Holy fucking shit this rebound. Who is setting those buy walls!

Holy fucking shit this rebound. Who is setting those buy walls!
YOU MOTHERFUCKERS TOLD ME TO SELL WHAT THE FUCK SHIT

This bubble burst is weeding out bad coins.

REQ is one of the few alts that has a genuinely fantastic and game-changing purpose. It will dip with BTC, ETH, and any other worth-while coin, but it will go back up once the market starts to recover.

You realize that REQ should do even better when crypto crashes right? It's literally designed to be one of the only coins that would survive a crypto crash.

If anything, every time crypto crashes you should go all-in into REQ since that's a save bet.

Why do you hype me like this. It's just at $0.49

It is having the greatest rebound in all of crypto right now. it grew 33% in 2 hours.

> selling one of the few cryptos with a legitimate use, good team, and powerful backing

this is why you DYOR and don't blindly follow anonymous fudders

>designed to be one of the only coins that would survive a crypto crash.

i didn't sell my req or anything but this is some faggot stuff.

Whatever happens, hold your heads up boyos. We have all weathered a lot to get to this moment in time.

It will have real revenue within a couple of months giving it actual value. This means that it won't be affected by a crash like BTC or some other shitcoin.

any chance it'll go back to sub .40 cents or should i buy more at .50
?

>selling req a few days before the biweekly update
LEAVE CRYPTO RIGHT NOW YOU FUCKING RETARD

Buy right now you inbred, sub 1$ REQ is the best buy opportunity

FUCKING COINBASE PURCHASE DISABLED!!!

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

yes get mad, but as long as you keep listening to me that's all that matters. and you will, because you are a sheep. thank you for your service

it's not designed to survive a crash. its utility is valuable enough to allow it to survive a crash

it doesn't mean anything like that. everyone says that about "their" token/coin.

you bought something at binance that goes up and down, just like everyone else. y'all acting like this fucker hasn't been tanking since cresting a dollar.

Heheh
>tfw hedl through the shit streak

REQ is either going to change the game or fail. 1 or 0 there is no inbetween. Either they can do what they say they will or they won't be able to.
I'm betting on the former, the upside is too massive

>it doesn't mean anything like that

It does. How many projects do you know that actually have revenue? Only a handful at best.

Are we still going to $3 at the end of the week like it was predicted last week?

Pfff stay poor.

No. $3-$5 at end of Q1 though. end of next week might reach $1 however.

>he didn't buy at 0.35

Kek I'm actually making money this crash

Are you retarded?

Does REQ pay out dividends? How is it different from OMG?

>the former
Fuck I read that wrong. My bad.

OMG and REQ target different markets.

OMG is an e-wallet provider while REQ is a payment processor.

REQ doesn't pay out dividends but it burns REQ tokens with every usage meaning the amount of REQ in circulation gets lower and makes your REQ more valuable with time.

Here we go baby to the moon, I dont understand how it is doing it, such a big sell wall...

>it burns REQ tokens with every usage

so when it's up and running it can only run for a certain amount of time? until it burns all it's tokens out?

why is this mooning? I was hoping to buy at 25 cents
dont these people know bitcoin is crashing?
S M H

the longer it goes on for the less it burns. example: it burns 1 req per transaction now. in x years it burns 0.000001

the longer it goes the less it burns and the higher the cost of REQ the less it burns
it incentivizes the coin to be worth a lot

IIRC, It burns less tokens with every transaction, and the USD value in fees for processing a transaction is always the same.

what if it goes to $10
literally 1 token would pay for around $10k in requests lol

unless they go to staking, burning will have no effect on price beyond $5... unless we're talking about BILLIONS of dollars worth of daily transactions using REQ i guess