CuckCoin

Who has frozen assets too on this chinese garbage site?

xrb I'm in the red on stuck there, dont want to sell at a loss but cant withdraw

Down 70% on CanYa. Can't let the whales win by selling at a loss, though.

shorted dbc now its going up and up and I cant rebuy. wtf

fucking chinks can't get anything right

Its worked great for me past week and I make a shit load of trades. I wish they would give an announcement or something.

Me too user. Bought that shit at $4.00 thinking it was don dipping. Holy fuck was I wrong. Got iron fucking hands holding this shitbag.
>February moon or else

same, made over 20 trades, no problem. wanted to load some more bitcoins on there to buy some neo but maybe not...

>Chinese
first of all, Kucoin is Korean, retard
and second of all
>frozen assets
HHAAAHHAHHAHHAHHAHAHHAHHAA
that's what you get for trusting a site whose only memberbase includes people who are desperately shilling ponzi referral link

>shorted dbc
>its going up
>i cant rebuy
the absolute state of retards who use this shit exchange

Pretty sure Kucoin is a hong kong exchange. So definitely not korean

maybe i won't get mad if bitcoin goes sub 10k, wanted to buy at 10k and got frozen.

kucoin is deff in hong kong senpai

Well where the fuck is it?

regardless
>Hong Kong
>China
pick one

in hell if they don't hurry up and fix this issue asap. many fags crying on leddit too

Exactly this. Have been trying to buy DBC for over 4 hours now

Yup, I bought at about the same. We better fucking moon. Keep those iron hands! We won't lose money on this. Before this market crash, we had the whales wanting to buy as much of it as they could. There's going to have to be a moon, and if we sell now, we're going to just miss it and any money we could've recovered/made on it.

Fucking moron

ok

well iv turned 600dbc into 6100dbc with alot of work so I cant be that bad. slow and steady user

Noice. I turned 7k DBC into a POTENTIONAL 5k DBC if Kucoin would just fucking let me buy this piece of SHIT

15k*

Btw, if you meet people with the same eye deformity as Soros(look closely) don't do business with them. The gene causes sociopathic traits.

how did you short it

Interesting, kind of like how people of the african persuasion have a gene that makes them stab more?

i see a lot of deformities on his face. what eye deformity are you talking about?

My assets are unfrozen and I can see the DBC charts moving again. It's now 200 sats higher than when I was going to buy in. CHINKS COST ME 3K BRAINIES GODDAMMIT

ain't seeing it

well fuck me in the ass, still frozen here

Just unfroze for me too. Guess they just had to figure out how to unfuck everything due to the crash.

finally fucking unfrozen too