Why are my balls so itchy all the time?

Why are my balls so itchy all the time?

I know it's not ringworm, but they've been abnormally itchy for years. Tried changing my detergent, changing my clothes, changing my body wash, using no body wash, not showering at all, showering twice a day, putting on lotion, putting on rash cream, nothing works.

Other urls found in this thread:

mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/atopic-dermatitis-eczema/symptoms-causes/syc-20353273
youtube.com/watch?v=A6GoAQAUb3o
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

eczema, i have it too.

What exchange?

FUCK YOU. I HAVE THIS SHIT AND DIDNT KNOW IT. MY BALLS ITCH SOME TIMES BUT NOW THEY WONT STOP
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Eczema I’ve had it on my left ballsack for 5 years now.

Cut off your balls.

Is there any cure?

Try arrowroot powder

Nope, i've had this since i was born, the symptoms can lessen as you get older, but it will never ever go away.

dip your balls in honey. dont forget to post pic.

Cortisone cream helps if I remember to use it every day. Sometimes it’ll go into remission for a month or so.

mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/atopic-dermatitis-eczema/symptoms-causes/syc-20353273

Looks like cleaning it with bleach, and moisturizing it can help.

I HAD THIS EXCEPT MY ASSHOLE FOR AN ENTIRE YEAR
I COULDNT EVEN FUCKING SLEEP HALF THE TIME

You have fungus growing on your big sweaty balls. It's not ringworm, but it's still a fungus. Get some clotrimazole and smear it on your sack every morning before you take a shower, let it sit for a few minutes while you wash your hair, then clean your balls and asscrack with a tea tree oil soap.

My eczema is only on my arm and legs down. Its been itching a lot lately especially when I take a shower. Im using cortizone but it continues itching. I just want it to clear up already

It's either a fungus, poor hygiene or eczema. I'd start by making sure you're washing and wearing fresh underwear daily. Keep yourself dry as well. Try fragrance free soaps. You would know if it's eczema because there would be redness and swelling. Also, stop itching it no matter what. If nothing helps see a doctor.

This is natures way of telling you that you are a woman

Rip in pieaces your nutsack

You got it from doing this.....I did.... youtube.com/watch?v=A6GoAQAUb3o

Crabs....

When the fuck will this dealer verify me?? I just want my meme money fuck you Twinklevoss Twins!

I shouldn't laugh that would be fucking awful

wait, meant to post a new thread oops

buy some baby powder and apply twice a day.

why dont you just go to the doctor?

my local doctor just started accepting ETH as payment. ...you DO have ETH right user?

Im going to help you solve this user.
>tea tree soap, use it everytime you shower, let it sit on your skin for a couple minutes before rinsing off
>blow dry your balls/ass after you shower to make sure you are 100% dry
>cotton/breathable underwear

If you want, you can also get like lotrim or some anti-fungal cream and put it on but it may burn a bit.

thanks just bought 100k

Dude, same. Doc couldnt even tell me what it was. Smear head and shoulders shampoo on your dry nuts, let sit 10 min. Shower. Helps a lot but Ive never found a cure. Good luck.

For me, it's my asshole.

FUCK AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

For me, it's the McChi- I mean my asshole.

It's your shit diet.

That means you have a dirty asshole. I would bet 100k that you use toilet paper like a dirty faggot instead of wet wipes or a bidet. To see how disgusting you are, try wiping with TP until you think you're clean. Then use wet wipes and see how much shit you actually leave.

fuck you i use the toilet paper and only need to do one or two wipes. my asshole is just sensitive to the dry winter weather

That's roundworm my guy, you had worms

ive seen one bidet in my life and we made fun of the kid who brought wet wipes to school you fucking fairy

enjoy your disgusting assholes lmfao. you probably drop shit crumbs everywhere you go.

how/why did it go away?

me2 and it fucking sucks.
scalp.
balls.
shaft.
used to have it on my elbows when i was a kid too, but that went away somehow.
anyone have any tips?

>I need to either squirt water into my ass or ream my ass with baby wipes every time I shit otherwise I drop shit crumbs everywhere I go

I remember when I had a ring worm on the head of my dick. I was so fucking afraid. Thank God the doctor gave me some cream for it and it went away. Never let feet touch your dick, no matter how clean they are. Also if you have eczema. Sadly there is no cure, but don't scratch and don't take hot showers. I heard cold showers boost test so I would probably go for that.

use gold bond body powder. its like spinkling cool menthol powder on your balls.

> I genuinely believe my asshole is completely clean after i touch it with a piece of 1 ply toilet paper once

Wipe.

But also I had a pilonidal cyst right above my ass which might it wet, irritating it, and making it itchy.

Some chick with eczema used something called "Moogoo" some shit made from milk and it worked for her. Could be pure placebo or coincidence but hey, if you already have it what can you lose?

Sorry I don't think about my asshole that much since no one's inspecting my boipucci anytime soon, unlike you sissy faggot

This is exactly the kind of shitposting that's going to get Veeky Forums nuked with a perma janitor working for $0 an hour.

I was there for /sp/ circa 2012-13. We had fun. We were free. Then the shitposting began. And it went on and on and on until moot couldn't ignore it any more. They took the piss and paid the price. Now the place is so heavily JANITORED that you can't even make a power ranking thread.

Do you want Veeky Forums to lose its wojaks, its plush pepes, its culture? Keep going fuckhead you couldn't be cool could you.

>I got a shit-covered ass but at least i aint a faggit

If you got shit on your hands would you just wipe it off with some toilet paper?. Hopefully not because that's disgusting. This is why people wash their ass just like they wash their hands.

drop all your LINK

>left ballsack

>2018
>having only one ballsack

try eating less carbohydrates

I have it on my hands and it flares up during stressful times
LIKE RIGHT NOW

>anime girl reaction pic

fuck you

Clean with peroxide

It's a chinese cartoon website friendo.

because white people do not bathe correctly

>implying you like sports AND moeshit

fuck you i bet you're a nocoiner and you're ONLY here for the "culture"

man fucking ringworms in the asshole has gotta be the worst

as another user said, couldn't sleep for 6 months. I'd be half awake incessantly scratching my asshole all night. When I woke up my hand smelled like shit. Every fucking time. I remember shoving an entire garlic clove up my ass to try and get rid of it. Still sends shiver down my spine to think about.

>doesn't know about Real M/a/drid

/sp/ and /a/ have tremendous spillover, don't tell me you didn't know that.

>6 months
they have treatments for this

showering twice a day fucks up your skin. also if you have eczema that's definitely going to aggravate it.

DONT SHAVE YOUR BALLS YOU FAGLORD.

biedet fags are hilarious.

>Y-you have SHIT in your asshole!

Yeah, that's what assholes are for. I am ok with having some shit residue in my anal canal.

Do you also run a cleaning rod up your dick to make sure there is no urine residue left in your urethra after you piss?

My grandma always said that if your balls itch, you are about to come into some money.

Dude u probably have jock itch. Athletes foot on your balls... It is a fungus so yea keep that area dry but most importantly get yourself some jock itch cream with thyme extract in it. BUT DO NOT put pure thyme extract on your balls. You will thank me

w-what about when my gf gives me footjobs?

lol'd p hard, thx

I get it that you're too lazy/cheap to even buy wet wipes, but taking pride in your lack of hygiene is degenerate.

BAN THIS FUCK MODS
this has nothing to do with biz

this probably caused when I moved, changed jobs, and changed diet then took a shit at work every day and wiped with single ply

tried my fucking hardest to not itch it and started using baby wipes and it got a little better every day

Like I said, make sure you swab the full length your urethra after you piss. You aren't a disgusting degenerate, are you?

Real patricians like me perform a 24-hour fast, enema, and polyethylene glycol regimen every time they fart. If you aren't ready for a colonoscopy at any given moment, you're a filthy caveman.

Don't wear anything synthetic that doesn't breathe and drink plenty of water. And no perfumed soaps/detergents. Fixed eczema for me.

Mibalsah Ritchie