The jew is recovering. just bought back in at $1.12

the jew is recovering. just bought back in at $1.12

Pump it

I hope it never goes up again, its scamcoin for turning tables with ETH and BTC, because banks don't like them.

Nice, I also bought back in when panic sellers dumped for under 1$, I think it will go back up to 2$ rather quickly.

Stfu reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. I am waiting on my ETH to get in to fucking Bittrex.

I know that ripple is centralized shit but how do i explain my friend who bought at $3 that ripple is shit

ripple org has full control over their currency. They can freeze his assets at whim.

>caught it at 90 cents

bretty comfy

bought at $3 fml
Didn't spend an amount that actually matters or will affect me at all it just blows dick

Just bought back in about half an hour ago.
Saw the opportunity and pounced. Not gonna make a lot of money cause I withdrew most of my funds a few weeks back so dont have much to play with, but im gonna make an easy profit for the day.

it would be suicide though, everyone would lose faith in them.

nobody can freeze assets regarding xrp. Stupid fud, idiot

Most, if not all, of the validator nodes are affiliated with ripple labs

They ordered a freeze of assets for jeb mccaleb, the person behind Stellar Lumens - a ripple fork.

being centralized is literally their only drawback.

have you ever sent ripple from wallet to exchange? it's literally instant, because rather than having a pool crack the encryption, they already have the other half of the encryption handshake ready to go on their centralized servers.

how big of a downside it being centralized is what you need to argue. the government would have one hell of a time trying to shut down bitcoin, but probably no real hurdles in shutting down ripple.

BUT they won't. the government has warmed up to the crypto economy since they now tax the shit out of it.

Too lazy to pick up the twitter quote from the ripple staff regarding the mcaleb thing. Fact is, ripple CAN NOT freeze any funds. Go look it up yourself

"bought the dip" at 2.6, im pretty sure itll return to this but might take a while, any thought on how long?

Did not fucking sell though

WHEN IS IT GOING TO BE LISTED ON COINBASE YOU LYING FUGGERS

that's a pretty big drawback my dude. you just described fiat

they did you utter tard

I bought at $2.75
>and I was fine

I bought at $1.95
>and I was started to sweat

I want to buy back now at $1.12
>but fucking gdax motherfucking cunts won't release my money

>being centralized is literally their only drawback

Yeah fuck crypto currency and freedom and shit.