Apologize to the only coin that matters

This is what you cash cucks and bagholders wanted. How did babby's first crash work out for you? Did any of your shitcoins take the crown? No, and they never will. Don't you realize that every government and institution in the world would love to kill Bitcoin if they could? Nobody cares about stopping ethereum, ripple, or whatever the shitcoin of the day is. This is Veeky Forums however and we're here to make money. But if you're not taking profits and increasing your BTC stack on every trade, you're getting cucked for the only irreplacable crypto asset that matters. If Bitcoin fails, it takes the whole crypto world with it.

Bend the knee and apologize

Please mighty King, take me back.

I promise not to look at shitcoins ever again.

I'M SORRY MY LORD, MY DEEPEST APOLOGIES

Fuck your faggot shitcoin

WE ARE NOT WORTHY

*bends the knee*
I never doubted you mi lord I was always by yourside"

Must be awesome for pajeets to "win" some cents nevermind tha state of the market.

This time you will have to try hard though. Everybody got the memo and nobody with a brain is hoarding anything related to BTC and his inbreeds.

I never doubted you King. The times of cleansing are beginning, and only the real coins will endure.

I BEND THE KNEE AND APOLOGIZE

let that poor animal go

Just think about it. We just had an incredible purge. All the pajeets, normies and FUDers have all gone to kill themselves amidst their shitcoins crashing into oblivion. Maybe we will have peace on Veeky Forums again. [spoiler]I give it two months tops[/spoiler]

Well maybe I should've been purged as well.

MY ALLEGIANCE IS TO THE PRINCE THAT WILL SAVE US FROM YOUR CORE CUUCK TYRANNY

You know what happens when you disrespect the king right? You want another repeat of today boy???

bitcoin was king until #no2x. now my allegiance is to bitcoin cash, the true heir to the throne

>How did babby's first crash work out for you
Amazingly well

I'M SORRY DADDY. I WAS NAIVE, I DIDN'T REALIZE IT WAS LIKE THIS.

Reddit is that way >>>>

A Challenger appears, too bad it's a centralized shitcoin

I'm already all in ya, king.
Now hurry up and make me rich.

>m-m-muh BTC
>ETH literally replacing it as the reserve crypto while being better 10x in every

stop dipping, daddy