Venboys report in!

Venboys report in!

Is it too late to buy?

Vechain shrimp reporting in.

I just sold all my REQ and LINK and went all in.

Will I make it brah?

4K ven here.

I am hoping for another dip in the next 1-2 days.
But I already have 40k ven, I would just get 4k extra.
Everything under 6 is a steal

pretty comfy

2 btc is not a shrimp.
You might be a shrimp in a year. Right now you are the the dick cheese of a shrimp.

>Qtum
>Ven
>Wabi
Am I gonna make it?

No. Buy when it hits 2.89 this weekend.

If you sell qtum and wabi then maybe

Holy fuck.

How much do I need to make it to Fish or Dolphin status?

you think the dip will go on for a whole week?
I am not sure, but maybe.

U made it if ur hands are not weak

It's still below 5

this is the only coin propping up my shitfolio. god bless those who shilled it here

I have almost 200k and don't think I am even a Colonel yet. I am working hard tho and hard work always pays off my grandpa said when he died broke.

>ven
>req
>link

I am so fucking comfy this dip didn't faze me at all

>tfw 330 venlet shrimp

im not going to make it am I..

For now I would say the old btc sheet still works.
So 50 btc is a dolphin, if I remember right.

anything under 10btc really is small fry.
But if you hold your ven you will have 10 btc worth in no time.

Why? Im thinking about adding a stack of strat as well

You're full of shit. I doubt it'll get lower than it did earlier today. Lots of people are buying this coin and dumping their shitcoins now. Not that this isn't a shitcoin, but it's becoming one of the designated 2018 shitcoins.

You're a 4 star general, a 5 star when we rebrand and its officially wartime

Those are going to be nice passive gains, at least 400 bucks per day imo.
mirin

stratis is good.
But I just see ven as the single coin with the most potential over the next year. Nothing wrong with diversifying a bit though.

Whatever the V army needs, I will be ready for battle in full Viking Kung Fu regalia

Do you own anything else?

I saw Sunny in the town market today in Shanghai. For some reason he was making a point to around ever vegetable stand and Shouting "你的菜是很臭" extremely loudly. He would then stuff some of the kale and onions from each stand up his sleeves and in his coat, in plain view before moving onto the next one.

By the time he was done it was literally falling out of him. I went up to him to say I was a big fan of his work, and he preceded to shout profanity at me calling me a "walty salty" while he walked away laughing.

Tbh i'm still not sure if i want to support this company after this encounter. the more i read about sunny the more shady Vechain gets

We have proved that we are the IRON HANDS of the market! It's only up from here boys!

His whole public masturbation breakdown was pretty weird too

mini bags of 2 shitcoins I actually forgot about.

So not really, went all into ven at 1.7 usd and got 40k. I am sure this coin will make me a millionaire. I was up to 290k after 3 weeks. Now it should be about 200k.

Predicted the dip at 35750 sats. Only have

I used to be a VeBoy.

But I switched to ICX during the crash. I'll be back after the mainnet launches!

Gotta admire your faith in this one. I regret letting it go a while back, but I think it's time to get back in the game.

>venboys

just make it vengaboys, then you can meme the vengabus instead of wolf of wall st

i did the same but only with 25%. After main net ill be allin on Ven again doe.

icx is solid but it won't grow like Vechain will

We're Vengolians

I honestly feel like collecting all these "FUDs" to laugh in future hard times. Keep it up you guys!

Rate me anons

down 100k in two days

Going to make it

the venga bus is coming, da da da da da daaa da

Give it 3 weeks.

2200 VEN here.

Yawn.

Wake me up when we're at $3. I MIGHT start worrying.