Be bankers and the elite

>be bankers and the elite
>see cryptocurrencies becoming a billion dollar market
>make a plan to cash in and squash any credibility on cryptocurrencies with the common population
>buy fuckton of every possible crypto creating hype and jacking up the price
>bubble reaches critical limits
>call friends on media to hype crypto up even more
>even make instructions on how to buy
>aight time to burn it to the ground
>mass sell, crash the price, make the crash top story on every media outlet for the next days to come
>conclusion: rich get even richer, the public lose all faith in cryptocurrencies and the FIAT bankers keep their monopolies

Watch them do it again whenever cryptocurrencies start gaining any momentum.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I totally agree.
I had a doubt when I saw the PnD groups dump prices very hard.
I wondered when they were going to pump.
I did not understand anymore.

Now I understood. It was some jews banks black ops.
They crashed it

>being this retarded

And this is why humanity needs to rid the world of Jews.

They are evil. Their religion is evil.

We need to have a worldwide Holocaust.

One that ACTUALLY happens.

fuck off mudslime
>inb4 I'm a warm-blooded aryan

lol. get the fuck out of here jacob.

T. Albino garbage

happens EVERY FUCKJING JANUARY.
shut up brainlet.

Most rich people aka (((them bankers))) have trading bots playing with millions even possibly billions. The thing is that the bots set losses at an estimation, but ultimately with time they'll see a multiple of their money back. To protect against this only hold projects you believe in. Scared money don't make money!!!!

Found the hook-nosed son of a bitch.

Be thankful we haven't already eradicated you sorry Jewish ass.

Stop acting like the victim. The crypto markets are jews jewing jews. And Veeky Forums are the biggest jews of all.

See it wouldn't be so bad that /pol/ is taking interest in Veeky Forums except for the fact that most /pol/acks are absolute fucking brainlets. This whole thread is t_D tier garbage and you all need to fucking leave.

OYYYYYY VEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

La'chaim!

gtfo jewboooooy

Shalom!

/pol/ always dickrides Veeky Forums whenever crytpo is successful but then calls it a Jewish scam when it's down.

FUCKING THIS!!!

my take

>retards bidding up worthless coins
>new worthless coins added every day
>shit implodes

Veeky Forums isnt even Veeky Forums anymore, it should be renamed /crypto/

gas the kikes

True, so be a good goyim and join our pump and dump server ;^)
discord.gg slash xVDHpCd

As always neoneaderthal inbreeds blaming their retardness onto the kike boogiemen.

It's obviously his fault you all bought ATH by following pajeets advice.

Without the jew money/shilling we wouldnt have made ultra gains this last month. Whateva

sick jealous humans you are. My peeps will own your asses till the end of tiiiimmmmeeeezzzz....

you just wait shlomo we comin for ya

This. Ever since the 2016 election, all the newfags on /pol/ have been infesting every other board, it’s really fucking annoying.

I don’t care if it’s the Jews or not, /pol/acks need to take responsibility whenever they get assraped, rather than either a) blaming it on the boogieman or b) being easily manipulated.

I haven't invested in cryptocurrencies since I lost 10BTC or something when Mt Cocks stole my money in 2012-2013 man. I've been watching this whole thing get blown way out of proportion seeing the same patterns of a bubble unfolding all over. It's just fascinating how it can keep happening over and over, like people never learn or there's always a new breed of suckers looking for easy profit.

> Reasoning with /pol/

Bro, is how white trash gets off, Veeky Forums is actually preventing school shootings and shit.

> Never moved on from the 1st rekt
> has the magic talent to spot trends and crashes and shit
> Bitches instead of making gigatons of cash in each wave.

What a massive faggot.

this pretty much

I'm not rolling in it like most of you obv are and I got other things on my mind than money. I only came to Veeky Forums to laugh.

> I got other things on my mind than money
wow that sounds awful