buy in UFR. I get the same feeling I did when I bought in XRB at

>PUMP AND DUMP
Do you understand what a P&D is you annoying little faggot? I understand you just got here from Plebbit and want to try to "fit in" with board culture by repeating phrases that you heard the big kids say, but at least try to learn what the fuck you're speaking of. It makes you look less like the fucking retard you are.

Pumps don't go up over the course of three days then bleed out again over the next three. Show me on the charts where there was a sudden buy in from unusual amounts of money to manipulate prices. Then show me where there was a huge and sudden sell off.

Then explain to me why there are still faggots here trying to sell their shitcoin. P&D groups leave once they've cashed out. It's no longer interesting to them. They've taken sucker's money (the greedy faggots on the discord that pay money to buy their kike leader's bags when *he* calls the targets for the dump) and it's no longer of any value to them.

And why would there still be "whales" to dump, you dumbass fucking Reddit refugee? This coin already hit $2. Anyone who was left from an organized dump already did so.

I'm getting goddamn fucking tired of you spastic assburgers and your endless, clueless, ignorant, constant thread-shitting about how literally every fucking crypto including goddamn BTC and ETH is a "scamcoin" with nothing to back it up. Now go back to /b/ and try making some crystals instead of throwing shit like the retard you are. Grown-ups are talking.

Fuck yourself, pajeet. You're going to need to try a little harder.

>Yeah, you could theoretically pay a musician who seeds his album with fiat, but wouldn't that be a huge pain in the ass? You'd have to use PayPal.
>Much simpler to integrate this with a blockchain solution

Every normie in the world already has a Paypal account thanks to ebay. Putting $50 in fiat into an account takes seconds and a Visa card.

Your "much simpler" solution requires Norman to sign up for Coinbase, get his ID verified, wait a week (while paying massive fees to those greedy kikes) to transfer some money in, then pay more fucking fees to transfer your ETH out to some chink exchange, after registering for a chink exchange, figuring out how to buy an altcoin, buying the altcoin, transferring it into some private torrent wallet thing. All for a $3 file. Which 90% of the time even my mother can just go to Pirate Bay, type in "Jimmy Buffet" and have 13 albums downloaded before your ETH has even transferred between exchanges.

>p2p contracts without a middleman and not get scammed
You're going to need to explain this one to me. I'm not sure I'm understanding how this prevents scams. I spend $5 on my visa card to download an ebook, and it ends up just being a zip file full of dicks, I reverse the charges. If I spent $5 in Runescape gold for my zip file full of dicks all I can really do is go to /soc/ and start auctioning them off to the connoisseurs of cocks. There is something in this framework that protects against such jewry?

Problem is how exactly are they going to dump something like this... Try to think things through. A ragtag group of anons that recruits on fucking Veeky Forums having the money and means to dump a 20mil marketcap coin? The reality is that this doesn't look like a PnD at all...

I'm still researching at the moment. The fudding on Veeky Forums actually made me interested in the project.. Undecided so far but leaning towards buying. It's been steadily rising for quite a while and all the fudding seems ineffective at lowering its price so lots of people are seeing real value in this.

>all torrenting done is through illegal piracy

i can tell you've never had to download a linux distro

Well yes, maybe you can get scammed in that way. Downloading an unknown torrent can always be a file full of dicks, but wouldn't that also be a problem with a normal platform running on fiat payments? who could really govern the contents of every torrent? I was talking about the contract between users. If a person wants to download a file with a torrent hash, the leecher will pay the price for the seeder without a middleman. And the seeder can't change the contents of the file without altering the torrent hash. It's up to the leecher to know what's in the torrent file.

As there would be a bigger motive for scams in UFR platform, I think it also emphasizes the reputation of the uploader. That would also motivate know torrent uploaders to use UFR platform, because there they would be payed more for their work.

this will 100% make it go up, right now the market is onedimensional - good exchange listing makes the price explode

So I just bought this on the dip, will I make some gains?