WTF?

Anyone else having +25% portfolio gains in less than 30 minutes? holy fuck I went from crying to celebrating. so glad im not retarded and didnt sell like a lot of you dumbfucks. TO ALL THE PEOPLE WHO HELD THEIR COINS SPAM AAAAAAAAAAH ONLY GREEN TAGS WILL 10X THEIR HOLDINGS IN FEBRUARY

Other urls found in this thread:

smartrecruiters.com/Visa/743999653819658-blockchain-engineer
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Its not over, are you retarded? This is how trading works, price cannot be pushed down forever (unless you are Bitconnect). Watch us go below 10k in less then 2h.

Today's dip tickled my nut sack

For once I didn't sell the bottom. I sold 10+ times all the way down as it was bouncing up and down and bought lower almost every single time coming out with a sizable increase in ETH.

oh. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Didnt sell....
But i moved all my eth into tether yesterday at 1250, and set buy orders at 900. Fomoed in again at 1255 like 5 minutes later. Shouldve just went to sleep i guess.

I did but I'm still down from my initial investment in most. And I always buy dips, never ATH.

Did you ever notice that stock markets don't move in straight lines, but vertical zig-zag lines? Think about that for a moment.

I was too. Dw, it will recover in the upcoming days.

i missed out on flash sales twice today, i could be up 60% if i had better guestimation.
At least i'm still in a relatively safe haven for the inevitable buttcoin rally altocaust following this massacre.

>bought ether month and a half ago
>still gains on during dip
>sold half and bought BTC with the money when it was at 10 k

did I do well or did I fucked up?

This girl is very cute
Rolling for greens

I hope so user. We'll make it.
February is going to be a very interesting month for alts.

Every time
I'm killing myself

AAAAAAAAAAH

AAAAAAAAAAH

This is green enough, right?

most idiots will hold on the way up and down

in the end they wont make much money or they will lose money

smart people are selling (and have been selling)

I'll be able to book my 1 month trip to South-Korea in Japan or be wagecucking like a slave during my summer vacation. Big stakes

Good trading user, keep that shit up and you'll be in the top 15% on Veeky Forums soon enough

it just keeps getting worse

Might sell half my ripple (ib4 scamcoin, but it when it was like 4 cents and that shit got me huge gains last month) and buy more BTC now would it be wise? I'm hoping BTC dosn't move much and Ripple recovers some more cents to do it to maximize it

smartrecruiters.com/Visa/743999653819658-blockchain-engineer
Bro you didn't get this from me okay
Ripple is going to moon again

hope it does, might just put the 100 bucks I have to spare into more BTC

ITS GOING BACK DOWN SEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

>just sell at a loss bro
Thanks for the financial advice Pajeet

fuck you BUY BUY BUY