Rebuild Biz

Most of biz suffered catastrophic losses over the past few days. We need to work together to build those porfolios back up. Lets help each other by agreeing on the best 3 coins that we should all invest in now to see maximum recovery time

FUN, REQ and LINK

If you have these three you don't have to fear no shitty crashes. Just leave them safe for three years and collect your fortune.

My vote would be Xrp, Ven and Xrb

SUB
WABI
ICX

I'm betting on ETH/NEO/IOTA

Req definitely has a lot of potential, I have a lot in on req

QSP/RLC/BCPT

guys, put it in [three coins I'm already invested in], we can rebuild

VEN, XRB, and REQ are my picks.

check 'em

ETH, ADA, XRP, ICX

DONE AND DONE

and done again

BTC LTC and ETH

sorry to disappoint, but im not invested in 2 of the 3 i listed and Ven only accounts for about 5% of my portfolio

ETH
ETH
ETH

Youre delusional if you think any coin comes close to ETH, its the safest bet IMO

ETH/LINK/XRP

So far XRP, ETH and REQ have the most consensus

With you there Bogdanoff, though my XRB is XLM
>XLM, VEN, REQ

ETH, NEO and something like VEN

you're going to have an easier time making /b/ count to 5 than making Veeky Forums decide on 1 coin

COSS, BNB, ETH

Bet the market. God bless all yall.

I bought ETH right at $450 right before it mooned to $800 in december.

I would've made much less money if I simply held ETH. Good altcoins have much more gainz potential.

That said, ETH is a good pick to ride out dips and bear markets.

FUN is looking good for the short term. also req and icx

ETH, XMR

anything else and you're actually stupid. doesnt matter that they're the blue chips

Top 3 so far:
> Eth with 8 votes
> Req with 5 votes
> third place, each with 4 votes Ven and XRP

ICX VEN ETH

Basically all in ICX and VEN, mainly because of big things coming in the following weeks

v true my good sir, any altcoins you looking at the moment? having a look myself and nothing is showing too much potential ATM

Bought ENG, RLC, XLM and Burst on the dip.

VEN.

REQ, XLM, and unironically TRX cause of normie money.

> 1. Ether 9 votes
> 2. Ven 6 votes
> 3. Req 5 votes
> 3. Icx 5 votes
> 5. Xrp 4 votes
>6. Xlm 3 votes
>
>

HPB

BATman

I have LINK, REQ, ENG, RLC, and FUN. I want to make it

VEN
WTC
ETH

Obligatory NEO

No BS. Legit projects with applicable solutions.

COSS, DRGN, MOD

TFW when literally almost every single post so far includes at least one of my major positions.

I vote VEN, REQ, NEO

RLC WABI BNB

ETH, XMR, ENG

ENG, FUN, ETH

BTC (yes seriously)
ETH
ELIX

Ether will work, but your gains would be limited. I prefer either link, lend, or xrp.

All I know is that REQ does'nt need cryptocurrency to survive. so its a solid investment in that regard

Xrp banker coin that has high buisness to buisness potential

Qrl quantum resistant ledger, next generation coin that will defend attacks from quantum computers

Eth because why not

Oh, and of course COSS as an honorable mention. Made me the most insane gains before this shitshow. Still holding all of my 25k @0.08, feels comfy.

Top 3 updated

> 1. Ether w/ 12 votes
> 2. Ven w/ 9 votes
>3. Req w/ 8 votes

ZRX, DRGN, QLC

Also -1 for XRP. Die, die, DIEEEEEEE!

Definitly DBC. It's back to the beginning and heading to a 2x or more this week.

ADA
LINK

10k link
12k REQ
25k fun

Reporting in, iorn hands through the whole crash baby.

BTC
XMR
ETC

Hey guys! About a week ago I made a thread asking about people's ideas on long-term (2+ years) hodls, and over a lot of responses these were all the ones with 2 or more votes

ETH 10
BTC 7
XLM 7
IOTA 5
XMR 5
ADA 4
NEO 3
WTC 3
XRB 3
XRP 3
ENJ 2
OMG 2
VEN 2

Hope this helps.

Top 3 updated:

>Ether at 16 votes
> Ven and Req at 10
>Xrp at 6

Chan of course

NAV. 2018 roadmap tomorrow.

I'm going to add those tallys onto the current ones, thank you!

ETH/QASH/LSK

>ETH at 26 votes
> Ven at 12 votes
> req, xlm and btc at 10 votes

Eth/Xrp/Fun

Ven, Xrb, Xlm, Icx

VEN, BAT, XLM

ETH XLM QASH

VEN, ETH, XLM

>This is actually a great method for anyone looking at investing in new coins. Market research. Hopefully by the end of this thread there will be a clear consenus on the top coins. From there do your own research and go for the coins you believe in

OMG hasn’t even started yet.

req. dont miss the boat.

Top coins:

>ETH 28 votes
>Ven 15 votes
> Xlm 13 votes
> 10 votes: Req, XRP and BTC
> 8 votes: xmr and neo
>6 votes: Fun, Xrb, Iota, Eng

LINK VEN ETH

BCH
BCH
BCH

BCH/BTC pair added on coinbase tomorrow
BCH added on zebpay app this week (biggest exchange in India, 300 million smartphone users over there)
BCH integrated on bitpay merchants soon
Smart contracts coming on BCH soon (will render ETH useless)
Big news coming this January (apparently the BCH blockchain will be broadcasted over a satellite network)
and lots more

Ven, Req and QASH

>Censoring link

Lol typical

God i'm so glad the pajeets have gone for niw ut's like a breath of fresh air without them. I vote
Req, Ven, Xlm

The audacity of you fucking retards. You come here sharing tips and analysis of crypto, when it's just a roll of the fucking dice. You're like a sad old booze hound that thinks he's got a great method for winning the coin slots. You all think you're Jordan Belfort. If you weren't £1000 deep in crypto by 2014 you're a fucking victim. If you haven't already lost most of your money, you're going to at one point. Even the photos you post of your "14k portfolio", you're not kidding anyone. Spend 10k, up 4k one day, down 4k the next. This should not be a business and finance thread it should be a help thread for problem gamblers. You're fucking pathetic. You're lazy. You have nothing going in in life. That's why you choose crypto currency. You're all too lazy to invest in real business ventures. Take me for example, a real entrepreneur. I've been buying and selling cars since I was 17. It's paid my bills for 6 years. Just this morning I bought a "spares or repairs" listing for £150. Got it running after a quick reference of the hanes manual and an hour on YouTube. Same car, similar age and millage are selling for £4500 on autotrader. Night just sell it for £4000, for a quick sale. Even if I buy a car that is truly fucked, it still has scrap value, real physical value. What do you have? Nothing. Ive also put the deposit on a car that cost 3300 but will sell for 5000 easily. And all that took was 15 mins looking for a good deal. Last year I used only £8000 to buy my uncle a van and tolls for his landscaping business, for which I'm getting £1200 per month cash for zero effort. No sleepless nights. No spending hours each day following trends (100% pointless task) and now I'm looking to buy a small piece of low grade land for forestry operations. You idiots really have no idea about business or finance. I hope bitcoin crashes to 1k. Worthless posers.

The market will continue.

COSS, NAS, BBT, POSW

shut the fuck up, faggot

didnt read. kys

Ooh I like this

It's only at 5 votes so far

great pasta

u mad or something bro

you don't know shit

Right now VEN and REQ seem like the best options to me but I'm also slightly retarded so I can't come up with a third coin aside from ETH.

holy fuck I totally misread your post, guess it really is fucktard confirmed then lel

I'm deep in FUN. Everyone also needs to have SIA on their radar. It's most likely coming to Binance soon. Easy $1 by end of year, only 5 cents now. Huge volumes but this one is going places

This guy gets it.

Actually to add on to what I said here, I've been accumulating VEN throughout this dip since it's been stable the entire time and I'm probably gonna shift over some of my money to REQ after making another .5-1 ETH.

I thinking GAS too.

VEN
ICX
ETH
COSS
CAT

Just went all in on ETH

ETH, COSS, XLM, VEN, XRB

-> pick your champion

XRP, VEN, LINK

Req -yes
Link -absolutely
Fun? Not so much but it has a lot of bagholder so I'll let it slide

> Ether in 1st with 31 votes
> Ven in 2nd with 21 votes
>Req in 3rd with 15 votes

Who will win

NEO
IOTA
ADA

Everyone go into LTC, because that's mostly what I'm holding, but I will say that any money flowing back into the big 3 BTC ETH LTC will raise all boats in a manner of speech.

TRX
TRX
TRX

Chinese coins like NEO, GAS and VEN because the Chinese are racist/ clannish and will want their own eth/ non western coin.

Reasonable amount of COSSmonauts here. What would be your main argument

REQ at it's current price point beats even VEN, OMG etc.

Split 75% NEO 25% GAS might be an ok option. More dividends but not full in NEO in case GAS does take off and go over the general 50% value trend?