Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vt1Pwfnh5pc
youtube.com/watch?v=DWgZLgqvsZQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I lost just under 500k

You boys ain’t seen nothing yet

HAHAHAHAHAH

+100k because I got lucky and shorted BTC

I lose $700 dollars. Now I can't buy Cheetos and hot pockets.

Thinking about suicide. My parents just don't understand my loss. I lost everything.

sorry I just so strongly doubt that there are literal millionaires posting on Veeky Forums

Speak for yourself user..

How new can one user be?

i lost 3.50 million

>i lost 3.50 million
Post pics

I legit lost 50k. Started with 5k in november, had some lucky trades and got to 180k a week ago. The last 5 or 6 days have been all red and ive lost over 100k. Almost 50k just today.

Just what do you think you'll be doing once you become a millionaire from crypto?
You're here forever.

Fucking balls of steel

Got in beginning of Nov as well, wish I'd sunk more cash into it. Only deposited $500. Got up to $9k but I've been taking profits off and now sitting at $4k. Could be worse...

1. why? having a million+ networth or invested in crypto is not incredible. lot's of people here are from california, new york, seattle, etc.
2. not all millionaires are eccentrics with a vivid social life. most are just computer geeks and salespeople

~700k-ish

Lost 3 billion, still up 10 billion. Satoshi here.

meh down 400k in the last week or so. It's all profits anyone, in for 40k, currently valued around 400k, its going to actually have to crash for me to lose money.

>mfw people bought btc at 10k or eth at 300

a million in paper gains is only $600k after taxes. if you want to be an actual millionaire you need close to 2 mill before you can cash out. that said... I am down about $200k in the past few weeks and kinda want to kms

went from $270k to $60k in one week

Howdy Craig!

I was 512k this morning around 8 am est, at 6pm it was 332k

It's 396 right now but I 100% expect to see it fall to 250 or less before the next climb really starts...

I sold yesterday morning at $13900 saw it went up to $14200 lunchtime wanted to cry saw it droped to $10100 dick got hard

Down 200k should be more but I sold most of my shit coins for neo sub 120 got lucky Korea is keeping me alive.

60k reporting in

wtf is going on in this picture.

you missed the guy who put up a 100BTC wall to verify his gains the other day

It's only a loss if you sold dummy.

Also, take a good hard look at pic related and realise how much of a dumbass you have been today.

To post pics or you're larping

Lost around 40k. Big money for this pajeet.

Do Americans not have lower tax rates for capital gains? Most you'll ever pay is like 21.5% in Canada.

not as bad as OP but it fucking hurts. down from ATH at ~400k

sorry user

This is my portfolio now; I remember walking out of class at about 4:30 and it being at 18k, so the worst is behind us.

So at one point today I lost the whole value of my car, and now it's coming back up.

i dont even know i only check my blockfolio once a month

forgot pic

I'm up 280k can finally buy 100 btcs

satoshi? make btc drop more

All in a day's work

Dude I invested 10k in late August and got to 100k in late December. And I'm a retarded trader. There must be a lot of millionaires in Veeky Forums. Now I'm at 60k from the crash but I'm confident that I will make it before 2020 unless you Fuck up badly

You'd be surprised. My friends father shitposts on here frequently, he's an electrician and owns his own company. Just sold one of their houses for 2 million.
Fucker's hilarious, he's been known to take out his glass eye and put it in peoples drinks when they're not looking.

>"literal" millionaires

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. How much of a poorfag mindset could someone have?

I bought ETH at 400 in June for 20k and have more than you now, wtf were you doing?

Being a millionaire is pretty much the new middle class.

>muh everyone on Veeky Forums is stupid anime weeaboo nazi parents basement just like Colbert told me

maybe you should go back to plebbit then

He's not going to make it

I made 20k in a month with money I forgot about. I figure that people that cared about crypto early on and paid attention could easily be millionaires.

unironically this

Jesus Christ people. I know the hodl meme but sometimes you gotta know when then market is gonna take a shit and cash out your profits. Pic related, cashed out a week ago because I had a bad feeling and saw some bad fud. I'd be down to less than 17 grand if I was retarded and held like you cunts. Can't wait to buy the dips.

Even before the crash I was rekt

Millionaire isn't even much these days. A house costs >$1 Million where I live (Vancouver)

Down 215k, was down 400k earlier today. Down around 600k from my peak. Feels bad not being a millionaire anymore.

Also counting for inflation it's very little. A million before fiat was a lot. Now you need like 20 million or something to equal that

I’m doing ok but it feels like shit waking up to a loss

holy shit did u buy trx and xrp and xvg?

-400k, yawn

If you owned bitconnect or XRP I really can't feel sorry for you.

bullshit fag, it's unpredictable with crypto, the market cap dropped to fucking $540 billion.
>"I had a feeling omg"
Stfu

Dude, wake up. We're not the odd ones out here anymore. You are. How fucking new are you?

Nigga youve already missed the dip...

I hope one day I can be apathetic like you and feel nothing from a huge loss like that. Why not cash out your profits at the peek though? It was pretty obvious the bear market was going to come around this time. Seems like it does every year.

Your dad sounds cooler than you user

ausfag here. capital gains is 50% in Australia, gotta keep logs of all coin transactions too and pay income tax on any profits when you cash out.

glad i dont actually live there.

It really isn't though. Look back at what happened in the past few years. Bitcoin always gets hit hard around this time. Not to mention the horrible fud from the chink countries.

It's a massacre

+700k it was good day bois

more then you think lol

Hoooly fuck user

Meh on somethings maybe. The shitcoins I was invested in though are still down to 1/4th of what they were a week ago. Gonna wait a bit longer.

u have source?

larp

-50k out of a 1.2m portfolio
I'm mostly in fiat atm, most of the losses come from 11 bitcoins I was holding to buy alt dips (they didn't fall nearly as much as I thought) and a bunch of random altcoins I was holding (fuck XRB)

Huh? That's pretty much how it's always been. Veeky Forums houses some of the most autistic people on the internet and especially so in places like /r9k/. Not to mention the amount of boards dedicated to "degenerate" shit. That doesn't mean everyone is a colossal fuck up, especially on a board like Veeky Forums, but it's not a stretch to think most people here are fucking losers.
>just like Colbert told me
I don't understand how anyone could pretend this place wasn't full of "anime weeaboo basement dwellers" since its inception when it pretty much started off for that purpose.

at what price did you go fiat?

I entire balance crashed by ~38%. All I will say

>Killing yourself over 700 dollars

90% loss, from 1500 down to $150. True story. It's a big hit but I can c-come back, right?

and if you have 2m you might as well get 4m so you can have an extra 2m just in case.

Why didn't you cash out before, buy a house, buy back in with what's left lmao you missed out on a HOUSE.

I went all in today
To see if I still feel
I focus on the price
The only thing that's real
The coin price starts to drop
The old familiar sting
It'll be dead in a month
I regret everything

What have I become
My Veeky Forumsness friend?
Every coin I buy
Crashes hard in the end
And you could have it all
My portfolio of dirt
I will shill you shitcoins
I will make you hurt

I hold this bag of loss
Upon my liar's chair
Never made a profit
But on Veeky Forums I'm a millionaire
Making claims of gains
The feelings disappear
I am someone else
You are still right here

What have I become
My Veeky Forumsness friend?
Every coin I buy
Crashes hard in the end
And you could have it all
My portfolio of dirt
I will shill you shitcoins
I will make you hurt

If I could start again
A few years back in time
I would invest in stocks
I would save my mind

>$700
You could earn that working at mcdonalds for a week, get over it

Would be easy for someone to prove it if they wanted, just need to post his address with the 1m+ and send out tiny amounts of token to famous addresses whenever an user asks him to send that given amount.

How can you be so close minded?
You have no idea the amount and variety of people that use Veeky Forums. Sure, it's mostly a male population, and mostly young too. There are NEETs, yes, but also famous people, politicians, professionals that make 300k a year, etc.

Nice.
youtube.com/watch?v=vt1Pwfnh5pc

>There are NEETs, yes, but also famous people, politicians, professionals that make 300k a year, etc.
Yes, but also larpers. You can be anything you want so long as you don't have to prove it. A couple things I've learned is that people are wealthy and have big dicks when you ask, but otherwise the prevailing image is that everyone is a socially repressed wierdo on the verge of killing themselves.

That doesn't apply as much here when you can just show how much money you have though.

youtube.com/watch?v=DWgZLgqvsZQ

Was bitconnect in your portfolio, by any chance?

Cuz he just got in last month

Just work a week and get that $1500 back

It really makes you thonk, doesn't it.

I'm basically a NEET that is self-made exclusively on the internet.

Half these dudes jerk off to hentai while they're getting gains on the market. You don't need to believe it for it to be real.

Before crypto exploded this board, most of the people posting here were 50-50 scammers / helpful millionaire NEETs. I'm not even joking, it was insane.

There's NO incentive to do that. Why the fuck would you want your bitcoin address and every single bitcoin transaction you've ever made and will ever make to be public?

Yeah, there are people who larp as neets/virgins/whatever they feel is unadecuate to get some kind of masochistic kick out of it. There are those who larp as filthy rich/good looking/successful to feel good about themselves for five minutes. And then there are those who are indeed what they say they are. It's weird what some people do and say in anonimity.
But I've been in this site since 2009 and I can tell you that you cannot generalize. I've seen pretty much everything. This place is very popular and there are all sorts of people here, and that's what it makes it great.

Well I won't sell low, no I won't sell low
You can stand me up to faces o' pink
But I won't sell low
Going to hold my bags, won't be shilled around
And I'll keep pajeets from dragging me down
Going to hold my bags and I won't sell low

Hey Veeky Forums, there ain't no cashin out
Hey I will hold my bags and I won't sell low

Well I knew by June, I need just one moon
On a board that keeps on FUDing me around
But I hold my bags and I won't sell low

Hey Veeky Forums, there ain't no cashin out