DeepBrain Chain

Brainholders and speculators, report in. I want to hear your thoughts on what's in store for DBC on the crypto rebound.

Also, what do you call this pattern? Licorice stripes?

I've been trying to buy this shitcoin all night but Kucoin took my assets hostage. Also the weird pattern is probably caused because almost no one can trade DBC right now. At least that's what I'm thinking. It only shows trades from 3 or more hours ago for me

Really really good sign how DBC behaved on this dip. It had already crashed to oblivion this weekend so today and yesterday it hardly even moved. Anyone notice that?

I would say it stays between 14-20 tonight and when the competitions ends I say within 2 days it will start to gain traction and scoot itself up a little, gain a new fllor and begin its organic growth until the next conference which has a chance to make it jump and the big jump will come with the final neo conference.

Not sure what the pattern would be peraps a really tough platformer map? lol

mfw dip to 17 cents

I've got a percentage of my folio in this, bought at the floor. Only up from here, especially at the bottom of this dip.

Don't worry about the USD value of any alts especially now where the markets all fucked up, focus on the BTC and ETH price thats whats important

I was talking about that, a 2 week old coin who has been through 2 comeptitions, extreme whale manipulation, 2 market crashes, pnd group attacks, a famous article that was disproven but still spread around about ai bad etc.

It seems to me it has been pretty dang good at holding the line.

Yes, I noticed this as well. I went all-in on DBC at about 13 cents and I thought 100% it was going to hit it today. Holding about 60k here.

FUg I'm not fan of TayTay but legit ylyl material there.

DBC will probably be back in the 50-80 cent range within 2-3 weeks. It's clearly found its floor given how little it dipped today. BTC still has a chance at a bull run which will hurt all alts in the short term and non-mainstream alts in the medium term (mainstream being stuff like XLM, XRB, etc.). No guarantees it won't be another moon but this coin will keep moving.

BRAIN GANG truth my friend! Only up from here, we can already see a floor forming. :D

Do not worry as he said, we are finding the floor and I have talked to some more people who want to buy in for a pretty strong amount :D

Love your positivity BGGG.

Let's leave it to our chink AI lords to develop this thing and give us good gainz.

Remember folks, the development on this thing has barely started. Q2 and onwards is where the FOMO will start to hit the market.

>buy at $0.17
>moons to $0.40 HODL
>back to $0.17
Should i just sell my bags?

>It's clearly found its floor given how little it dipped today.

After the brain massacre this weekend it was hard to believe, but this seems to be the case with how it performed today.

I planned to hold this for all of January but that might move to Feb-March given the recent events. Feeling much more comfortable now.

That's called the Discord Slimmer. Those at the bottom tier usually leave after that type of beating.

Guys, don't buy this dip FFS. I'm following the DBC/ETH trade and the RSI is going up. Don't. Buy. This is not a minor dip. The correction is gonna go down, below 10c, possibly to ICO levels.

There is NOTHING getting as hammered as DBC right now.

The Huobi competition isn't doing anything, btw. When the competition ends and the hype about the "eventual price increase" is over (when people essentially realize, that there was no price increase after the competition), this coin is going to less than 6c.

>Discord Slimmer

Pottery, user

>The Huobi competition isn't doing anything, btw

I mostly agree with this part, but DBC found its floor today. The past 24 hours is evidence enough.

Imagine making a trip to FOMO/FUD a coin

Sad, right?

DBC find its floor everyday, and everyday it's about 4cents lower than the day before.

I adore how because everyone jumped the ship by now except for people who just gave up, and the glitch broke trading bots, BTC tanking barely affected the prices.

We've reached a bottom not thought possible. There actually is no way but sideways or up.

you got pajeeted OP

goku will never beat frieza
screencap this and dump your capsulecoins while you have the chance or be poor forever

Just a friendly warning to DBC fans:

I know it looks like it's going up, and it will eventually but not yet.
The "recovery" you are seeing is purely due to bitcoin crashing. DBC itself hasn't really moved much.

Wait for BTC to finish its suicide at around $1k.

Trading is working fine, but history is fucked.

What? I don't remember writing that!

Must be a Veeky Forums glitch.

you continously get proven wrong then come back to talk out your ass more pajeet

GO BACK TO YOUR DISCORD FAG

Delete this

Im so confident DBC will collapse, ill give you my secret curry recipe if I am wrong.

BTC would need to lose a lot more market dominance for it to not be a problem going to 1k

The brain is rising. 10 BTC buy wall keeps going up and down as well.

HAVE WE STARTED THE FIRE BROTHERS

Someone is faking your trip friend. It happens.

Well I have some more investors incoming when DBC shows a solid floor for 12 hours if this market crash didnt scare them off it will be big

What does the crypto army guy have to say about dbc?

still being raped by whales

try to get in on the swing instead

I just buy and sell after it moves 5% repeat forever b/c I have no life.

Damn holding 20k here, nice job

Got mine at .22 and .41 fuuuuck

I have tried to swing but don't get the details quite. What do you do when you've bought your low to sell high again, and it goes lower? Just rebuy lower again and swing from there on?

its hard to say in a way iv gotten my own pattern down. check and see what numbers it has a hard time going past that the top, for instance today its been trying for hours to get past 184 so i sell at 183 or 182 if its slowing down on its run. see if more people are buying it or selling it, hence the log book and be bold, iv lost lots of times but if you have a steady hand it often gets to where you want it 2 be more or less. im not good at explaining things I bet theirs a good youtube video on it.

I went all in close to the bottom. I am holding 1/4 mil of these bad boys.

The entire basis of this coin is a fucking joke. Who would want to use some bullshit chinese API for decentralized neural nets when they can just buy a GPU and use keras.
No one in their right mind is going to upload datasets when UCI machine learning repository exists.
Anyone who thinks this coin is anything but hype is delusional.

one thing I bet would work if you got plenty of time is just trading something like 20$, plenty of practice and it wont hurt much if you lose 20 bucks. try to turn 20$ in $40 in one coin. get the feel for it

I sold all my VEN and ICX at a loss earlier today and went ALL IN DBC at 0.000158ETH on Huobi. So far so good. I'm so bored waiting for it to move.

>uses big words that nobody understands

lol you are retarded

The entire reason you bought was because they used big words you didnt understand

Grats to all of you with those kind of coins especially the qauter mill you are going to be retired my friend, such a wonderful thing to hear.

Congrats! :D

your not wrong but I dig the team, at least they are trying for a project instead of just marketing. 95% of coins are kinda junk anyway its similar to sub penny stocks but with actual volume and money coming in. so its very much picking hype logo personalities ect.

dumbest move you've ever made selling VEN and ICX

anyway join dis
gg xyfhZTT

The fact that they actually responded in a constructive way to the criticism they received at the last NEO conference is a positive sign. If they make good on their claims for better English translation and American marketing, then it's all this coin needs.

it's pasta fool

I heard the same thing about bnb faggot.
They said "who needs a coin to reduce fees".
Funny thing is the purpose of this coin is to reduce fees also but in a different manner in a different market.
Stay poor

This coin will moon soon, and I mean really soon. It has been stagnant for 3 days after the drop and is accumulating so fast

why? there is absolutely no arguments behind it other than a cool trendy name.... it's just a pajeet coin

I was thinking DBC was gonna move tonight. And I would have bought all in on VEN tomorrow. In the end isn't it about guessing which coins will moon soonest?

AI Micky mouse you fucking pleb

all we are really missing now is volumn.

Real money is not chasing moons bro, its holding. I had 30000 bnb and sold for 30k i was up 200% if i would have held i could have sold those coins just a few days ago for 750k
Find a project you believe in and hold

>>why? there is absolutely no arguments behind it other than a cool trendy name.... it's just a pajeet coin

Negative Man thank goddnes you answered the call to come into a thread where you arent wanted about a coin you dont own or want!!

rofl

Op must be holding some heavy bags of this shit.

He is so frustrated and desperate.
But he is not going to surrender.
Everyday he wakes up he promised he would shill this coin as much as he can. Making 10 threads a day.

>this coin is a joke
>project is desorganizes and lacks quality like everything made by chinks
>government after them for making an ICO when ICOs were supposed to be forbidden
>government wants to enforce more legislation.

You still think it will turn out well for this coin?
Despite, ta meme, reverse cup and handle.

Don't you know I rise in 3 days?

>This

Ya I guess Neo will be outlawed also..
Stfu and gtfo

We are loading the fuel in the rocket ship as we speak BRAIN GANG HYPE!

True words, you are awesome. I believ ein DBC and the BRAIN GANG as so many of them are just awesome and good people. I will keep hyping and posting till the good people of the BRAIN GANG make it!

I know it will turn out well you should buy some and find your dreams instead of hating.

These fudders are fucking nuts!
I was loading up at the lows. I could feel the sellers regret and remorse with every single coin i accumulated. Felt good man

All these brainlet threads must be made by 1 desperate guy. Because nobody cares about this shit chink coin

Neo happened before the ICO ban. And if you think neo is going further think better. What is the point of having a platform on a country where you cannot create.

>2 week old coin not mooning in a shit market

you are SO smart! You also haven't done any research, obviously

Be honest user, did you buy in at the ATH? How much money did you lose when you sold?

rofl! BRAIN GANG HYPE!

>>This IS TOTALLY NOT TRUE

fixed your typo my friend!

He is a mother fudder! pay no heed to his words for they are weak like jelly and stink of pine needles and racoon droppings!

lol

I agree with you but I'm just getting started still. I'm only $250 dollars in. I don't mind that dropping to zero trying to chase multipliers. I'll be more careful at 1000.

>Because nobody cares about this shit chink coin
This shitcoin managed to establish a chainlink tier cult in less than a week. It's not going away, for a long long time

>trying to chase multipliers

You're gonna make it. Start diversifying when you get into lower 5 figures.

>These fudders are fucking nuts!

Checked

These brainlets

Enjoy your little token, maybe you can use them to buy some brain power. Or a mickey doll.
>ridiculous

Nice, just sold 100k

Eat shit and die cunt

Forgot pic

Kek, agreed
Brainlets should have sold near 60 cents like i told them
But insttead they shit talked me and said it was fud. Now they are on the sinking ship playing with mutant chink whales

To be fair, most kucoin coins are doing shit right now, but DBC has been doing shit for a solid week.

First green day in a week baby. Take the top off layaway

>take the top off layaway
kek