Bitconnect suckers JUSTing thread

Post your favourite reactions from Twitter or anywhere else of idiots that bought into this

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1YCVZPBhrjQ
youtube.com/watch?v=YersIyzsOpc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

but user they did a adv of 15days its ok

LOL at refunding everyone in BCC that worth .10 on the dollar and will crash to .0000001 once everyone gets their tokens.

God I fucking hate those fucking normans. How stupid can they be? WELL NO FUCKING SHIT THEY'LL PAY YOU OUT IN BCC NOT BTC.

don't worry they are having a new ICO
bitconnectX

WASSA WASSA WASSA
BITTTTTTTTCCOOOOOONNNNNEEECCCTT XXXXX

>self inflicted retard genocide

What did bitconnect actually do? All I see is that their shitcoin is down 80%. No idea what bitconnect coin does either. Sounded like a ponsi when I read their website though

mfw when biz is too smart to get scammed
we might buy high ans sell low but we wont fall for a ponzi

Bitcoonect

mfw literally an exit scam.

Anyone wanna develop an exit scam with me? We'll make it so obviously an exit scam that only idiots will buy in so we won't need to feel bad about duping idiots.

kek

kneepads

that's actually super clever

>people give them BTC before fork
>they amass BTC and get BCash at fork
>continue to gather in BTC from idiot normans
>cash in on other BTC forks
>Bitcoin Gold
>Bitcoin Diamond
>now have even more funds
>normans don't know shit about crypto so they will never figure out what you did
>hold onto as much BTC as possible
>sell off enough assets that you can pay all refunds in BCash which is trading at under 1/6th the value of BTC, continue to get rich off the mounds of BTC BCC BCD and BTG you hold, might, just MIGHT get away on a technicality granted by a brand new type of market
it's the most ideal ponzi and exit I've ever seen

although I still want to see the ring leaders and major players get karmically raped on an epic scale
I could see litigation dragging on and hope for the perfect justice of the fucks to be demanded to return all assets and forks as dividends to all parties, and then also get assraped in jail

you have to be really fucking retarded to not sell this crap after they received a letter from the state

BCC is the bitconnect token. Same symbol as bitcoin cash on Binance but it's waaaaaaaaaaaaay more worthless.

Can someone explain this? Was this an exchange that ran on it's own currency or something? When they say BCC are they talking about bitcoin connect or bitcoincash? So many questions please explain for those of us who know nothing of this coin

>married
>bought bitconnect
never thought i'd see this kind of cuckoldry

Bitconnect not bitcoin cash, don't know much more than that. Looks like this was some ponzi scheme where you could trade your bitconnect coins for bitcoin, and the owner shut down his exchange and ran off with the bitcoin, so you could only trade the bitconnect on other exchanges.

I have no idea how the ponsi scheme works so probably it dropped in value because you can't get other retards in on it now.

>Same symbol as bitcoin cash on Binance
I really wish all exchanges would just use BCH. BCC is tainted af.

ARE YOU FUCKERS SEEING THIS BITCONNECT DIP?

HOLY FUCK THIS IS SO JUICY!

I FUCKING LOVE CRYPTO DRAMA. LMAOOOOOO IT'S DOWN FUCKING 82% LMAOOOOOO

This is the only thing that is making me feel better

did these idiots never take any profits?

wasnt this shit worth pennies a year ago?

How would carlos feel?

youtube.com/watch?v=1YCVZPBhrjQ

HELP ME

Kek

oh shit, that's even worse,
are you saying they only refunded initial investments in the current value of bitconnect token?
effectively rendering the coin worthless now that they officially untethered it from the ponzi?
damn, that takes balls.
bitconnect was only tradable on their exchange, and they held your BTC too, so the bitconnect token is inherently worthless on it's own, and has no utility, and can't be traded elsewhere?
it's like if bernie madoff paid everyone back in bernie-bucks that he "told" everyone was worth x amount
fucking idiots

AaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Holy shit dude. Never, JUST never go all-in..

If that's real, thats what you get lmao

Lol you idiot they didn't get paid out in b cash. They got paid in BCC Bitconnect which is worth like 28usd. Lol not even close to what bitcoin cash is worth. Faggot

Larping is a sin

jeez chill, easy mistake to make for someone that never touched bitconnect with a 10 mile pole
calm your tits and read the rest of the thread
I know what them paying out in bitconnect means

>hurrr mr. scammington can you send me back my money?

oh my god

It will bounce bach

No fucking wonder making money in crypto is so fucking easy.

pls be real

>AAAA

"just wants all the non-believers out!!!"
Normans are beyond delusional, just wow.

oh my god, I fucking hate twitter

I refuse to believe this is real.

This guys in for a nice surprise. Either he's not aware of the news, or he still thinks he's getting a payout.

>They got paid in BCC Bitconnect which is worth like 28usd
lmao who buys this shit at that price? it's worth zero.

>mastertrader

Get a job.

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH

>trying to change lives
Hallmark of a Ponzi right there. They would say "we are trying to create new technology" or "we are trying to create a valuable product" if it was legit, but normies are willing to believe that a company would actually be generous and benevolent beyond their bottom line.

based carlos needs coke money

sell me kneepads challenge was won
when someone offered 2 my pillows as kneepads.
2 for the price of 1..

use the promo code.

F

THEY'RE SHARING SUICIDE HOTLINES NOW

fake and gay

Holy shit dude. 330K. I lost maybe 100 bucks in fees. Yeah You need to diversify son. I'm learning a lot from this.

You give us back half and let us exchange okay sir?

The only thing that makes me feel better about losing >30% of my folio today.

This is how regulation starts.

These imbeciles will sink the whole ship.

Never in my wildest dreams did I imagine that suicide watches would become real.

Can I get a source for the text exchange where the guy offs himself in the bottom left?

Dear god, I hope not
The only exchanges available would be like CancerDelta

You living under a fucking rock bro. China, korea, usa, australia, United Nations have all pushed for regulation already to stop this exact thing happening. But normans will always fall fot ponzi 2.0

It's always the dumbest fucks that have "crypto" in their name.

i actually feel quite bad for some of these people who bought into bitconnect. How does one bounce back from this, whats the course of action?

Devastating but funny as fuck at the same time like lmao

They'll earn back their few hundred dollars over the course of a few months, just in time to fall for some summer ponzi.

This one's my favourite so far

fuck them, seriously fuck them. Retards like them are going to cause even more government regulations. God, never have I ever had deeper hatred for stupid people than what I am experiencing now.
Where about on twitter are you digging those gold nuggets out?

FYI that Mom bringing chicken nuggets story is a copypasta.

>all these newfag normies crying for regulation or crying about regulation entering the space
welcome to the wild west now get the fuck out

I suspect half of /biz (or more) are just people bored with /pol at times - or just swap back and forth.

>WE ARE FUCKEDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

if he just held the bitcoin he handed over to bitconnect he would have one million or so

If only people would have told them what would happen...instead everyone was just too jealous of how close to the moon they were getting ;(

SHOW GROWTH CHART, this is so fake

Why do I feel like this is an accurate description of the average cointard talking about their grand portfolio?

>Fuck I'm not on /g/ anymore

salty cashew detected

If EU and other real countries don't push these faggots shit in for this obvious ponzi then they deserve to run away with all the even dumber nigger's money.

Rekt

I seen so many youtube videos before this where the people investing in bitconnect were giddy at the thought of becoming rich so they could tell all the doubters off.

Yea sounded like a Bernout when he lost the nomination

Seems like normies are confusing Bitconnnneeeccttt with a legit company. I guess they are in the denial phase and think the scammers can be held accountable in an unregulated market

plenty of shit still floating in the sea, like davor ponzi lol. retarded fucks will always find a way to give out their wagecucked money.

Let the Bitconnec exit scam purify the normie retards from the cryptomarket

you're right

this timeline is surreal

note: if any of your coins have a twitter account where people like this are commenting, EXIT IMMEDIATELY

This one takes the cake, it's amazing. "I'm done with cryptic".

I was just about to post this

>I have a technical background
LOL get fucking REKT techie cuck HAHAHAH

EVERY FUCKING Shitconnecter
youtube.com/watch?v=YersIyzsOpc

>t.alberto barbosa

Would be better shooped on a collapsing tower.