I know a coin thats gonna moon

Guess it and Ill tell ya. There was a little leaky poo and if you are able to hold 1-2 weeks you will see great returns.

q u a n t s t a m p

ADA is going to announce staking soon, so that's fucking huge. awww, did I spoil the surprise?

NEM right

Jizz

SPHTX, this coin holded it's value quite well during this global dip

This is the other coin Im heavy in but anyone with some brains knows to be buying this on firesale. No this is a real leak not some shitty common knowledge.

It'z ICX you faggot

>it's another "kike faggot asks Veeky Forums to give him recommendations on hidden gem coins by pretending he knows a secret" episode

You may all be correct, but this is not the coin I have in mind.

ARK. Always and forever.

FUN

Selfkey

Is 500 enough?

You know what fuck it Im not telling now. You ruined it for everyone being an asshole Im going to sage my own thread. Stay poor faggot. Like I need you to tell me about the same shit coins you fags promote everyday. Later losers.

Haha.
REQ.
Or TRX.

nice coin too

what s the point of such gay post?

it's nem you nibber fabbots

IOTA

are you like 12 and lesbian?

I know one too. Guaranteed 100x. It'll start getting shilled here in about a month.

SSHH Dont let them know its ETC. That fucking buy wall. Market makers suppressing the fuck out of it.

Because it would have been fun (not the coin) for me to see if someone else knew about the leak, but you are all such hostile assholes. Forget it. Lets go back to being miserable. Most of you are your own worst enemies. Sage.

It's CND, we know. Literally lost nothing on the dip Whales were loading on the final ETH run.

you are proving the hostie user right by being a massive faggot

also its OST isnt it

>it's a "kike faggot gets called out for being a kike faggot so he pretends to take his ball and go home" season finale

I'll just go ahead and spoil the next season: It's UFR.

1000. It'll be 6-10x EOY, future mainstream coin. The development team is apparently absolutely phenomenal, and they deliberately avoid pumping and self-promoting before real technical progress has been proven - so volume is nice and low, and the coin is likely to go unnoticed until it already has a totally working product and use case. At the same time,, the website and documentation are phenomenal, so it's a sleeper hit, but when it blows, it'll fucking blow.

No its not. Ill let you guys keep guessing. The assholes in this thread prob have no money to invest anyways.

TRTL

Give us a hint prease desu

>it's a "kike faggot gets called out for being a kike faggot then threatens to leave, but realizes he hasn't finished being a kike yet so he sticks around anyway still begging people to give him leads on obscure crypto" direct-to-DVD encore presentation

Cloak

DENT?
Doing a deal with PajeetTel in India with 264 million subscribers

wabi

SUB :)

Fuck off Pajeet!
>inb4 chainlink

BCC

there's absolutely no point in such guessing game. Childish.. What leak? there are a lot of rumours about huge partnerships n shit involcing dozens of coins. This is just nonsense

If only there was a way to tell everyone but you. NOne of your coins are obscure. You offered nothing. Youre the faggot here looking for something for nothing actually homofuckface.
Its a newer coin released this year. The leak is in regards to it hitting a major exchange so its going to moon. It already is 10X since ICO.

ELECTRONEUM BABAY

People that use the word absoluety are either menopausal women or autists, Which are you? Im absoluetly sure you have no social skills.

The coin is PFR.

WINNER CHICKEN DINNER!

Telcoin?

ARY

You have to be a girl

Nope but am quite comfortable around them. Enjoy the rest of your miserable day homos.

You type like a faggot

ECC... new website is live the end of this month. They also are getting on Binance at the same time. Easy money.

Binance, bittrex, monster deal coming up. We're going interstellar this year user.

Unikoin Gold?

english is not my 1st language, so don't make such absolute assumptions based on the words i choose.
My social skills are alright, i bet your self esteem isn't tho. You attention seeking ..

Lamden

what was the leak

this means shit, what's the leak? Source?

thanks pajeet enjoy another something for nothing handout care of the white man.

This is the part you DYOR you self entitled fuck. The only reason I shared it is because I know assholes like you are your own worst enemies and wouldnt trust the infomation anyways. Stay poor faggot.

which ark